Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm a bit of a geek...I retain weird facts

and thanks ryezup! I really do want to go! especially now that Mr 4/20 has left me home alone tonight because he got to go to social D :twisted:

can you embrace your weirdness? (c'mon, we're all a little weird)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I embrace it with gusto. and I have a huge freak flag.

I can't believe he went without you! Well, that settles it. Its PJ20 time for you.

What are you looking forward to this weekend?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Sleeping all weekend, watching a ton of movies.

What about you?

EDIT: Anyone seen Winter's Bone? I'm debating whether to watch it or not.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
    I haven't seen it...

ryezup: some friends of ours were going then one guy bailed so they asked him...i'm just mad that there are like 50 listings for social D tix on craigslist and he didn't offer to look for one so i could go...he doesn't even know know their music :evil:

where is cav tonight?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Not sure. Okay I hope. He had rough news yesterday. :(

Mr. 4and20 owes you soo big.

What are you going to make him do?

yeah I know...prob drinking....hope he doesn't try to take a shower! :lol:

I'm gonna make mr. 4/20 let me go to PJ20 with you! :lol:

planning on flying or driving?

- Christopher McCandless
    I would love to drive.Road tripping is one of my favorite activites. Depends on if I'm working. If I'm working I'll fly. and then drive.

I'm outta here for now. Have a good night!

What will you do now?

goodnight! prob read some magazines...watch some cheezy B movie...smoke...

sound like a plan?

- Christopher McCandless
    Quite a good plan.

What movie are you going to watch?
    PLAY THE SOUTH
    i dunno...haven't checked out the new selection from on demand

do you have on demand?

- Christopher McCandless
    Yep. Don't use it that much though.

What's your favorite movie of 2010
    PLAY THE SOUTH
    ummmm....avatar....we don't see too many movies in the theatre, or even rent from on demand...we watch the free movies...they seem to be free about a year after the movie comes out.

are you a big movie buff?

- Christopher McCandless
  • No, I'm like you. Watch them when they come on the tube.

Have you ever really spun a cat on a turn table?
    no...but i would like to see a cat sit there and be spun....

would gremmie sit still for that?

- Christopher McCandless
  • He might actually take it for a short period of time at that slow speed. Since he only has a pea for a brain and all.

Have you ever spun anything other than a record on a turn table?
  • Re: cat on a turntable: Nope. Looks like fun though :mrgreen:

Have you?

4and20 looks like my hubby will be away for PJ20. However, I'm planning on a road trip. We might have to hook up and go together.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • My sister and I used to use our turntable as a merry go round as a kid for Barbie and our fisher price people. Put it up on high speed and sling them off.

Did you ever try to dress your cat up in doll clothes as a kid?
  • Oh yeah. She was not a happy cat :( :lol::lol:

What's your favourite sport to watch?
    I like to watch curling...I'm a geek :?
    :lol: yes #1....I did do that....and my cat sat and let me push her around in a kid's shopping cart too
    5th: that sounds great!

how am I gonna afford this 'fun filled PJ20 year long celebration'?

- Christopher McCandless
  • We used to put our cat in a kid's shopping cart too! We also used to cover a hula hoop with tissue paper and make her jump (read throw) through it like a circus lion. :lol:

I know what you mean about the celebrations...it can be expensive.

Did you ever go the the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus?
    yes, i used to go to the circus when i was a kid, my dad took me many many times!

do you get annoyed with all the peta people outside the venue?

- Christopher McCandless
  • I think so, it would've been when I was very young.

Have you seen any Cirque du Soleil shows?
    no...i was gonna go when they were here, but the tix were like $150 and Mr 4/20 didn't want to spend that much

ever 'follow the band'? (if so how far did you go?)

- Christopher McCandless
  • No, but it's always been my dream/goal. Perhaps this year.

Have you ever followed a band?
    no...never had the money/time to do something like that...someday I will do that, but for a band like PJ, seems tough..you're only allowed so many tix, and they always sell out....

besides PJ, who would you follow?

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,737
    tough question.

actively playing or all time?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Both. Actively playing and of all time.
  • There have been a few bands that I have been to a few consecutive shows in a row of a tour and none of them live up to PJ. Their shows are not varied and I thought to myself...why did I dish out this dough and waste my time to travel to these spots for this? It was the same as last nights show. One band I have seen recently that puts on a good live show consistently is The Avett Brothers. A group from the past I would like to follow would be Pink Floyd. I just think being of age during their hey day and able to follow them would have been an awesome time.

How about you?
  • Pearl Jam for both (active & in the past ;):D ) Led Zeppelin as well :mrgreen:

What are you doing right now?
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Buying / selling / trading cards on NHL11, I'm addicted to the Hockey Ultimate Team trading system. Reminds me of when I was a kid and bought cards.

Do you have a Naslund rookie card? / Did collect hockey cards?