what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    seeya ion 3 months.....exactly!!!!! :)

That's right man :D
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    love the fact when i visit the german train website to book train tix....
    thast means always....less 92 days of a pearl jam show...... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808

Are You going to see Ed solo show somewhere??
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Aga81 wrote:

Are You going to see Ed solo show somewhere??
    no...no eddie for me..i have one week left vacation.the rest 3 ill be at europe for pj tour..
    ill save that week,for usa tour..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    RHCP tonight, had tickets for awhile. A little something to be excited about. :)
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    I hate this stupid disease :evil:
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    I've been living in a new town for three months since I last posted here. Hello!

hello
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    davidtrios wrote:
    memories are always creeping in. i dont want them to but they do. makes me feel that fucking longing that i dont want to feel anymore, at all. what the fuck is wrong with me?

human
  • Thinking the last seven years of my life at this company have been a complete waste because my boss (soon to be ex-boss) is an ungrateful, greedy, oboxious bastard that doesn't know how to listen to anything I've said to him and suddenly he now wants to know everything I've been saying to him over seven years because it's "important". No shit Sherlock.

And now it's hitting him that he's soon-to-be @%^#ed when I start my new job about 200 miles away in three weeks.
    05/19/06 Grand Rapids, MI
    05/07/10 Noblesville, IN
    09/03/11 Alpine Valley, WI
    09/04/11 Alpine Valley, WI
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Peeing on a coworkers chair. :lol:
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    thinking kids might never be on the horizon for me.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I HATE packing... Just a 4 day trip, packed as if I was leaving for two weeks, it never friggin' fails!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I HATE packing... Just a 4 day trip, packed as if I was leaving for two weeks, it never friggin' fails!!

You better start packing for your stateside trip then! :lol:
    who in their right mind takes a leak on co-workers chairs? :wtf:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Oh boy, that will be a mission with luggage restrictions on the plane LOL
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Oh boy, that will be a mission with luggage restrictions on the plane LOL

:lol: start sending small packages over now then. :lol: Or come over with nothing and go shopping daily. :lol:
    Both these plans actually sound REALLY good!! :lol:
    or bring stuff over for trip 1 and then leave it all here for trip 2. :lol: just an idea
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    me too
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    EmBleve wrote:
    me too
    Want one?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Want one?

I'll borrow yours, they're awesome :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    EmBleve wrote:
    me too
    Want one?
    yours are adorable and COOL.... can't ask for much more than that. If I have one down the line I'm sure it'll love lil' Wyane (or some future equivalent) and think I'm old and crazy for listening to vinyl or for some other reason. (I will just have to look into brainwashing ;p)
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Where is BD, Unlost and Dissidentman?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Feel like I'm letting people down again, but if I don't know there's a problem how can I help :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I love you
    S'agapo
    Seni seviyorum
    Ti amo
    Te quiero
    Je t'aime
    Ich liebe dich
    Szeretlek te'ged
    lubim ta
    Volim te
    Ya lyublyu tebya
    Eu te amo
    Tora dost daram
    Mina rakastan sinua
    Obicham te
    I am mine!
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    some guy on a motorcycle with an Alf doll strapped to the back :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    I'm going on a BIG boat! :mrgreen:
  • YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534
    Need some relief....
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13