Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138

No but i have given plenty :(

What laptop did you buy and when is coming?

Awww, I am very lucky to have recieved a fair few random acts of kindness, I've sent a few as well.

I bought an Asus laptop from ebuyer - http://www.ebuyer.com/product/175974
    Had a voucher code so got money off and free next day delivery, so it'll be here tomorrow.

Will it be easy to transfer my iTunes library to said new laptop?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:

No but i have given plenty :(

What laptop did you buy and when is coming?

Awww, I am very lucky to have recieved a fair few random acts of kindness, I've sent a few as well.

I bought an Asus laptop from ebuyer - http://www.ebuyer.com/product/175974
    Had a voucher code so got money off and free next day delivery, so it'll be here tomorrow.

Will it be easy to transfer my iTunes library to said new laptop?

I dunno. I think it probably will. Check the internet for guides.

What have you done / sent for a random act of kindness?

I've sent some treats from home to my friend who was living abroad and feeling very down/home sick, my friend was broke and so I sent her up a hamper with chocolate/wine/crisps/DVD etc, sent flowers to people (I think it is secretly as I love recieving flowers and very rarely do), all sorts really... I do random acts for my best friend all the time and for the office. The other week I bought 15 packets of cadbury's buttons and left a packet on each persons desk.

What colour walls do you have in the room you're in?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Bright blue below the picture rail, light blue above, it used to be by son's room

Did you used to watch Laurel and Hardy?
  • dottles wrote:

I've sent some treats from home to my friend who was living abroad and feeling very down/home sick, my friend was broke and so I sent her up a hamper with chocolate/wine/crisps/DVD etc, sent flowers to people (I think it is secretly as I love recieving flowers and very rarely do), all sorts really... I do random acts for my best friend all the time and for the office. The other week I bought 15 packets of cadbury's buttons and left a packet on each persons desk.

What colour walls do you have in the room you're in?

:D Your a good person to have around. Your friends must love you.

Creamy beige. House is rented so its boring and bland and we cant decorate.

Whats the one thing unique to you that you wasn't told or copied from anyone else?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,242
    I allways take my pants all the way down to my ankels before taking my shoes off .. :lol::lol:

cantaloupe or honeydew ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Cantelope, but love both
    I allways take my pants all the way down to my ankels before taking my shoes off ..

:lol:

What's the best way to get rid of the seeds when eating a watermelon?
    Claireack wrote:
    Cantelope, but love both

Ummm...buy seedless watermelon, or scrape them from the top of your slice.

Can love grow or does it need to be based on love/attraction at first sight?
  • here u are freaks......
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Cantelope, but love both

It can grow i think but for the majority there needs to be a little something from the beginning.

Why are we both still here?
    here u are freaks......

Yup :lol:
    dottles wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Cantelope, but love both

It can grow i think but for the majority there needs to be a little something from the beginning.

Why are we both still here?
    here u are freaks......

Yup :lol:

Because we are very sad individuals :lol:

What did you have for dinner tonight?
  • Irish stew that came from a tin :(

Im skint....

know any jokes?
    Irish stew that came from a tin :(

Im skint....

know any jokes?

No, I'm rubbish at them. My brother has great comic timing so I leave it to him.

(The stew does not sound nice! My Nan made us all pasties for dinner tonight :D )

What's your favourite non Pearl Jam song?
  • Mr RockoMr Rocko Posts: 647
    The one that comes to my mind right now is Runnin' With The Devil by Van Halen.

Who is your favorite actor/actress?
    México 24/11/2011
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Johnny Depp :thumbup:

Is there one particular tv commercial that annoys you the most?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • llovellove Posts: 106
    Chantix

where would you like to be right now?
    makes much more sense, to live in the present tense
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    On a beautiful beach :)

If you could change places with anyone for just one day, who would it be and why?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    The bank manager!! And have an extemely charitable day by randomly depositing noteworthy amounts of cash into the accounts of the customers!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Is there a characteristic of you personality/temperament you would like to change or improve on?
    how to deal with stress without freaking out

If you could be an animal what would you be?
    my dog, spoilt little bugger...although unlike him I WOULD NOT try to eat toads!!

Any kind of animal freak you out?
  • Snakes. Just like Indiana Jones in The Last Crusade.

Have you or do you know anyone who has won the lottery? Or at least a decent sum on a scratch ticket?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    I won $20 on a scratch off and I've played only a few times, so I'm in the black. That was fun. But I rarely buy them even though I dream of winning. :? :?

Have you ever raised chickens?
    an old neighbour had the luck you could only dream about....in one year they won 2 really decent amounts on the lottery...and recieved an inheritance from a very wealthy family member. They would win trips overseas, cars, freakin everything...some people have the touch I guess! :roll:

are you able to do something no-one else you know can?
    llove wrote:
    Have you ever raised chickens?

No, no room in my little back yard. Would give it a go though if had the room - just for the eggs
    are you able to do something no-one else you know can?

No, I'm very ordinary. Unless you call putting up with hubby and sons farting as a possibility.

I have a really strange taste in my mouth, what is it?
  • Probably bad British food. Hahaha, sorry couldn't resist. I'll never understand what is so delectable about some of the stuff you guys eat.

How many times per day do you say the F word?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Not very often, I can't swear at work, and I live my relative since my relationship broke up, and it's not the done thing to swear in front of them if it can be helped...but away from those two scenarios probably more than I should.

Do you like cider or perry?
  • dottles wrote:
    Not very often, I can't swear at work, and I live my relative since my relationship broke up, and it's not the done thing to swear in front of them if it can be helped...but away from those two scenarios probably more than I should.

mmmmmmmmm cider is Ok in the summer but i only like a pint or two. Gets a bit much after that.

Why are you still online? Isn't it past your bed time?
    dottles wrote:

mmmmmmmmm cider is Ok in the summer but i only like a pint or two. Gets a bit much after that.

:lol: No, I'm a grown up now (yes I guess it is but hey, I've nowt else to do) :D

(cider/perry is my pint of choice, or weapons grade ginger beer, I don't like lager or ale)

How have you spent your day?
  • dottles wrote:
    dottles wrote:

:lol: No, I'm a grown up now (yes I guess it is but hey, I've nowt else to do) :D

(cider/perry is my pint of choice, or weapons grade ginger beer, I don't like lager or ale)

How have you spent your day?

By getting up very late and spent most the day either doing jackshit or playing xbox with my house mate. Oh and watched match of the day. Not had a lazy day like this in a while. Sometimes its just necessary.

Can you recommend any music i should listen to?
    By getting up very late and spent most the day either doing jackshit or playing xbox with my house mate. Oh and watched match of the day. Not had a lazy day like this in a while. Sometimes its just necessary.

Can you recommend any music i should listen to?

It depends what you want, I have such a varied taste in music. Ummm this evening I've listened to Blind Melon, Seth Lakeman (folk), Brendan Benson (due to thread in other music), The Levellers, Frank Turner and Mr Scruff.

Should I bake a cake tomorrow?