what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    p.s.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Baseball season!! Oh I can't wait for games this year! Starting Friday!!! Go Brewers!! :mrgreen:
    Baseball season!! Oh I can't wait for games this year! Starting Friday!!! Go Brewers!! :mrgreen:
    you mean that game with the soft ball and the stick?...
    except.. ball and the stick.....ok.....im not saying anything.... :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    you mean that game with the soft ball and the stick?...
    except.. ball and the stick.....ok.....im not saying anything.... :lol:

yes! :lol: the stick and ball game! :lol::lol:
    the tunnel.....
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    my little buttercup from the movie three amigos. random, i know
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411

woohoo!!! Go Astros!!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    mfc2006 wrote:

Go Blue Jays :?

JUST KIDDING :lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

Go Blue Jays :?

JUST KIDDING :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    two words....HOT DAMN!! :mrgreen::lol:
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    The jacked up music dreams I've been having. First I dreamt PJ played at my college...I think it was supposed to be PJ21 :lol: Then I dreamt I was at a dinner party with Bruce Springsteen and he got up from the table and started doing pushups :?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Worry :?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    The jacked up music dreams I've been having. First I dreamt PJ played at my college...I think it was supposed to be PJ21 :lol: Then I dreamt I was at a dinner party with Bruce Springsteen and he got up from the table and started doing pushups :?

It would have been so much cooler if Bruce pulled you up on the table to dance with him :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    My Grandma - what to hope?
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Leaving for Orlando tomorrow, gotta pack, ugh. Darn tradeshows!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Then I dreamt I was at a dinner party with Bruce Springsteen and he got up from the table and started doing pushups :?
    :lol::lol::lol:

I went from having nightmares to wacky ass dreams about Jack White. The latter is much much better :D lol
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Mini Vaca in 4 days
    GoiMTvP.gif
    Mini Vaca in 4 days
    Whenever I read "vaca" I think cow in Spanish, so I think mini cow.

What's on my mind right now is I probably need some more sleep lol
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Mini Vaca in 4 days
    Whenever I read "vaca" I think cow in Spanish, so I think mini cow.

What's on my mind right now is I probably need some more sleep lol
    :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    Trying to figure out how to pick up the pieces of my broken heart.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    afroannnie wrote:

It would have been so much cooler if Bruce pulled you up on the table to dance with him :D

Maybe that will happen in Part 2 tonight :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:

I went from having nightmares to wacky ass dreams about Jack White. The latter is much much better :D lol[/quote]
    LOL yeah I'll take these wacky ass dreams over a nightmare any day. Maybe Springsteen and Jack White can have a pushup contest tonight :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    Oopsies!! :lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    LOL yeah I'll take these wacky ass dreams over a nightmare any day. Maybe Springsteen and Jack White can have a pushup contest tonight :lol:
    I'll meet ya there, I'd like to watch that!
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    someone breaking their word again...rather than face it they run & hide behind extraneous drama

why would they expect anyone to believe all what they say is anything other than bs?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    25 days! I cannot fucking wait. I need a hug!
  • I've been living in a new town for three months since I last posted here. Hello!
  • KU better win tonight!!!
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    mmm, so happy I have my summer vacation plans. Gathering of the Vibes VIP tix bought...Flight to Seattle for Labor Day week purchased...I am thrilled. :D
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i'm getting too old for this shit
    Trying to figure out how to pick up the pieces of my broken heart.

I'm sorry to hear this. :(