Options

****Official San Diego Setlist Thread****

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    I just wanted to say that it was awesome to hear/see "Red Mosquito" last night. They have never played that in San Diego.

The setlist was very similar to the setlist in '06.

ummm, yeah mosquito was played 11/7/95 at the sports arena

and ya think the setlist last night was very similar to '06? jeez i can't think off hand of more than 5 or 6 songs that were played at both...
    6/24/95, 11/4/95, 11/7/95, 7/10/98, 7/12/98, 7/13/98, 10/24/00, 10/25/00, 10/27/00, 6/2/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 7/7/06. 7/9/06, 7/10/06
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    MG79478 wrote:
    And I do realize that the band doesn't read this board for requests, so it doesn't really matter. If they did, I would have heard TREMOR CHRIST at least once during my 30 shows.

FIXED :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    I'm so glad they didn't play Last Kiss at any shows I saw this go round. Someone putting it on repeat for about six times at the pre-party was PLENTY last kissing for me.

I would say people in the back deserve something different every once in a while. I understand they want to keep it as a tradition but keeping only the gesture as tradition and changing up the song might work better. Then again, what the fuck do I know? :P
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    SOLAT319 wrote:
    I'm so glad they didn't play Last Kiss at any shows I saw this go round. Someone putting it on repeat for about six times at the pre-party was PLENTY last kissing for me.

I would say people in the back deserve something different every once in a while. I understand they want to keep it as a tradition but keeping only the gesture as tradition and changing up the song might work better. Then again, what the fuck do I know? :P

Hey... LA 1 is up for download... now you can hear Tremor Christ ;)
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    I just wanted to say that it was awesome to hear/see "Red Mosquito" last night. They have never played that in San Diego.

The setlist was very similar to the setlist in '06.

ummm, yeah mosquito was played 11/7/95 at the sports arena

and ya think the setlist last night was very similar to '06? jeez i can't think off hand of more than 5 or 6 songs that were played at both...

Thank you for the correction. I missed the sports arena show in '95. I had a ticket and when they cancelled in July(?) I got my $150 back from the ticket broker. Unfortunately, I didn't repurchase the ticket when they did come back later that year. :( Nonetheless, I was very excited to experience Red Mosquito live for the first time and "I Got Id" one of my all time PJ songs.
    Below are all the songs that they played on 07/07/06 that were the same as 10/09/09. This isn't a complaint. It's just an observation. It was an amazing show and I loved every second. The "Last Exit" opening was killer and "Brain of J" is another one that I love

Severed Hand
    Corduroy
    Brain Of J.
    World Wide Suicide
    Even Flow
    Better Man(Save it for Later)
    You Are
    Life Wasted
    Rearviewmirror
    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    Alive
    Last Kiss