Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Loulou wrote:
    Sorry folks, you'll have to put up with me for another year. Just renewed my membership! :lol::lol:

Ditto!
    Renewed yesterday as well :)
    :o we must have Ten Club E.S.P. !!!! :lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    happy people :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    What's up Kelli...?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Sometimes just some courtesy would be nice. To treat others how you wish to be treated....and not with contempt.

Do I try for Gaslight Anthem tickets for June (why did it have to be June grrr!)

Hopefully tomorrow I will be a happier bunny.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    good music..good times :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Crappy day.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Crappy day.
    hope gets better soon kid :)
  • Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Crappy day.
    hope gets better soon kid :)

Thanks D, it means alot.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLXlwKbLjDM

T minus 36 hours and counting :D
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i probably shouldn't have drank that much :?
  • Options
    i love coconut rum
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    StillHere wrote:
    i love coconut rum

I believe I would like some of that right now ;)
  • Options
    Jnich2424Jnich2424 Posts: 608
    While I'm happy for my buddy on getting a new job, I'm pissed that he has to start right away and therefore screw me over on the Nashville trip this weekend. So now I have an extra ticket to the Mumford and Sons show Thursday, and an extra for the show at the Grand Ole Opry Saturday as well...ugh.
  • Options
    Never is going right for me at all....
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Colleague who does agility with her dog: "I don't think they should have a Top Ten. All that means is that people have the time and money to do enough agility to get into the Top Ten."

Me, who has 2 top ten dogs: "Am I supposed to NOT be insulted by that?!?"

:x
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Colleague who does agility with her dog: "I don't think they should have a Top Ten. All that means is that people have the time and money to do enough agility to get into the Top Ten."

did you break the persons nose?? you should have
  • Options

that's ridiculous ;)
    peace,
    jo

• Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Jnich2424 wrote:
    While I'm happy for my buddy on getting a new job, I'm pissed that he has to start right away and therefore screw me over on the Nashville trip this weekend. So now I have an extra ticket to the Mumford and Sons show Thursday, and an extra for the show at the Grand Ole Opry Saturday as well...ugh.

OMG!!! I would LOVE to go to that!! I'm sure you won't have a problem finding someone to go with you, they are AMAZING!

On my mind?
    The little people that want their lives to be SO big but don't understand, life is what YOU make of it, NOT what the people you crave so much attention from make you think it is. Some folks are so desperate to be needed, wanted and validated that they sacrifice the ones that love them most and show their lack of scruples.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    Jnich2424Jnich2424 Posts: 608
    Jnich2424 wrote:

OMG!!! I would LOVE to go to that!! I'm sure you won't have a problem finding someone to go with you, they are AMAZING!

Oh I have tons of people that wanna go, but they're spread out across the country and can't come on such a short notice. I know I can sell it outside the venue if it comes down to that though...Although I did have pit tickets for them at a sold out show in MD this summer and couldn't sell my extra for under face.... :? When it started pouring insanely hard I'm sure those lawn people who declined were kicking themselves though :P
  • Options
    Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    Why my new dresser has a crack in it. And the drive all the way back to IKEA to exchange it. :(
  • Options
    pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    A telemarketer called today, asking for the person in charge of the gas bill. I said "He's not home right now." They asked "When can he be reached?" I said "Call back on Sunday...at midnight." :lol:
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Never is going right for me at all....

Sorry Rico :( hope things look up soon!
  • Options
    with all this wax talk..what else....

you Blondie YOU....what topic you start..we need to work here.. :lol:
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    what to wear to work today. not happy with my closet right now but unable to go replace it's contents.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    banana
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    37 days isn't TOO long off....Right?

:( totally missing my man
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    How do you know if someone has Tourette's or if they are just being nasty?
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Jnich2424 wrote:
    Jnich2424 wrote:

Oh I have tons of people that wanna go, but they're spread out across the country and can't come on such a short notice. I know I can sell it outside the venue if it comes down to that though...Although I did have pit tickets for them at a sold out show in MD this summer and couldn't sell my extra for under face.... :? When it started pouring insanely hard I'm sure those lawn people who declined were kicking themselves though :P

I would love to see Mumford adn Sons. I"m so pissed they aren't doing anything in the Chicago area. One day I guess.