The Official New York Yankees Thread

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Newch91 wrote:
    Come back to Seattle so we can Kick the shit out of you losers again. Man the Mariners are on a friggin tear. Thanks for lighting a fire under us you cheatin bastards.
    :roll: :roll:

when they win something we can take offense :lol:;)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Newch91 wrote:
    Come back to Seattle so we can Kick the shit out of you losers again. Man the Mariners are on a friggin tear. Thanks for lighting a fire under us you cheatin bastards.
    :roll: :roll:

when they win something we can take offense :lol:;)
    :lol:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,385
    igotid88 wrote:
    So this was the poll question on the Angels broadcast

http://yfrog.com/z/h4fyyxpj

E. NeilyBabes. :lol: :P
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    igotid88 wrote:

I love this kind of shit. What a bunch of haters.
    igotid88 wrote:

E. NeilyBabes. :lol: :P

And proud of it...just another example of the world hating on NYC because of who we are..it's all good
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    Cliff Lee told the yankees the general idea of why I dislike them. Not a NYC hater myself, but I do dislike those yankees so much as the way they reclute other teams´s stars more often than other teams.

The same reason I hate spanish football team Real Madrid. And I hate them even more than the yankees! Beacuase they are worse in this way of club policy. Instead, Barcelona F.C. make their own stars.
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.
    force-10 wrote:
    Cliff Lee told the yankees the general idea of why I dislike them. Not a NYC hater myself, but I do dislike those yankees so much as the way they reclute other teams´s stars more often than other teams.

The same reason I hate spanish football team Real Madrid. And I hate them even more than the yankees! Beacuase they are worse in this way of club policy. Instead, Barcelona F.C. make their own stars.

Barcelona made their own stars? Because they got lucky and are the first team Messi has played for?

Ever heard of Jeter, Cano, Posada, Mariano, Gardner, Joba or Hughes? Oh yeah, it's only okay when you guys sign people like Crawford or Gonzalez, I forgot.
    force-10 wrote:

Dude the red sox do it more than us now..so it's time to put this excuse to bed
    force-10 wrote:

It's so old, it doesn't even make sense.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    force-10 wrote:

It's so old, it doesn't even make sense.

Whatever dude..it makes them feel better
    Cmon mo. Big 9th
    Considering mo. Is sitting down I guess he ain't coming in

cc labored in the 8th....don't know about this
    Nice win...but giradi is an asshole with the. Pitching staff
    Good win and that makes at least 5 wins on the road trip. Not too bad. Hopefully they can make it 6-3 today. That would be pretty fantastic given the pitching they faced.
  • force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Barcelona made their own stars? Because they got lucky and are the first team Messi has played for?

Ever heard of Jeter, Cano, Posada, Mariano, Gardner, Joba or Hughes? Oh yeah, it's only okay when you guys sign people like Crawford or Gonzalez, I forgot.

I know i will get my ass kicked in this yankee thread. Duh!

The yankees, to this day has done it more than most teams. I never said all the players. You all know who I am talking about. Old story? Of course, that´s why its stuck in my brain.

And barca. It´s not only messi. The whole spinal structure of the major team is from the team´s minor league. That´s why they work so great together. They know each other since they were kids. Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Pedro, Busquets, Pique, Messi, the list goes on. All of them are stars, now. Even the coach, Guardiola coached them in the minors. Real Madrid on the other hand, ten years ago started the greatest quest of stars in the history of all sports. Their "star team". Oh, they won titles. But look at them now these days.

Ok, rant over.
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.
    Cmon mo nail this down ...would be an awesome road trIp if he does
    Great, great road trip. Tied for the best record in the AL. Day off then the fuckers come in.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Great, great road trip. Tied for the best record in the AL. Day off then the fuckers come in.

they need to start winning against these skans... 1-5 isn't cutting it

and CC better be moved up to thursday to face wanna be tough guy ...let nova go on a extra day's rest friday
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

and CC better be moved up to thursday to face wanna be tough guy ...let nova go on a extra day's rest friday

Yeah, winning this series would be very nice. I can take early season losses to them but it's about time they start beating them.

That's how it is. Nova's not pitching this series.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Yeah, winning this series would be very nice. I can take early season losses to them but it's about time they start beating them.

That's how it is. Nova's not pitching this series.

good deal
    $50 on Garcia.

Ok, I can't even keep a straight face on that one. :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
    $50 on Garcia.

Both of those guys have given the Yankees more than any Yankees fan would ever have imagined. I didn't think they would make the team and when they did, I was hoping one of them would help out short term until pitchers become available. Considering they both have been pretty good and the Yanks are tied for the best record in the AL, I'll take it.

How about you guys hit a ball out of the infield
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    $50 on Garcia.

Both of those guys have given the Yankees more than any Yankees fan would ever have imagined. I didn't think they would make the team and when they did, I was hoping one of them would help out short term until pitchers become available. Considering they both have been pretty good and the Yanks are tied for the best record in the AL, I'll take it.

Sticks are going to come alive at home this week. 8-)

Cliffy6745 wrote:
    $50 on Garcia.

According to Jeags, it's been hitting weather for 3 weeks now.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

According to Jeags, it's been hitting weather for 3 weeks now.

its been pretty cool the last few days man. supposed to get hot and humid this week though. johnny's prediction may be spot on. lil home cooking never hurt anyone too. ;)
    www.myspace.com
    its been pretty cool the last few days man. supposed to get hot and humid this week though. johnny's prediction may be spot on. lil home cooking never hurt anyone too. ;)

Ahhh, alright. Might be an issue come October though...
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Nah, Global Warming & Indian Summer will help out. :lol:

Chase will be fresh to hit another 5 World Series homers. ;)

Cliffy6745 wrote:

As long as the outcome is the same, he can hit as many as he wants ;)
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

:thumbup:
    www.myspace.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

and we all know where that got the phils :lol:8-)