Options

Is this fanclub somehow senority based?

124»

Comments

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    laudenum wrote:
    i'm not sure if they used numbers for the the free fan club only show at the
    moore in 95. i do know they used a 300 mile radius of seattle for those to invite.
    i do empathize with those who dislike the seniority system,i would to if i joined
    and had a 6 digit number.but if ya really think about it ,it really is the onlyfair way. and alot of us make a point of renewing each and every year,and that should be rewarded as well.no matter what the fan club does it will be an issue
    for someone.
    "ya cant please everyone,
    so ya got to please yourself"

I'm one of those with a six digit number, not a real high one but still and I think what you've said here is 100% correct

it's the only fair way to do it
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    laudenum wrote:
    i'm not sure if they used numbers for the the free fan club only show at the
    moore in 95.
    i do know they used a 300 mile radius of seattle for those to invite.
    i do empathize with those who dislike the seniority system,i would to if i joined
    and had a 6 digit number.but if ya really think about it ,it really is the onlyfair way. and alot of us make a point of renewing each and every year,and that should be rewarded as well.no matter what the fan club does it will be an issue
    for someone.
    "ya cant please everyone,
    so ya got to please yourself"

they did not. numbers were not assigned or used until the 2000 tour if i remember correctly. there's a great article at twofeetthick.com about ticketing history....

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    down_skidown_ski Posts: 328
    Is that touring website still up where it shows the Fan Club #'s and the seats the fans had?

I cant remember what the site is called, but I remember using it for The Gorge a couple years ago
  • Options
    pj14pj14 Posts: 105
    the lowest numbers get better seats(if u didnt join early on dont complain) they do and should go by senority but, for the ed tour they didnt do it that way they are doing it ramdom. they should go by senority and go to many as shows as possible not one and the ten club would never do that anyway
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,543
    down_ski wrote:
    Is that touring website still up where it shows the Fan Club #'s and the seats the fans had?

I cant remember what the site is called, but I remember using it for The Gorge a couple years ago

http://www.touringfans.net
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    down_skidown_ski Posts: 328