The douche who yells during the quiet parts of songs

13»

Comments

• rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    Please, no more concert police.

Not trying to police. Just don't like people yelling stupid distracting shit during quiet intense parts of songs. After the song I scream as loud as the next guy. I sing every word to every song, just like everyone else. I'm just saying, don't be that guy or girl, usually a guy.

OH yeah, and don't puke in cups and toss it down on people on the floor section. That happened to me in Chicago in 06. Luckily it just nicked the brim of my cap and I barely got any on me. If I ever see that fucker, whoever you are, you will die! :twisted:
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    Please, no more concert police.

Not trying to police. Just don't like people yelling stupid distracting shit during quiet intense parts of songs. After the song I scream as loud as the next guy. I sing every word to every song, just like everyone else. I'm just saying, don't be that guy or girl, usually a guy.

OH yeah, and don't puke in cups and toss it down on people on the floor section. That happened to me in Chicago in 06. Luckily it just nicked the brim of my cap and I barely got any on me. If I ever see that fucker, whoever you are, you will die! :twisted:

Somebody probably told that fucker to shut the fuck up during a quiet song, and tried to get back at him/her, and you got a piece of it! :lol:
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.
  • Roger Waters went nuts over that type of thing At MSG in '77. He was screaming at people for yelling during the acoustic parts and then he spit on a guy for it the following week in Toronto. That's when he came up with the idea of putting a wall between the band and the fans.
    :shock:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”