Sketch 32 | Auckland | LOOK!! Finally -- the missing photos!

Comments

• E.K wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    huh? black wasn't on the sydney setlist was it?

:? I don't think so.

Brisbane airport? Yeah right, Filthy.
    I'm going the calmer route I'm doing something good for someone that will not benefit me at all excepting I will meet my idols so bam there ya go baby I will meet the band
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • E.K wrote:
    doompony wrote:

:? I don't think so.

Brisbane airport? Yeah right, Filthy.
    I'm going the calmer route I'm doing something good for someone that will not benefit me at all excepting I will meet my idols so bam there ya go baby I will meet the band
    WHAMMY!said sean...
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    i'm all for helping me achieve my dream

thanks sean :mrgreen:
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    doompony wrote:

So Sean is going to Brisbane airport with the Please Play Black in Auckland cartoons hoping that Pearl Jam see them? That makes no sense. :lol:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

E.K wrote:
    doompony wrote:

So Sean is going to Brisbane airport with the Please Play Black in Auckland cartoons hoping that Pearl Jam see them? That makes no sense. :lol:

he's got a feeling in his bones that he'll see them at the airport, so in the off chance that he does he's going to try to give them the cartoons.
    doompony wrote:
    E.K wrote:
    doompony wrote:

he's got a feeling in his bones that he'll see them at the airport, so in the off chance that he does he's going to try to give them the cartoons.

The band could already be in Brisbane .. unless he knows someone who works at the airport. :?
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

E.K wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    E.K wrote:

The band could already be in Brisbane .. unless he knows someone who works at the airport. :?

who knows? i'm currently cutting all the pics out... very excited...
    actually i think it's more that he and the band will likely be travelling to nz at about the same time..?
  • doompony wrote:
    actually i think it's more that he and the band will likely be travelling to nz at about the same time..?
    that's the ticket
    I got an ASIC card that allowes me to stroll around the airport at a whim I'm flying to chch thursday arvo and I thinks I might run into them I know my way around. oh and I get an extra 10% off doody free
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    doompony wrote:
    that's the ticket
    I got an ASIC card that allowes me to stroll around the airport at a whim I'm flying to chch thursday arvo and I thinks I might run into them I know my way around. oh and I get an extra 10% off doody free

What if PJ decide to leave Brisbane on Friday morning? :D Anyway good luck.

• vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    doompony wrote:

Sorry... I had to :lol:
    vital5 wrote:
    doompony wrote:

Sorry... I had to :lol:

meaaaaaan! :cry:

i'm sure they'll play it tomorrow in brissy and if so, i hope ziggy thinks of me... but i'm also hoping that if they DO play it in brissy it won't stop them playing it in aucks..
  • bump for Doompony and Ziggystar ;)
  • corduroy>black

cool artwork tho, and um i'm just really not sure if playing that song is THAT important to you :lol:

i'll need way more convincing than what you've offered up ;)
  • JwmccJwmcc Posts: 451
    BUMP!

PLAY BLACK IN AUCKLAND!
  • amazing thread, +1 to all of this.
    after becoming a PJ fan at about 13, tonight is finally my first show. fuck yeah.

PLAY BLACK IN AUCKLAND!
  • EastiesEasties Posts: 479
    Good luck Auckland!!! You deserve it.

****Pearl Jam if you're listening - Pleeeeeeease play 'Black' in Auckland tonight?****
  • I'm so excited for Doompony. It's hard to imagine that after all this work, the message won't have gotten through.

and it's weird to hear people talking about "tonight's gig". Because where I am, they're not playing until tomorrow!
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • BUMP FOR BLACK!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
    So it's 4.40 pm in Auckland now which means it's starting soon.

• Please play Black!!!
    Is there a relayer?
  • WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Bump for Black tonight!
  • don't worry everybody knows edward lives on this message board, you know how many of you have argued with him without even knowing it was him on here!

don't worry i'll play black.....i mean ed will play black. ;)
  • i hope they do..amazing thread..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Genuinely hope they play Black for you.

Your pictures have been amazing, I hope for more even after this, also hopefully some photographic evidence of the great Mr Snuggleton onstage with the band!

PJ - Please play Black in Auckland
  • Wha' happened? Did they? They did, yeah?
    Ryan DeRamos
    saw PJ live in 2006 and 2009; Stone in 2008!
    <a href="http://www.deramos.org">DeRamos.org Webcomic</a> & <a href="http://www.chorddujour.com">Chord du Jour Podcast</a> & <a href="http://twitter.com/deramos">Twitter</a&gt;
  • Can't believe there was no relay! the tension is killing me.

They have to have...
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
    DeRamos wrote:
    Wha' happened? Did they? They did, yeah?

YES THEY DID!!!

Congratulations Doompony! :D

• E.K wrote:
    DeRamos wrote:
    Wha' happened? Did they? They did, yeah?

YES THEY DID!!!

Congratulations Doompony! :D

did she melt into a goo?
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016