Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,459
    a big fuckin why...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm disturbed that the first thought of unlost's is "I can't blame it on Mr. Unlost" not, "oh my poor puppies!" just a simple "darn, I can't blame it on Mr. Unlost" :|

the minute the dogs saw her going to the oven, they took off...they're not stupid

Disturbed, but I'm guessing not surprised?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    dottles wrote:
    Thanks hunny, I've never felt this melancholy for this long but I'll snap out of it. I've a long weekend this weekend maybe I shall partake in some of your prescription...well maybe booze and Pearl Jam

((((((LEANNE)))))))
    hit me up on whatsapp...or fb...or here...or something if you want to chat (or to give me instructions on who needs a good whoopin'!!)

:mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    dottles wrote:
    Thanks hunny, I've never felt this melancholy for this long but I'll snap out of it. I've a long weekend this weekend maybe I shall partake in some of your prescription...well maybe booze and Pearl Jam

((((((LEANNE)))))))
    hit me up on whatsapp...or fb...or here...or something if you want to chat (or to give me instructions on who needs a good whoopin'!!)

:( hope your okay Leanne, big hugs to you girl. Hope you feel better real soon. ;) xoxox
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Loulou wrote:
    dottles wrote:

((((((LEANNE)))))))

:( hope your okay Leanne, big hugs to you girl. Hope you feel better real soon. ;) xoxox

Thanks girlies, it means an awful lot xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Pearl DrummerPearl Drummer Posts: 4,617
    thefixer9 wrote:
    WOw havent been on here ina while!!! but sooo sick and i need to raise my car!

Hey, it's Andrew!!! :wave:
    Hi!!! feels so good to spend a little time on here again! Dumb job taking away from my pj time.... :lol:
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Whether to pull the trigger on the poster purchase.... why is this so hard to decide!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Whether to pull the trigger on the poster purchase.... why is this so hard to decide!!!
    I say don't do it! Buy shoes instead. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Pamela0222 wrote:

But I did that today remember!! :lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    dottles wrote:

((((((LEANNE)))))))

Hugs to you Leanne. I'll have some wine for you.
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

But I did that today remember!! :lol:
    Oh hell....just do it then. :lol: you know you want to. All the cool kids already did it. :lol:
  • Options
    Can't wait for all the cute dresses and swimsuits and shoes to come in the mail that I bought today. :mrgreen:

And craving crab legs and crawdads.....really super bad today.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    i'm hoping the tickets I want to get don't sell out before we can all make a decision as to how many we need!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    3 good friends that drinking at Miami and pm me just now :D
    i miss u muthafuckas!!!! :wave:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    29 days.....

Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    No shit....no roses
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I shouldn't have eaten that chocolate
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    I feel glad I was able to get my part of a project done tonight. whew. :angel:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Every club member I meet is a freak?
    Why do I keep trying?

Please no more warnings...
  • Options
    Hoping I get more sleep than last night
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Sleep? I wish.
    I need to be smacked in the face with an air bag to pass out!
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Sleep? I wish.
    I need to be smacked in the face with an air bag to pass out!

smack :mrgreen:
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    edited March 2012
    Much love, good luck and well wishes to all!
    Post edited by Ayedavanita on
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    Pearl DrummerPearl Drummer Posts: 4,617
    Go away flu.... i dont like you...
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    I have 7 meetings today.

:shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    go out
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Just fallen over in the street, after receiving a compliment about how nice I was looking. Now have scrapes, cuts, damaged the stone in my ring and have a very bruised ego :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    great idea to go into nursing or medicine to "get rich". :roll: Especially when it's already obvious that you don't have any compassion on a daily basis. Scary.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380

I hear ya - it was too nice outside last night to stop drinking..oops!

Now tell me about these gummy bears... :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I hear ya - it was too nice outside last night to stop drinking..oops!

Now tell me about these gummy bears... :D

glad you made it home without getting shot. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg