Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    why just yesterday! How'd you guess?

Do you dress in costume to go to events?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PilateOfTheStormPilateOfTheStorm Posts: 4,319
    depends what event, but if it's fancy dress, I'll do it

Wierdest thing you've ever dressed up as?
    weirdest or most extreme?

don't recall weirdest...but I did dress up to go to a football game (NOT in a football jersey/shirt)

what's something you could do as a kid, but now can't?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    run around the house naked, run outside naked
    be at the beach and be naked :lol:
    sit on my dad's shoulders, him carrying me upstairs when i fell asleep on the sofa
    quite a few things

you?
    my, you do like to be naked don't you? ;):lol:

I do miss spending time with my dad...but I guess the thing I'm more sad about is roller skating, LOVED it so much when I was a kid

How's the weather where you are?

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Started out nice, was sunny when I went for a run with the dogs at 7 a.m., but then as the day went on it became overcast. Maybe mid-60s, breezy.

Is it bad that I wear jeans to work pretty much every single day? (I've never worked someplace where I could, and it's so frigging awesome to be able to dress comfy.)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,273
    I guess it's ok i wear jeans to work but then i have to change to scrubs wich to me are really comfy ..

This whole forum has really taken a weird turn , who's driving :oops:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    I'm not...just along for the ride!

unlost...rock those jeans!

and jose, I guess scrubs are comfy. when I came home from work, I'd feel all gross since I had various bodily fluids soaked into my scrubs...

Will you still come to the board and enjoy the ride?

- Christopher McCandless
    Yeah just so i can at least post with you & Lostdogs , and i don't work inside of the surgery rooms so no fluids on me :)

How are you guys today .
    I'm doing great...waiting for chat to open and the show to start!

when working with animals, I got stuff on me no matter what. :lol:

are/will you buy the new uke album?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I preordered the vinyl and the single yesterday :)

Will / did you?
    bought the songbook, vinyl and DVD...I'll get the single here in a bit

do you spend as much money on any other band? (it's ok to say yes)

- Christopher McCandless
    I spend most of my money on vinyl these days, and most band's vinyl is a little more affordable than PJ vinyl to me :roll: But they get quite their share :lol:

What about you?
    I don't have any record stores in my town...the Best Buy has drastically slimmed down their CDs....so I have to wait for the weekends when I can get down to Easy Street. Vinyl will have to wait...i have a friend that wants to purge his collection, so I'm waiting on that!

Favorite band to listen to on vinyl besides PJ?

- Christopher McCandless
    edited May 2011
    QOTSA! Can't wait for that London gig 8-) But I'm in experimental moods when it comes to vinyl. My Dad allowed me to go through his vinyl collection this weekend and I picked up some older stuff as well that I really like, slower stuff is really nice on LP :)

What other music do you listen mostly to apart from PJ?
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Favorite band to listen to on vinyl besides PJ?
    Led Zeppelin! I've burned holes through it :lol:

Have you ever listed someone as a foe on the board?
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
    No.

Is it good for anything?
    Thanks thrilla :D Neither will you ;)

Last time I hit someone? Don't know anymore :think:

Do you use the library in your town?
    used to a lot, not anymore - i just buy books, quite a few from charity shops and stuff

Do you?
    Hi electrixlovex :wave: Same here, I buy a lot of secondhand stuff. I want to have my own copies of my books.

Are you good at doing smalltalk?
    Not really. But I'm excellent at awkward silences. :lol:

You?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    I love the sound of silence :)

Will you be here tomorrow
    Probably :roll: :lol:

Do you sometimes forget which day of the week it is?
    Not very often. More likely to mix up the date.

Do you have a wall calendar, and if so, what are the photos?
    I have three - one with Charlie Chaplin pics, one with pics of old movie theatres that my Dad photographed in Berlin and a big one with old photos of actors and actresses. (and I made my own Ed pocket calendar :oops: :lol: )

What about you?
    I have a 'single sheet' year calendar, has a picture of a rabbit on it (it's year of the rabbit)...I write stuff in my dayplanner, so no monthly calendar.

do you use a day planner or are you good at remembering things?

- Christopher McCandless
    I'm using my head, my hands (yeah, writing notes on them is really a good reminder! ) and my pocket calendar to remember things.

Are you a scribbler when you're on the phone?
    hi Leeze :wave: haven't seen your posts in here in a while, hope all is good :)

yep, i scribble, i write notes, draw stuff, do loads of other things when i'm on the phone because i get really distracted - only when i'm on the phone though, which is wierd

Do you read a lot of books?
  • Pearl DrummerPearl Drummer Posts: 4,627
    Sometimes

How is everyone? i havent been here ina while :(
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13