ATTENTION: 10/31 Philly Wishlist Party = NOW @The Turf Club!

elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,118
edited October 2009 in The Porch
WOOHOO!!
10/31 Philly Wishlist Pre Party 12-4 PM at The Turb Club on 700 Packer Avenue (215-551-8270)

Details:
The Turf Club is located only a short few blocks away from The Spectrum located at 700 Packer Ave (on the corner of Darien St & Packer Ave).

Parking spaces at the Turf Club are provided on a 1st come, 1st serve basis. All cars must be moved immediately at 4 PM after our pre party is over as they need the spots to open up for the World Series.

We will have our own section for our pre party with a cash bar. Pabst Blue Ribbon Draft specials at $2.50 + tax each. Other domestic drafts start at $3.25+ tax each.

2nd Annual Pearl Jam Lyrical Challenge Game hosted by Dirty Tom

See you there at 12 PM with raffle and auction items to commence approximately at 2 PM. We need to be out of there by 4 which gives everyone plenty of time to go park down at the Spectrum and tail gate. Maybe we can even follow each other and do our tailgate together?

As always, PM me with questions. Thanks for everyone's help and patience with this as I know its not easy on anyone trying to plan accordingly. More importantly, thank you to everyone who donated time, money, items, and help!

This info will be updated in the following threads:
http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.ph ... 4&start=60
&
http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=108747
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    WOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Thanks! If only a few blocks away I will probably park in lot and walk down.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,118
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Thanks! If only a few blocks away I will probably park in lot and walk down.

Yep, just park, walk down Darien, right past the Phillies Ballpark and its there on the corner of Darien and Packer. A few minute walk..
  • luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    way to go dave!
    you truly rock AND roll!
    :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • I'm literally walking on gems and rhinestones on the path cut by the moon this am. :D It's true the darkest hour is just before dawn when I got the news, LOL. Get ready for an remarkable week of music and love! Thanks everyone for your patience.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Good hustle dave!!! Turf club is right across the street from the holiday inn if anyone needs another land mark. Btw, I'm standing on the stage that they will be rocking all week long as I write this, so ready for these shows!
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
    Good hustle dave!!! Turf club is right across the street from the holiday inn if anyone needs another land mark. Btw, I'm standing on the stage that they will be rocking all week long as I write this, so ready for these shows!

Thanx for all of your help thru this FC23. Ironic isnt it? Who would have thought that the place where you and I met to pick up all of your WIP donations would be the very same place as our location of closure for our Philly Wishlist events? PJ Kharma at work one would think?
  • luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    halowwen partaaaaaay :D
    it's on!
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Nothing like knocking down some PBR's before a big concert
    Austin, TX
  • Bumping it back to spread the good news!!!
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,573
    thumbsup.gif
  • Good hustle dave!!! Turf club is right across the street from the holiday inn if anyone needs another land mark. Btw, I'm standing on the stage that they will be rocking all week long as I write this, so ready for these shows!

Heard there was an open house @ Spectrum today-wish I coulda gone. Not that I need anything to get me more pumped but so cool! See ya soon :mrgreen:
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '03-Philly Spectrum 4/28, Camden 7/5, Hershey 7/12
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
    '09-Closing Down the Philly Spectrum! 10/28, 10/30, & the Epic 10/31
    '09-EV Solo Tower Theater, Upper Darby, PA6/12
    '10-MSG1& MSG2, New York City, 5-20 & 5/21
  • Not just another bump!? put this on other thread but am so fired-up right now I dedicate this to Dave for all the hard work & Joni for helpin keep the dream alive! http://www.guerrilladelphia.com The chorus really says it all! Thanks to Turf Club too :mrgreen:
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20

Every time I read this I picture Dave in a white John Travolta suit with his hair all done up under a disco ball - sorry I'm probably the only one that finds that incredibly amusing since I'm old. Really thanks firecrotch23 for all your awesome help.

Thanks Mrs. Smiley for your kind words and all your incredible help and for being part of my band, LOL!

Every time I read this I picture Dave in a white John Travolta suit with his hair all done up under a disco ball - sorry I'm probably the only one that finds that incredibly amusing since I'm old. Really thanks firecrotch23 for all your awesome help.

Thanks Mrs. Smiley for your kind words and all your incredible help and for being part of my band, LOL!

Oh no, THANK YOU! & another bump before I'm off to do laundry. Don't worry about me tho, I'll be playing the PJ while I fluff& fold!? :mrgreen:
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
  • Good thing you reminded me that I have towels in the dryer that need folded and put away too.

