Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I was in a car accident in January
    My lower back got pretty messed up
    My treatment includes massage therapy
    She worked on my glutes today

I think 'bum massage' sounds better than 'glute massage'....well, maybe...depends on whose reading this I guess :lol:

So, again...'what do you like to spoil yourself with?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Massages, but the wonderousness that is the gluteus maximi (pleural for maximus?) is off limits to all but a special few.

Pedicures: Do you let them cut your cuticles?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Hell yes...

Do you like clear polish on your toes.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    a little boring, but better than nothing?

ever paint your nails black?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Once in the 80's to piss off my mom

Ever color your hair pink?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Nope. But that's an interesting idea.

The last time I had my nails done at a salon, I had a "spell" when they cut my cuticles. Got all sweaty and dizzy, slumped over. I don't think I actually fainted, but it was close. I really didn't like that part at all. (Amazing to think I used to be right in the middle of trauma resuscitations, chests being cut open, limbs hanging off, brain bits dripping on my clogs, never bothered me a bit. But that lady came at me with cuticle scissors, and I just about collapsed.)

Ever lost consciousness?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Once while I was driving. Thankfully my cousin was in the passenger seat and she saved us.

Ever break a bone?
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    not like serious break...broke a tiny bone in my wrist

ever get stitches? (sorry unlost 'sutures')

- Christopher McCandless
    A ton as a kid, the most was 45 at one time...

Which is your go to scar for tall tales?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Posts: 3,076
    RKCNDY wrote:
    not like serious break...broke a tiny bone in my wrist

ever get stitches? (sorry unlost 'sutures')

nope...unless staples count. got my belly all stapled up after gall bladder removal.
    Wait, I had the dissolving ones in my gums when they took out my wisdom teeth.

I thought I would get stitches when I had to have the skin right below my eyebrow cut open because I had a bebe stuck in there (it was in there from age 12 until I was 28. No, I am not shitting....I didn't know it was in there-I thought it was scar tissue but my bf at the time put a magnet up to my head and it stuck.whoops?) Anyways, no stitches- just one of those butterfly bandages.

Ever had a foreign object in your body...without knowing it?
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    um....no.

How exactly would that happen? A surgery, maybe?
    you never know! I had a glass chunk stuck in my thumb once, my knuckle kept hurting for a week, and I finally squeezed the lump like a pimple, and a big chunk of glass popped out. :?

and BD, I don't have any scars for 'tall tales' :cry:

Do you like to make stuff up and see if people buy your story?

- Christopher McCandless
    Maybe :shifty:

Best lie you got away with?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    so far...when I lie about my age :lol:

ever go somewhere and 'want' to get carded?

- Christopher McCandless
    Only the chain restaurants around here card. I guess it is company policy. It usually pisses me off when they do because I have a bad habit of not carrying my id on me.

Ever get pulled over and not have your license with you?
    yes...I made a 'California stop' and was acting all cute and innocent...the cop let me go, didn't even ask for my ID!

do you still try to 'look cute' to get things?

- Christopher McCandless
    Yeah, because that works soooooo well for me... (not)

Ever grow your hair out?
    Yes, a couple of times and then I just get aggravated at it and cut it off.

What is the average length you keep your hair?
    depends on if my stylist got her hands on it or not...usually past my shoulders

how short is your hair?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Over shoulder length.

Ever had a perm?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,029
    no.

should I have tried it once before the buzzcuts came along?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    I think you should be proud to say no.

Any gnarly weather your way last night?
    rain, wind, snow....

ever own a pair of cowboy boots?

- Christopher McCandless
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I own several pairs.

Ever gone to a rodeo?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    yes...and a chuckwagon race too!

favorite cheezy activity you like to do?

- Christopher McCandless
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Long walks along the beach on a moonlit night with the cool breeze in my hair :lol::lol:

Have you ever stayed somewhere you believe was haunted, or just plain spooky?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • yep, my friends house :lol: and the family house in pakistan - a huge place, with this open roof and courtyard, my mums house next to a grave yard- we could hear hyenas at night that were stalking the graves :? :shock:

have you?
    not that comes to mind...

would you want to stay in a hotel that was advertised as 'haunted', just to see if scary things happen?

- Christopher McCandless
    Maybe. I had a friend in high school who lived in a house that was used as a civil war hospital. Creepy things happened. I don't know if they really happened or if we just talked ourselves into believing they happened.

Do you believe in the paranormal?
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    no.

Do you?