Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283

If I won the lotto, and was st for life, yeah. Then I'd go visit all you kick ass people all over the world, and I'd randomly select one person to go an entire tour around the world with me..
    Then I'd set up a fund that went to a different charity every month, and I would live comfortably off the interest of my winnings.

What you do if you won the lotto?

Lots of travel, go to every concert I ever wanted, not have to worry about a job (though I'd still want to be doing something, could do it on my own terms and didn't have to worry about salary), help with my sisters college education, buy an NYC apartment, and of course, give some to charities. *ahhh the dream...*

How will you be celebrating Thanksgiving?
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • I already celebrated back in October when it was Thanksgiving...well I kind of did, my sister made dinner early so that I could eat with them before having to catch a flight for work...

Do you love your job but wish it was less demanding?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    I do love my job, it's not really demanding...I just wish the schedule was normal and I didn't have to work til 7pm...

Do you have turkey or ham for thanksgiving?
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • We have wild Turkey and Venison. Weird tradition! Lol
    Same question.
  • Neither, i'm Irish! We have both turkey and ham at Christmas though

What age were you when Christmas lost its Santa magic?
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    edited November 2014
    Ehm, I think it's still some magic left :)

Do you wish for anything this Christmas?
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Hope, I wish for some kind of hope

What's the best Christmas present you ever got?

• wasa1971wasa1971 Posts: 2,144
    A surprise visit from a friend back home while I was living in Brazil.
    What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    family gathering

would family notify the ten club if you were no longer with us, or your family would not know how to log in to your account.
  • Honestly, one night while were being sappy drunk my older sister and I were talking about who we'd 'notify' if the other passed away.. She made me promise to tell her friends on the Google Chrome thingie, and then without my even having to request it, she said she'd tell you guys.. ( AKA the PJ people). So yeah.

Does your family or friends give you a hard time about posting in here??
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    Yes sometimes my hubs doesn't get it and during setlist thread time he gets very annoyed.

How many different desserts did you eat today?
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,845
    Well, none yet, since my wonderful single plantation Madagascar 70% chocolate doesn't count as dessert; it's akin to air. (Also, it isn't even dinner time yet here).

What was the best part of your day?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Staying home to watch football, away from the blizzard outside.

What were you doing 1 hour ago?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    Playing heads up (iPod charades game) with my kids, husband and mom

What will you be doing 1 hour from now?
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,845
    With any luck, finishing up the work I still have to do tonight.

Will you indulge in Black Friday shopping?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    I'm planning to stock up on bootlegs. Probably that's it. Not a big shopper and I'm working tomorrow.

Do you have the day off tomorrow?
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    edited November 2014

I'm planning to stock up on bootlegs. Probably that's it. Not a big shopper and I'm working tomorrow.

I do and I don't plan to leave my bed until at least 3pm, before going to play a badminton tournament :)

(Sorry just realised you probably meant Friday, tomorrow for me is Saturday!)

Do you ever make up excuses not to go out just so you can stay home alone and relax?
    Post edited by jnimhaoileoin on
  • I'm planning to stock up on bootlegs. Probably that's it. Not a big shopper and I'm working tomorrow.

I do and I don't plan to leave my bed until at least 3pm, before going to play a badminton tournament :)

Do you ever make up excuses not to go out just so you can stay home alone and relax?
    Yes!! Then I make sure to do it, so when asked the 'excuse' is accomplished, so I teuly have the day to myself! Lol

What is your craziest Holiday famy memory?
  • I'm planning to stock up on bootlegs. Probably that's it. Not a big shopper and I'm working tomorrow.

Yes!! Then I make sure to do it, so when asked the 'excuse' is accomplished, so I teuly have the day to myself! Lol

What is your craziest Holiday famy memory?
    Ending up getting stitches after my brother hit me on the head with a golf club. In fairness, I was stupid enough to stand behind him as he did his back swing...

Have you ever caused a sibling grievous bodily harm? :)
    not really we just used to bruise each other in the arms from punching each other full fisted, so basically lots of dead arms lol nothing to serious but i had to be tough, im the youngest of three and they were boys

did you have good parenting ?
  • TerryGTerryG Posts: 366
    Yeah, I did, 4 other siblings, not alot when we were young but everyone got alittle something extra now and again and we all turned out good. I have 2 kids almost grown now but I think 5 would have worn me to a nub.

Are you luck enough to have 2 seperate family christmases
    Do yourself a favor and be you online. Anonymity plus audience often equals asshole.
    Try not to be one. Make mom proud.
    Dan Johns
    pro's of separation 2 christmases, like the pro making you want to better your relationship wishing it never happens to you and your family, you hold on a little tighter, sometimes its done deliberately out of respect.... yes 2 but mum dont celebrate, dad just gets into the family gatherings

is it hard for you to keep the peace with people you thought were enemies

edited November 2014
    No, I hope I don't have any enemies :)

Which car that you've owned has taken you the longest?
  • The year I got it was 1992...I worked for EVER saving for it..it was a car known as the Pearl Jammer. ( that was LONG before the term was used amongst us!) it was a Nissan Sentra hatchback. 1984, 5-speed, manual.. When it went caput.... It had 496,789 miles on it! I had seen 14 PJ shows in it, and it had taken me from Ca to Fl and back, plus AZ,Tx and Nm! The only thing I ever replaced in that car was tires oil and a water pump! The year it " died" was 1996.

What was the favorite of the vehicles you've owned?
    I really liked my first car an Audi 100, white. I bought it from my aunt and one of the reasons I liked it so much was that the license plate had my initials on it :) (by coincidence)
    And it was very reliable, plus my dad and I fixed the car together so it looked splendid.

What is the craziest thing you've seen?
  • Lmao! Do you really want to know?? There's so many crazy things I've seen. I'd have to say the SUV that flipped over the median and landed upside down into of a truck on the other side, and " rode along for about 200 yards before the truck was able to stop safely and the SUV fell off on it's side. ( this is why we don't drive fast in bad weather, folks!! That was on New Year's Night in KC , on the 35 s., 2010.) we were pulled over, changing a tire, it was FREEZING cold, and there was an inch of ice under snow. That happened less than thirty feet in front of us! We thought the SUV was going to hit US! I think more poor sister had a mini heart attack.
    And that's just what immediate comes to mind..

Same question.
    edited November 2014
    What comes to my mind is one of these strange coincidences.
    Back in 1998 I was on a music festival here in Sweden with a couple of friends, I had a blast. It was a very relaxed atmosphere met many nice people. We had a real nice conversation with a couple of American guys in a tent...about three years later I was on a vacation with some friends to the Greek island Rhodos, there on the party street I see one of those guys from the tent :) I was like hey that's you who told that story about that friend of yours who had tattooed paw prints on her back, and he remembered :) it was just such a fun coincident but maybe not so crazy :)

Have you experienced some strange coincident?
  • I just had a similar thing happen to me. Went to the bar across the street from the arena in Denver with some folks I met after the PJ concert, lost track of them and decided I was going to leave. On my way out ran into a guy and we starting having a conversation about the concert, we discovered that we had both been to the last 4 shows. He made some crack about not believing I was at Moline so I pulled up the pics on my phone and wouldn't you know it there he was in one of my pics two seats away from me in Moline. It was crazy coincidental and cool.

What is the temp outside where you are?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Just below 60.

Same question.
    19 degrees

dreamt of my uncle Jean Marie, he's passed away
    do you dream of dead loved ones