Ask the Next Poster a Question...

Comments

• Do you eat a lot of toast? :?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    no, but thrilla does...cold burnt toast

do you like burnt toast? :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Yeah, actually...

Off to the train, should I take express and pay more?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    why not? the company is paying right? :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    I'm sure they are. Express is the way to go!

Last time you took a train?
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Would have to be the last time I was in a city. Atlanta, I guess. Few months back.

Do you live where there is public transportation?
    Yeah just buses though. It's not big enough here for subway's, etc...and we have a lot of mines around so I think a subway system would be impossible.

How old were you when you got your first car? What kind was it?
    i was 19...a toyota tercel

you?

- Christopher McCandless
    I was 17, a 1990 Chevy Corsica.

Do you like leather seats in your vehicles?
    i've never had leather seats....but i remember the vinyl seats im my mother's car, and they were hot in the summer (ooh burn yer bum!) and cold in the winter. I love the smell of leather though!

do you likr the smell of leather?

- Christopher McCandless
    Love it too!

My husband's truck has leather seats and they're heated and air conditioned so you don't have to worry about burning your bum!

Do you get a long with your in-laws?
    i get along with my mother in law very well, my father in law...well...he said some not so nice things to mr 4/20 and he stopped talking to his dad so..... :?

do you get along with your in-laws?

- Christopher McCandless
    Father in-law died before I got to meet him. Mother in-law well... let's just say she's very religious and i'm not. I only really see or talk to her at holiday's. We've lived in the same house for 5 years and she's never come to visit and she only lives 5 minutes away...Anyway's I could go on for hours :lol:

Do you get a long with your sibling(s)?
    :lol: I don't have any siblings....so yes! my in laws are in different states so we don't see them very often. goodness, she lives so close yet has never come to visit... well, she's missing out!

do you have any plans for hearts day?

- Christopher McCandless
    No plans, my husband alway's leaves me on V-day to go ice fishing for the week with his buddies.

You?
    what?!?! well don't feel bad....my MIL would hold 'christmas in february' (so she could have everybody together at the same time) hold it over presidents day weekend because she lived far away from everybody (she lived an hour away from where her kids/grandkids live) so when we went, we were always on the road driving on v-day. he's never done anything for me on v-day so you're not the only one!

got any favorite candy you buy yourself 'just because'?

- Christopher McCandless
    Ya I don't think i've ever gotten a V-day present, not even while we were dating.
    I love, love, love Cadburry mini eggs. I think I'm addicted and may need some help :lol:

What about you?
    :lol: so funny you said that! I was at the store the other day, and saw the eggs, so I had to buy a caramel egg...last year, a friend and i went to the store to look at the clearance easter stuff, and I bought like 20 eggs...kept them all in the freezer

any candy you think is gross?

- Christopher McCandless
    Just black licorice really...oh and i'm not a big fan of minty stuff, unless it's surrounded by chocolate :lol:

When you go to Dairy Queen, what kind of blizzard do you normally get?
    the strawberry cheesequake one....mmmmmm

you?

- Christopher McCandless
    I alway's get the Skor one.

What does your SO do for a living?
  • Teachers assistant.

Whats up for the weekend?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Watching movies all weekend. I had surgery this morning and can't really move.
    What are you doing this weekend?
    PLAY THE SOUTH
    sitting at home all by my lonesome!

did they give you good painkillers?

- Christopher McCandless
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Some serious narcotics.
    And sorry to hear about your lonesome self. Nothing at all interesting for the weekend?
    PLAY THE SOUTH
    rose bush

can you grow nice roses?

- Christopher McCandless
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Never had a garden. : \

That reminds me, I wanted to try making an origami rose for v-day for the wife. There is a youtube video that shows how to make it, supposedly takes half an hour if you know what you're doing. She'll be home all weekend so I'll have to try and do it while she's at work on Monday, that's cutting it close. lol

Ever made origami?
    all at once?

I don't remember...but the LOXL CD, vinyl and beanie all prob cost me $100

VOM: yes I have done origami...and one kid I babysat made me an oragami rose

have you bought the vs/vitaology SDE?

- Christopher McCandless