Veteran's day Wishlist signed McCready Poster

Comments

• zappa99zappa99 Posts: 285
    My Brother-in-law just donated a Promo Ten "Basketball" Picture Lp. (Also a army vet of 12 years) So the winner of the lottery will have his choice of the poster or the LP. Second picked will get the left over item. So keep donating. Thanks we've had a good night tonight. Were up to 220 dollars. And with only Ten donations so far your odds of walking away with a very cool prize is good.
  • Awesome! Thanks Zappa for that update. Hope the evening folks help bump it up.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

Thank you for another donation, this one from Canada. were up to 245.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    that's an awesome poster!
  • timctimc Posts: 664
    MayDay10 wrote:
    that's an awesome poster!
    :D:mrgreen:
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    bump
  • Bumping a great cause.
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,118
    Thank you all who have supported Scot's efforts here. May the PJ Kharma come back to you 1000-fold!
    Thanks for another donation, remember no matter how little you donate, you're still entered in for the raffle. 2 great prizes, drawing will be next wednesday night (veteran's day) at 10 pm eastern time. (And prey for our soldiers at Fort Hood). Thanks Scot.
    Thanks for the flood of donations in the last hour. I would love to raise 1000 dollars for the yellow ribbon club. And were are 1/3 there with 4 days left. Thank you again.
    edited November 2009
    490 views 13 donations with 2 great prizes to the winner. Lets keep it going. I added the Promo Ten disc and since have only got one donation. Please for my brothers in the armed forces please give. A dollar gets you in a lottery where I have donated at least 300 dollars in prizes. (I could have just sold them on ebay and donated the money but I thought we cared a little more about people and not money).
    Post edited by zappa99 on
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,118
    The timing of this and the Philly Wishlist parties couldnt have been better. Due to some unfortunate circumstances, there's a very big chance that the shipping costs to send stuff to Iraq and Afghanistan by the Yellow Ribbon Club has gone up significantly. We just had a huge (and successful) cookie drive to send our Troops lots of goodies and this will certainly help. For those that are interested, not only does the YRC send treats and supply items to our brothers and sisters on two war fronts, but we also have "rock star surprise" welcome homecomings for someone coming home and once a year we visit Walter Reed where we try to help families who have loved ones recovering there. For all of this and more, check out www.yellowribbonclub.org where you can see photos of a homecoming yourself and see the beauty, sadness, and chills each person gets for welcoming home someone in the US Armed Forces
    3 new donations, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to each of you who donated. Good Luck in the raffle.
  • TravelarTravelar Posts: 3,391
    Sunday morning bump for a good cause...
    I think I got everyones stuff out today there is still two days to donate for the drawing wednesday night.
  • Thank you so much Zappa99. Sharing in this great cause was enough for me. I hope others will take this opportunity to skip a latte and donate to help our brothers and sisters far away from loved ones to honor their oath to protect our freedoms. Please help if you can and keep them in your thoughts as we remember all
    Veterans who have given so much of themselves this Wednesday.

• good stuff :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    Thanks to all of you who donated last night. There is just today and tomorrorrow left.
  • pm sent let me know...thanks
  • Bump.
    Thanks for the two new donations. Your names have been entered into the raffle. We are up to 340 dollars.
  • bump
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Donation Sent! Thank you for putting all the work (& personal donations!) into this!!

Lisa
    Exercising her will to lose control...
    she lets go
    Thank you, and a final bumb before I leave for work.
  • loki34loki34 Posts: 111
    Dinner time Bump
    "Billy Joel, Dave Matthews and Bon Jovi, who the f**k starts these rumors. And we don't need those f**ckin guy cause you got me!" EV Philly 4
    last night to donate bump
  • He who forgets will be destined to remember.
    Please take a sec to remember our veterans around the world today.

• Yes, Happy Veterans Day!
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
    Thanks for the new donation today, only 7 hours till the drawing for the prizes.
    3 and a half hours to get your donation in, it crunch time