what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    passport...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    some people can be real assholes
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean! That's been on my mind a lot.
    Other than that, work is going to be a nightmare tomorrow, I wanted to finish my blog post tonight and I am feeling 'meh' again - bloody emotions!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    dottles wrote:

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean! That's been on my mind a lot.
    Other than that, work is going to be a nightmare tomorrow, I wanted to finish my blog post tonight and I am feeling 'meh' again - bloody emotions!

Hugs to you. I feel ya on the emotions. They've gotten the better of me at some point today. Thank heavens they passed once I let the tears flow for a few minutes. :)
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I need a beach vacation.... NOW !!!!
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    a toe...

a passport...

a wedding..
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    stressful day tomorrow
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    The Beach. Sunshine. Surf Candy. Giants game tonight. Musicians named James. Michael Jackson wii game. Surf Candy. Summer of 1992. Saturday. Yesterday. Surf Candy. ...not being particularly productive. :mrgreen:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    The Beach. Sunshine. Surf Candy. Giants game tonight. Musicians named James. Michael Jackson wii game. Surf Candy. Summer of 1992. Saturday. Yesterday. Surf Candy. ...not being particularly productive. :mrgreen:

shakin...don't forget the shakin
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

shakin...don't forget the shakin

I never forget the shakin. or the droppin.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
    I feel so lost...I haven't been on here lately and have no idea what's happening.
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    I feel so lost...I haven't been on here lately and have no idea what's happening.
    you didn't miss much. same shit, different day ;)
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Why would my friend rub it in my face that her divorce is only taking 5.5 months from start to finish when she knows I am staring down the barrel of a 1 year +, long drawn out divorce myself? :evil:
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    Carey wrote:
    Why would my friend rub it in my face that her divorce is only taking 5.5 months from start to finish when she knows I am staring down the barrel of a 1 year +, long drawn out divorce myself? :evil:
    cos judges give divorce fast to ugly women,cos they dont want to see them again..
    to bad you are so beautiful....will take more time...
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    my buddy just came in 2nd at the chicago poker classic main event (3100 buy in). won 160k and im jealous as fuck.

:lol:
  • LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Sorry folks, you'll have to put up with me for another year. Just renewed my membership! :lol::lol:
    Carey wrote:
    Sorry to hear this Carey. :(
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,275
    just flabbergasted...my niece got hit by a car in a crosswalk right in front of her school yesterday. She's fine, a bit shaken and bruised. A lucky girl indeed.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    Maxer
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Heisenberg wrote:
    stressful day tomorrow

I hope everything is ok!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    I can't tell if I'm getting sick...blah. :?
    afroannnie wrote:
    oh..that bad..i hope not..
    i just want to renew my passport....

289px-Al_Bundy.jpg

a1a%2Balbundy.jpg

:lol:;):lol::lol::lol:
    afroannnie wrote:
    oh..that bad..i hope not..

Thanks...me too..only time will tell...hopefully I can fight it off!
  • GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    Loulou wrote:
    Sorry folks, you'll have to put up with me for another year. Just renewed my membership! :lol::lol:

Ditto!
    Renewed yesterday as well :)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I have decided to close the door permanently.... its time.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    Carey wrote:
    cos judges give divorce fast to ugly women,cos they dont want to see them again..
    to bad you are so beautiful....will take more time...

Because some friends are just simple assholes. Trust me...I know. I'm looking at a long drawn out one myself. :| It sucks...but look at it this way....It's making us strong wise women in the process :)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    Am I in an alternate universe?

I seem to be getting beneficial help from an insurance company? Have had a $2000 claim hanging over my head for the better part of 6-7 months now. Never tried to find out why til today. They need me to say "no. I havent been diagnosed with sleep apnea before service date"

I never understood why they would pay the claim for the first study but not the second.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    Hope I can pull this one off. secrets and surprises. I love it :mrgreen:
    Need to find a partner in crime for Saturday night 8-)