ATTENTION: 10/31 Philly Wishlist Party = NOW @The Turf Club!

Comments

• elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,118
    for the lunch crew...back to the top...this needs lots of people to attend! we have the most items to raffle and auction off this day!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,573
    another 24 hours and i land in philly ... BUMP! :D
    by the way, for those who asked me:

good news for the non smokers and bad news for Crazy and if EV shows up (haha):

The Turf Club is Smoke Free.
    and make sure you are ready for The

2nd Annual Pearl Jam Lyrical Challenge Game hosted by Dirty Tom
  • SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

For the preparties on Friday and possibly Saturday - time permitting, I will be taking pics of all you crazy fans and emailing them to you in a special frame designed to remember the shows and dates. All it requires is a $5 donation, your email address on a signed form, and your time and silliness. I will try to set up shop as soon as I get there so be sure to get everyone together for your Glamour shots, LOL! It's a great way to remember the end of an era and this remarkable run of shows which will be printed on the framing as a keepsake for you and all your tenc friends to share. Thanks and I look forward to seeing your beautiful mugs soon. :D
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

For the preparties on Friday and possibly Saturday - time permitting, I will be taking pics of all you crazy fans and emailing them to you in a special frame designed to remember the shows and dates. All it requires is a $5 donation, your email address on a signed form, and your time and silliness. I will try to set up shop as soon as I get there so be sure to get everyone together for your Glamour shots, LOL! It's a great way to remember the end of an era and this remarkable run of shows which will be printed on the framing as a keepsake for you and all your tenc friends to share. Thanks and I look forward to seeing your beautiful mugs soon. :D

cool. 8-)
  • mavimavi Posts: 941
    and bad news for Crazy and if EV shows up (haha):

Ahhh, shit!

;)
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Great idea but we HAVE to be sure to gets some shots w/you in them too-Cindy :mrgreen:
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '03-Philly Spectrum 4/28, Camden 7/5, Hershey 7/12
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
    '09-Closing Down the Philly Spectrum! 10/28, 10/30, & the Epic 10/31
    '09-EV Solo Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA6/12
    '10-MSG1& MSG2, New York City, 5-20 & 5/21
  • As long as none of you watch America's Most Wanted, LOL! We'll do a party shot of the crew on my dime.
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

hope this place has irish car bomb drinks. those are so good!
  • demetrios wrote:

ohhhhhh yes, very yummy! :mrgreen:
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
  • As long as none of you watch America's Most Wanted, LOL! We'll do a party shot of the crew on my dime.

too funny!
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
    mrs.smiley wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

ohhhhhh yes, very yummy! :mrgreen:

3 drinks in one, chocolate flavored! *drools
    hopefully the preparty bars don't charge much on these.
    some charge 8 bucks, some 12.
    doesn't matter, those shots are sweet! 8-)
  • Just bumpin' A very long day today & soooooo tired & unlike some of you I don't have something amazing to look forward to tomorrow! Will have to wait til Wed-still all good :mrgreen:
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
  • it will not do to have you way back here!
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
  • Then we must send it to the top of the list, mrs. smiley. :D

• For all those lucky folks who will be off line tomorrow and Wednesday. Spread the word. Thanks.

• & one last time for tonite
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
  • Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,823
    Bumpspacer!

Good luck to you Tues/Weds volunteers! Will be in on Thursday! :)
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • smoke20smoke20 Posts: 50
    is the turf club gonna card or can you take get in to bid on the stuff being under 21? bump
    smoke20 wrote:
    is the turf club gonna card or can you take get in to bid on the stuff being under 21? bump
    i dont think so but if they do, just say you are for the private event and ask for the manager, becky and I will have her get you in
  • smoke20 wrote:
    i dont think so but if they do, just say you are for the private event and ask for the manager, becky and I will have her get you in
    Bumping this for the under 21 fans planning to attend.

• Bumping up for Saturday's preparty.

• mavimavi Posts: 941
    Hey Dave, quick question: I volunteered to help out on Saturday. Do you need me to be at the Turf Club before noon? No problem if you do, just let me know so I can schedule.

I have a friend coming all the way from London for this and it's her birthday that day! I wanna make sure I plan it well so I also have time to celebrate with her ;)
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • smoke20smoke20 Posts: 50
    thanks for the under 21 bump Tuolumne Mama you and elwayvedder have been unbelievable. i will buy you a drink on saturday even if my son can't.
  • smoke20 wrote:
    thanks for the under 21 bump Tuolumne Mama you and elwayvedder have been unbelievable. i will buy you a drink on saturday even if my son can't.
    Glad you'll be able to make it. My teenage son will be there too. Look forward to meeting you.

• Morning bump.

mavi wrote:
    Hey Dave, quick question: I volunteered to help out on Saturday. Do you need me to be at the Turf Club before noon? No problem if you do, just let me know so I can schedule.

I have a friend coming all the way from London for this and it's her birthday that day! I wanna make sure I plan it well so I also have time to celebrate with her ;)

Hey Mavi- get there whenever. I dont think I need ya there before noon. We will be fine setting up and stuff. After doing 2 now, I think we have it down pretty good although Mrs ElwayVedder sure made it easier on me last night having here there for night 2 vs. night 1
  • Hi all,
    I'm taking public transportation to the show from Delaware, and I really need a ride back to Wilmington after the show. If anyone is willing to let me tag along down I-95, please let me know! No one creepy, please :) I'll buy you a beer if we get out of there before the bars close. Thanks!

-Samantha
    Vegas 12/1/93 & 7/11/98 -- SLC 11/2/95 -- San Diego 10/25/00 & 6/5/03 -- DC 5/30/06 & 6/22/08 -- SF 8/28/09 -- Philly 10/31/09, 10/21/13 & 10/22/13 -- Bristow 5/13/10 -- MSG 5/20/10 -- ATL 9/22/12 -- Baltimore 10/27/13 -- LA 11/24/13 -- Leeds 7/8/14 -- Denver 10/22/14

EVx5
  • BUMP!! See all of you in a few hours. :)