Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    nope soccer man

ive hand a glass or 4

what your earliest memory

wearing a new red woollen winter coat with a white faux fur trim on the hood, and my mum telling me off for staining the trim with a cider ice lolly

what can you hear going on around you at the minute?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    dottles wrote:
    nope soccer man

ive hand a glass or 4

what your earliest memory

wearing a new red woollen winter coat with a white faux fur trim on the hood, and my mum telling me off for staining the trim with a cider ice lolly

what can you hear going on around you at the minute?

Ryan Adams on my speakesr

keyboards typing

doors closing and opening

people on work phone calls.

God, I can't wait to leave work for the day!

Do you have a degree of any kind?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    I have a degree in Politics and English and I am up because I am going through a nocturnal phase again.

have you ever been a best man or a bridesmaid?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • I've been a bridesmaid once and a maid of honor once.

If you were a vegetable, what would you be and why?
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • I think I'd be an avocado because I'm cool and green.

What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • It was A Christmas Carol--the one with Jim Carry doing most of the voices. good movie.
    I want to see Alvin and the Chipmunks with my son here soon.

should I watch the first Alvin and Chipmunks movie first before going to see the second?
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    :lol: that's entirely up to you, but why not :mrgreen:

Why is it when you see someone yawn you automatically do it also, or even hearing or thinking of the word yawn? :? :eh:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027

Why is it when you see someone yawn you automatically do it also, or even hearing or thinking of the word yawn? :? :eh:

I don't know, but I used to be able to make Zillah bear ( my avatar ) yawn all the time !!
    I would keep faking yawns, over and over, and he would let out one of those big doggie yawns....
    the ones where it looks like you could fit your head in his mouth.... :D good times. I miss him.

i'm working on my first record without a band... should I title it after a song on the record,
    or should the record have its own title ?
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:

I don't know, but I used to be able to make Zillah bear ( my avatar ) yawn all the time !!
    I would keep faking yawns, over and over, and he would let out one of those big doggie yawns....
    the ones where it looks like you could fit your head in his mouth.... :D good times. I miss him.

i'm working on my first record without a band... should I title it after a song on the record,
    for your first one alone, I'd go for a song on the record

How long have you been in a band, I never knew that, do you sing?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    the wolf wrote:

for your first one alone, I'd go for a song on the record

How long have you been in a band, I never knew that, do you sing?

Had been in bands since I was in high school. my real band just sorta split about 5 years ago.
    i have been writing and recording on my own for the most part that whole time, but never put anything out.
    i have issues with saying "its finished" I keep going back and "fixing" parts. I have enough material for maybe 4 records already recorded. ( have a studio in the house ) but this time i'm going to an outside studio and recording the newer songs . I will be working with a producer for the first time, so I hoping i can "finish" it and put it out. yes, I sing and play guitar. sorry to ramble.

have you ever been on a blind date ?
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    nope...refuse to, don't like those uncomfortable moments

have you?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    No, probably a blind drunk date :oops:

Just took my friends dog for a walk, I used a plastic bag to pick up his poo, do you ever get used to that warm poo feeling so close to your hand?
    no, my dogs pooped in a specific spot in the yard.. :D

What do you like to do for fun? {keep it clean}
    :mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Spend time with family and friends, walk, eat, drink, travel, gosh, enjoy lots of things (and yes the thing that I won't mention ;) )

If a friend keeps you later than you want to be kept up, what should you say to them?
  • I say, "Look sweetheart, I could talk with you all night, but I need my beauty sleep." hahaha

Do you own a house, or rent an apartment?
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    Own a house with hubby. Well the bank does and we're slowly paying off the mortgage.

Do you think house prices are too high at the moment?
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I don't know. I think it depends where the houses are.

Do you care more about the floorplan of a house or the amount of sun that comes in?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    floor plan, but the amount of sun is very important too ;)

Are you enjoying Tampa?

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Yes I am! :)

Do you like it when the air smells and feels like Spring?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    justam wrote:

love it !

do you ever wish you could just stay someplace forever ! like one place in particular.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:
    justam wrote:

love it !

do you ever wish you could just stay someplace forever ! like one place in particular.

Yes.

Where is the place?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    edited January 2010
    justam wrote:

Yes.

Where is the place?

the beach in San Diego. the one where the seals come up and lay around. i forget the name La Jolla or some shit like that.

ever been to memphis ?
    Post edited by the wolf on
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    No. Not yet.

How many different parts of the country have you lived in?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I've lived in 3 states New York, New Jersey and Virginia.

How many different places (apartments and houses) have you lived?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Ummmm {counting} about 10 I think.

Is it possible to give someone a love bite on the end of their nose?
  • Claireack wrote:
    Ummmm {counting} about 10 I think.

Is it possible to give someone a love bite on the end of their nose?

No expierience of this but my guess is no. The skin isn't soft enough there.

How do?

How do?
    How do? I guess the answer is - fine, it's the weekend and I've a new laptop on the way.

Have you ever recieved a present that's been a random act of kindness?
  • dottles wrote:

How do?
    How do? I guess the answer is - fine, it's the weekend and I've a new laptop on the way.

Have you ever recieved a present that's been a random act of kindness?

No but i have given plenty :(

What laptop did you buy and when is coming?