Best Pearl Jam 2009 bootleg

13»

Comments

• EnvoyEnvoy Posts: 14
    ACL is definitely sounding good - damn, I wish they could have done a boot of the ACL studio show itself! And the remarks on LA4 sound awfully intense, so I'll probably get that one.

But I got San Diego as soon as it was available, because, hell, I'm on there. And it is the thrill of a lifetime for me! Frankly, I haven't gotten over it...

Here's to better and better PJ shows down the road, for all the great PJ fans waiting in the wings, and all the listeners joining in after the fact.

danceman_r.gif
    Leading a life of noisy desperation, for a rather long time.
  • Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,239
    Envoy wrote:
    ACL is definitely sounding good - damn, I wish they could have done a boot of the ACL studio show itself! And the remarks on LA4 sound awfully intense, so I'll probably get that one.

But I got San Diego as soon as it was available, because, hell, I'm on there. And it is the thrill of a lifetime for me! Frankly, I haven't gotten over it...

Here's to better and better PJ shows down the road, for all the great PJ fans waiting in the wings, and all the listeners joining in after the fact.

danceman_r.gif

I picked up both the San Francisco and San Diego boots because those are the shows I attended on this tour. I was really anticipating the release of the San Diego boot because of how much the crowd was into the show singing along to almost every song (and at some points even drowning out EV's singing a bit!). But I was kinda let down when the crowd didn't really come thru on the boot like the '03 and '06 boots.

Performance wise I will say that San Fran was the tighter show but the energy level just wasn't there for me (probably because it's a festival gig and I was regulated to standing in the waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back). San Diego was a loose atmosphere with a great vibe and amazing crowd participation and a killer setlist so therefore it ranks a little higher on my charts than San Fran.

RM
  • Since I live on the East Coast, I was unable to make the concerts out West. I have bought all the boots so far from the 2009 tour. I did hear the Europe shows were incredible. However so far the best shows for me are:

LA 3, LA 4 & San Diego.

I wish I could have been there for those shows!!!!
  • any news for the best ones??? :!: :!:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • albopalbop Posts: 63
    It seems to be LA4 or San Diego
  • albopalbop Posts: 63
    I ordered LA 4 and San Diego but I look forward to ordering O2 arena London. When ???
  • albop wrote:
    I ordered LA 4 and San Diego but I look forward to ordering O2 arena London. When ???
    we havew to wait Kufala team said. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    LA4 is Redunkulous (and I was there but sound quality was like being back in the room)

I thought Seattle 2 was terrific also.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • i love so far LA 3 , San Diego ,
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    LA4 sounds great. The whole 1st encore(Just breathe, The End, Lukin, Red Mosquito) all with strings are worth the $$ alone

The boys were on their game
  • Ed is a little 'off' on the LA2 boot. He butchers a few songs :) Amongst the Waves is painful. However he does mention he's having voice problems.

LA4 sounds pretty good so far
  • the one with the pink color is the best...
  • Soon, it will be 10/30 and 10/31.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Soon, it will be 10/30 and 10/31.
    THIS. And I have a feeling from listening to the Radio Broadcast that SBE will be up there too.

For now LA4, Portland, SD, and SLC are tops for me.