• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    europe.

What color?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    HAHAHAHAHA!! yes!! who says blackmail doesn't pay?

Frye? Frye?

Neon Yellow of course.. it accentuates my junk..

Are you at home?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    yes i am.

neon yellow is a good choice.

do you know what happens to neon yellow bathing suits when they get wet?

They become lady killers??
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Well if lady killers are see through, then yes.

who is Steve Yzerman?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??!!! really??? OMG I HAVE NEVER BEEN ASKED THAT!!

GOD..
    hahahaha i'm kidding you. I know he is a red-wing god and a hockey god. but that is about it.

Have you ever touched the stanley cup?

• voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    No, but I did see it at the draft in Vancouver in '06. I'm superstitious and didn't touch it.

Have you ever seen it?
    nope.

nice avatar. quite awesome in fact.

so then you wouldn't drink from it?

Not unless a Canuck offers it. And thank you, I love the old Canucks Skate logo, the fact that PJ reworked it is awesome.

Did you hear one players baby took a dump in it?
    nope.

have you ever read the story of Eddie Vedder's day with the stanley cup? (john cusack was there too)

I'll have to look that up. Maybe the wife won't call it a "Barrel" anymore.

Think that will happen?

(It was Kris Draper of the Red Wings who let his baby in the cup without a diaper on)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    not likely

are you a germaphobe?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,029
    no?

whats a phobe?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    afraid of stuff...like do you use a paper towel to open the door handle in public restrooms

do you have any exciting plans for the weekend?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I see, hell you all are lucky if I wash my hands after my business!! ;)

yes. gonna three piece suit it to a wedding. and work for a few hours on sunday.

how about you?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    ahhh...mick-ster is a snappy dresser! :thumbup:

hopefully the weather will be nice so the lawn can get mowed...

if it keeps raining, the grass keeps growing, but you can't really mow long wet grass :roll:

would you ever wear a hat with a propeller on top?

- Christopher McCandless
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Avoiding the bloody Royal Wedding :sick: by going to the garden centre and having friends over for dinner

What is a hat with a propeller on top?

Do you have a garden?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    well hello stranger! :wave:

just trying to ask random questions...never know whose coming or going anymore! :?

no, no garden....wish I had the place for one.

favorite thing to grow?

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    RKCNDY wrote:
    well hello stranger! :wave:

just trying to ask random questions...never know whose coming or going anymore! :?

no, no garden....wish I had the place for one.

favorite thing to grow?

basil & rosemary (tie)
    my wife & i both cook like crazy & we use these herbs all the time!

what's your favorite thing to cook?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Lasagne or Goulash
    Mmmmm

What's one thing you always find yourself adding to your food?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    a fork!! ;)

is that odd?

:lol::lol: It is if your eating soup ;)

Flat white or cappucino?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    whats this now?

mickeyrat wrote:
    whats this now?
    :lol::lol:
    Okay, Tea or coffee?? Is that better? :lol:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    you Aussies. I tell ya. plain regular old inexpensive COFFEE!!! with cream and sugar.

beer or wine?

:lol::lol: Wine!! Really expensive Holy Trinity South Aussie wine!!! :lol::lol:

The Muppets or Sesame Street?

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    gotta go muppets.

bugs bunny/looney tunes or the smurfs.

hmmmm, gotta go Bugs Bunny. What's with a whole village of men and only one smurfette? That poor girl! :D

Wonder Years or Degrassi?

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    The original Degrassi or the new one I haven't watched? lol

I watched both, Degrassi because it was Canadian and Wonder Years for I don't really know why.

My Little Pony or Strawberry Shortcake?