Don't forget to check out the auction items for the 31st that you can still bid on even if you will be at the Flyers game during the preparty. Lots of great sports memorabilia and rare posters available.

Also please don't forget our brothers and sisters in the service who we will be sending care packages too. Please check the original preparty list for special items. Let's share the love and spread our joy with gifts of things that may make their stay a little more comfortable. Thanks everybody because every item will be greatly appreciated. I will add the link shortly when I get my second wind.

• mavimavi Posts: 941
    That's great news, I knew you would find a location for this day. Kick-ass production team!!
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • Thanks mavi, it was all the good vibes and positive energy that helped make it possible. Not to mention another miracle from our very own Miracle Max, Dave. ;) Can't wait to meet you all there on the 30th.

here's an idea: get in line early, pick up your tix at 11, and then head down a few blocks on darien past the Phillies stadium for a 12-4 pre party, Wishlist Foundation style
  • here's an idea: get in line early, pick up your tix at 11, and then head down a few blocks on darien past the Phillies stadium for a 12-4 pre party, Wishlist Foundation style

Sounds like a great idea to me & Bumpity, bump, bump!
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    WOOHOO!!
    10/31 Philly Wishlist Pre Party 12-4 PM at The Turb Club on 700 Packer Avenue (215-551-8270)

Details:
    The Turf Club is located only a short few blocks away from The Spectrum located at 700 Packer Ave (on the corner of Darien St & Packer Ave).

Parking spaces at the Turf Club are provided on a 1st come, 1st serve basis. All cars must be moved immediately at 4 PM after our pre party is over as they need the spots to open up for the World Series.

We will have our own section for our pre party with a cash bar. Pabst Blue Ribbon Draft specials at $2.50 + tax each. Other domestic drafts start at $3.25+ tax each.

See you there at 12 PM with raffle and auction items to commence approximately at 2 PM. We need to be out of there by 4 which gives everyone plenty of time to go park down at the Spectrum and tail gate. Maybe we can even follow each other and do our tailgate together?

As always, PM me with questions. Thanks for everyone's help and patience with this as I know its not easy on anyone trying to plan accordingly. More importantly, thank you to everyone who donated time, money, items, and help!

This info will be updated in the following threads:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=115394&start=60
    &
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=108747

Time to facebook this sucker!! Hell fucking yeah!! :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,573
    here's an idea: get in line early, pick up your tix at 11, and then head down a few blocks on darien past the Phillies stadium for a 12-4 pre party, Wishlist Foundation style

that's what i'm gonna do. :)
  • Sounds great to me!

• Evening Bump.

• A "hey-whatcha doing back here? & I gotta go to bed & fight this cold off lest it become more & threaten my big plans for next week-one last bump 'o the day" BUMP! Wow-that was tiring! Gnite
    '98-Camden 8/29
    '06-Camden 5/28
    '08-Camden 6/20
  • mrs.smiley wrote:
    A "hey-whatcha doing back here? & I gotta go to bed & fight this cold off lest it become more & threaten my big plans for next week-one last bump 'o the day" BUMP! Wow-that was tiring! Gnite

Good night Mrs. Smiley and feel better real soon. Talk to you tomorrow, pleasant dreams.

• SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    bumpity bump from the West Coast!
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • I'll be there!!
    Mesa 11/7/93 - Charlotte 10/4/96 - DC 6/14/98 - Raleigh 8/31/98 - Knoxville 9/6/98 - Columbia MD 9/18/98 - DC 9/19/98 - Columbia MD 9/4/00 - Phoenix 10/21/00 - Raleigh 4/15/03 - Phoenix 6/7/03 - Philadelphia 5/27&28/06 - DC 5/30/06 - Las Vegas 7/6/06 - San Diego 7/7/06 - LA 7/9&10/06 - Gorge 7/22&23/06 - Chicago 8/5/07 - PJ20 9/3&4/11 - Jacksonville 11/24/12 (EV) - Orlando 11/27/12 (EV) - Brooklyn 10/18&19/13 - Charlotte 10/30/13 - Memphis 10/14/14 - Ft Lauderdale 4/8/16 - Miami 4/9/16 - Jacksonville 4/13/16 - Hampton 4/18/16 - Chicago 8/20&22/16
  • Good news Fldrummerboy.;-) see you at the preparties!

• Good morning or good night bump.