Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• As soon as I find a steady job, I'll know.

Do you often take naps?
  • TerryGTerryG Posts: 366
    Maybe once a week on Sat or Sunday, kind of treat really.

How many pets do you have?
    Do yourself a favor and be you online. Anonymity plus audience often equals asshole.
    Try not to be one. Make mom proud.
    Dan Johns
  • Myself, just one adorable, fluffy, goofball cat.

Same question.
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    just a fluffy dog who is putting hair everywhere with his winter malting, yucky

do you need to go out often to get out of the house
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    no but I like to get out at least once a day on my days off from work, even if it's a walk

do you like to go for walks?
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    yes, in the evening during the summer.

Do you still ride a bicycle?
  • Yep! Well a mountain bike, c'mon I LIVE IN COLORADO!! Lol :-)

Is there a favorite form of exercise that you do? Or no exercise?
  • I love biking, ride almost everyday when it's not frozen outside.

When was the last time you went out for dinner?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,845
    Last night, out to a traditional German restaurant for some reason :D. Schnitzel, spaetzle and beer.

What's your favourite cuisine?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Italian

what's your most valuable sunglasses
    The glasses I wear everyday, self tinting.

What do you value the most?
    Do yourself a favor and be you online. Anonymity plus audience often equals asshole.
    Dan Johns
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    TerryG said:

The glasses I wear everyday, self tinting.

What do you value the most?

The relationships I have with those I am closest to.

What is your favorite and least favorite vegetable?
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,687
    Corn :-&

Do you own a potatoe gun?
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • No. But I DO HAVE seven different guns. Four pistols, two rifles, one shotgun. I hunt remember?
    :-)

What is your position on gun ownership?
  • I believe that if you hunt or live remotely(this is the only time you will honestly need one for protection) then I see no problem with it. There is no other reason to own a gun - if you do you are part of the problem.

What is one thing that no matter what when you think back on it, it makes you smile?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Lazy summers riding horses up in the high country as a kid. We'd just literally go get list from sun up to sun down.. We'd be " lost all day" then the horses knew their way home.. And no stupid cell phones! That and Wrigley.. :-D.

Same question
    edited November 2014
    My daughters when they were young, 2 and 4 years or so and just so happy playing with blocks or whatever in their Pajamas.

Do you have kids?

Post edited by TerryG on
    Dan Johns
  • No. Kinda sad.. Probably never will, oh well given MY mother that's probably best that it don't have kids! Lol

Is there anything you wanted to do, never did, and now wish you had?

No. Kinda sad.. Probably never will, oh well given MY mother that's probably best that it don't have kids! Lol

Is there anything you wanted to do, never did, and now wish you had?

Wanted to study abroad in college but the timing didn't match up with what was happening in my life.

What do you think of the whole Taylor Swift taking all her music off of Spotify thing?
    ~not a dude~
  • I think it's her music and she has every right to demand payment. Spotify has a set of agreement at, and done are different according to the artist. But they also
    Have the ability to snub artists by stealing their playlists and discography off other free internet sites, which is partly what happened with her, if I heard correctly. She has that right.. It's her music. There was an issue over this in the FB 10c groups.. Where one person had a download link to the entire 2013 bootleg catalog and was handing it out left and right.. But it was a ghost link.. Meaning you only had so much time to download it, before the link " dies", or re-pings; setting itself to a new location. Think about how many hundreds of people shared that link!! At even the cheapest order if 14.00, that's hundreds of thousands of dollars stolen from the artist!!
    And IF Spotify DID post collect TS 's songs, or neglected their agreement in any way shape or form, then yes, I think she was right to pull her catalog! (Whew! Bet you wish I wasn't the one to answer tha huh??)

What's YOUR position on Fan vs. Artist rights over the music?

I think it's her music and she has every right to demand payment. Spotify has a set of agreement at, and done are different according to the artist. But they also
    Have the ability to snub artists by stealing their playlists and discography off other free internet sites, which is partly what happened with her, if I heard correctly. She has that right.. It's her music. There was an issue over this in the FB 10c groups.. Where one person had a download link to the entire 2013 bootleg catalog and was handing it out left and right.. But it was a ghost link.. Meaning you only had so much time to download it, before the link " dies", or re-pings; setting itself to a new location. Think about how many hundreds of people shared that link!! At even the cheapest order if 14.00, that's hundreds of thousands of dollars stolen from the artist!!
    And IF Spotify DID post collect TS 's songs, or neglected their agreement in any way shape or form, then yes, I think she was right to pull her catalog! (Whew! Bet you wish I wasn't the one to answer tha huh??)

What's YOUR position on Fan vs. Artist rights over the music?

It's a hard subject, especially as we're increasingly digital and everything is so easy to share that way. As for Taylor Swift, I'm on the fence about what she did. In the end, it's her music, and if she's doing it based on principle, good for her. However, with the amount she makes, it's interesting she out of all people would do such a thing. I could understand the action a lot more if it was a small band, but I'm sure Taylor gets many hefty checks elsewhere. Also, having music on a digital streaming site/app/whatever could encourage more revenue elsewhere, i.e. someone hears a song and then ends up buying it on iTunes or buying the album, someone hears a live album and decides to buy a ticket to see them on tour. So it's complicated! It was a bold move on Taylor's part that I overall respect, but I think I'm more surprised at who was pulling the music, not necessarily the pulling of the music itself.

Have you ever had an idea for a new invention?
    ~not a dude~
  • I always think of things, and then they end up on market.. And I don't share the ideas, it just works out that way!! I'm waiting in my latest idea coming out in the next year or so..

Do you prefer to work on team projects or independently?
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,687
    Team projects

Do you prefer flip-flops or sanders?
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    Sanders ? sandals for me

swimm trunks or swimm suit speedo
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    swim trunks

what was the last CD you bought?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    u2 songs of innocence

do you always analyse people like too personally ?
    yes, I tried to stop, but then I realized that I let fake people into my life-and they caused drama.

do you confront people when they wrong you?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    I always take the high road but you wrong me once and that's all i'll allow won't be friends after that ....

would you allow money problems to come in between you & family members ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • No. Family is forever.. And to let something stupid like money interfere is wrong in my opinion. But that doesn't mean I'm a push over either.

How important is it to you, to have a lot if money?
    not very important, I mean it would be nice to win the lottery so I could go tour the world and help out those that need it.

If you could donate to one charity only, which would it be?

- Christopher McCandless