Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    [On a more concerning note, I think the Loganator might only be asking because of your boobs :lol:
    is this a question???cos im pretty sure thats the reason.. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: What were you teaching him Dimi while you were over here? :lol:
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I really dislike liars. Especially when they lie to my face. Fuckers!!
    +1. Can't stand a liar.

on my mind: I'd really like a nude pump (shoe). :)
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    +1. Can't stand a liar.

I was just looking at some. Nine west has some really nice ones right now. :D I heart shoes! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    +1. Can't stand a liar.

I was just looking at some. Nine west has some really nice ones right now. :D I heart shoes! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    :) Thank you I must check into that!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    [On a more concerning note, I think the Loganator might only be asking because of your boobs :lol:

as my favorite person said...im a teacher at....hand gesture..aka sign language 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

as my favorite person said...im a teacher at....hand gesture..aka sign language 8-)

A master at many things I see then. :lol:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    I think I'd like to see how far I can throw my cell phone. preferably in a large parking lot so when it lands it will smash into a thousand pieces.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I think I'd like to see how far I can throw my cell phone. preferably in a large parking lot so when it lands it will smash into a thousand pieces.
    i did it once...at a soccer game..was awesome the feeling.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    sleepers....vibrator....we just need batteries
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    dottles wrote:
    I need to cheer up, been feeling pants for ages now, and every time I think I am beginning to become more cheery I end up focussing on rubbish stuff again.

I prescribe:

booze.
    friends.
    pearl jam.
    more booze.
    cupcakes.

:mrgreen:

hope you shake it off soon, girl.
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632

what the hell goes on there?!?!?!
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

we are out of batteries...
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    I need to cheer up, been feeling pants for ages now, and every time I think I am beginning to become more cheery I end up focussing on rubbish stuff again.

I prescribe:

booze.
    friends.
    pearl jam.
    more booze.
    cupcakes.

That sounds like a great damn cocktail of good stuff right now. I might use it myself :mrgreen:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

we are out of batteries...
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options

Its scary how many people would prefer to lie (especially when its about DUMB SHIT) then fess up, be a man/woman, and admit fault or mistake...or even just tell the truth and deal with the consequences.

i hope that you don't let the person away with it. I have always felt that there is few things worse than feeling like you allowed someone to walk all over you.

hugs to you. be strong, girl!
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

I prescribe:

booze.
    friends.
    pearl jam.
    more booze.
    cupcakes.

That sounds like a great damn cocktail of good stuff right now. I might use it myself :mrgreen:

+bubble bath :mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

• Options

Its scary how many people would prefer to lie (especially when its about DUMB SHIT) then fess up, be a man/woman, and admit fault or mistake...or even just tell the truth and deal with the consequences.

i hope that you don't let the person away with it. I have always felt that there is few things worse than feeling like you allowed someone to walk all over you.

hugs to you. be strong, girl!

thanks girl. Hugs to you as well.
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    EmBleve wrote:
    +1. Can't stand a liar.

Just bought some!!!! :D
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

Just bought some!!!! :D

Do tell me more!! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I hate to admit it but they are from the Jessica Simpson collection and they WERE ON SALE!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    It's absolutely beautiful outside and I can't wait to head out for some drinks with the girls later!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I hate to admit it but they are from the Jessica Simpson collection and they WERE ON SALE!!!

who cares where they are from....as long as they are cute and on sale :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Gold
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    It's absolutely beautiful outside and I can't wait to head out for some drinks with the girls later!!

No shit..im working from home today on my deck....

beer opening soon.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    Gold

prices going up again?
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    I don't really want to go to class, and I really hope I get to buy a new car soon.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

yes. Something else to look into... :mrgreen:
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

yes. Something else to look into... :mrgreen:

check ebay too. I just bought 3 brand new pairs of nine west shoes on there for almost nothing.
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    March 27th… CATscan day for my pops… if nothing's changed theres not much more they can do. Trying my best not to think too hard on it… trying is the word.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"