Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    The bagel with peanut butter I ate after my run this morning.

The PB was gross, way to thick and sticky.

Now I have a glutenous mass stuck in my duodenum.

:x
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,099
    how i didn't get invited to hang out for the past 2 nights....
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    coco nut
    its the most difficult surgery ever!!!
    put coco nut out of women mind!!!!!! :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: You're crazy.
    or from shrimp :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    taking a sick day from work...ive been sick since Friday and its getting old.

damn head is so stuffy! :( I just wanna sleeeeeeeeeep!!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    its the most difficult surgery ever!!!
    put coco nut out of women mind!!!!!! :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: You're crazy.
    or from shrimp :lol::lol::lol:

shrimp and coco nut 8-):lol::lol:
  • Options

Hugs to you. :D Hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Most of the time I love living where I do, other times it's a pain in the arse :cry:

Kelly, hope you're feeling better soon my lovely xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    found a really great deal on plane tickets!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347

:| Get better soon, Kelly :wave:
  • Options
    found a really great deal on plane tickets!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    :D nice
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

I just got over the same thing...I was sick all last week..took off work on Friday...that definitely helped!

I hope you feel better soon!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    how great Adam is as a friend...

love you buddy....
  • Options
    pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    edited March 2012
    How could you? What is wrong with you! Has it just been audio or have you turned the camera on in my computer, too? You make me want to vomit!
    Post edited by pinkbutterfly on
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Absolutely in love with my new tattoo :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    Tulsa!
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    respect to an Airman who serve his country...
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    Thinking about an exam tomorrow and my mom...
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    How my grandpa used to take me fishing, let me drive his truck on a dirt road when I was 10, took me to feed goats, paid for horseback riding lessons when my parents couldn't afford them, drove hundreds of miles to watch me play in one softball game, helped me enter a frog jumping contest, and loved my kids as much as anyone could. I will miss him!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    Carey wrote:
    How my grandpa used to take me fishing, let me drive his truck on a dirt road when I was 10, took me to feed goats, paid for horseback riding lessons when my parents couldn't afford them, drove hundreds of miles to watch me play in one softball game, helped me enter a frog jumping contest, and loved my kids as much as anyone could. I will miss him!

He sounds like an amazing man who will be greatly missed. I'm sorry for your loss.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    Beautiful....

Live long,for honor his memory....

xo
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    edited March 2012
    Carey wrote:

I'm sorry for your loss Carey. I was very close to my mom's dad and I lost him when I was a teenager..I still have wonderful memories of him and think of him often.

I hope your memories of your grandpa give you comfort during this sad time.
    Post edited by afroannnie on
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    I woke up at 3 AM and couldn't feel my right arm...I started freaking out, thinking I was paralyzed or something...after about 5 minutes the feeling came back, but that was scary. Not looking forward to sleeping tonight. :?
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    I really am so sorry for your loss, hang in there. Your grandpa seemed like such a great man!
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Thanks everyone, so sweet of you to even acknowledge my post. It means a lot, really ;)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    If I hear "suck it up...the pain can't be that bad" one more time...I'm going to scream!
    Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    Feeling better...back to work tomorrow whethere I like it or not! Gotta save my time off for Europe and seeing Stephen as much as possible this year! Thanks to you all for well wishes :)

Carey- I'm very sorry for your loss. Keeping all the good memories alive is the best medicine. He sounds like he was a very special man. Hugs n thoughts to you and your family.
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I feel bad for next summer.. Because this summer is gonna kick some serious ass!!!! :D

I am so excited for Memphis, but I gotta say that my plans to visit Germany have consumed my thought. I have never been to another country (besides Canananada but that is only 25 minutes away and as some of you know, didn't go well) I get to see Leeze who is VGL fo' sure, her hometown, see Berlin, and I get to see 2 Pearl Jam shows back to back!?!!? IN-FUCKIN-CREDIBLE!!! I wonder what Germany will be like? It has been described well, but I can't wait to experience it for myself, see it with my own eyes...

I remember last year, being kept awake with thought and anticipation more frequently as the days to PJ20 got less and less. This, I can already tell, is going to be more exciting..

See ya later sleep, I will see you sometime in the fall :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Concerned about the massive oil fire burning 5 minutes down the road from me. :?
    http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/201 ... 452245.htm
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    REALLY hoping I can get 4/1 Bruce Springsteen D.C. tickets.
    ~not a dude~