what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I lost my Best Friend in the world to cancer yesterday. He was only 32 and the kind of person we all wish we could be. What's on my mind right now, if's for everyone to LOVE as much as they can, and LIVE each day to the fullest. Have no regrets. I am going to miss my friend every day of my life.

I'm very sorry for your loss. Warm thoughts heading your way.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I lost my Best Friend in the world to cancer yesterday. He was only 32 and the kind of person we all wish we could be. What's on my mind right now, if's for everyone to LOVE as much as they can, and LIVE each day to the fullest. Have no regrets. I am going to miss my friend every day of my life.

:(
  • Vasilis and my favo Bob are both sick.. :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Pamela0222 wrote:

love and light to you. i say fuck the past and live it up while we can

hawaii?? ;)
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I'm so sorry to hear that Pamela :( (((HUGS)))
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    good stuff. :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Calgon take me away.....
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Throwing and catching tennis balls, aww..... all those childhood memories coming back :P
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    My Dad....
    Wish that I could say everything that I never said enough...
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • behave..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Pinky Swear....
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    A sea of paper work, a glass of wine, a Marlboro, and old cold french fries from Del Taco.. Saturday night has never been quite like this.. :mrgreen:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Fuck L once again
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • 5 horizons
    Leezestarr313
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Very nervous and anxious. One shot. :(
    DS1119 wrote:
    you alright brotha?
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    you alright brotha?

Sunday at 2:30 will alter my life path. Just very anxious about it. Determines if I stay where I am now or relocate.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    you alright brotha?

Sunday at 2:30 will alter my life path. Just very anxious about it. Determines if I stay where I am now or relocate.
    Hmmm.. I dont know what you speak of, but I do know that everything always works out somehow.. I hope you get the result that you most desire my friend..
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    you alright brotha?

If you can't control it at this point you need to (try) to realize that and focus on what you can control.

If you can control it then chances are your totally prepared and you need to convince yourself of that so you can chill out a bit

I love giving unsolicited advice
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Thank you everyone for the kind words of support. Mean more to me than you know.
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Thank you everyone for the kind words of support. Mean more to me than you know.
    This place is off the chain for stuff like that.. kind of like a well to fill your soul up :D Love these folks...
  • Sorry to hear of your loss, Pamela :(

At our age (I'm 33) it seems to be getting a little more difficult to keep contact with friends, because everyone is busy with life. Either your are working your ass off or you are having a family. So interests and "awake" times are different. I know that times and people are changing, but sometimes I really miss some of my old friends. So indeed - love as much as you can, and try to stay in touch with your old friends if you miss them.
  • On my mind now: Came home at 3 am, went to bed well after that, woke up at 10 am ... Inner clock, I curse you, you stinky little beast :evil:
  • mouse...
  • Sunday donuts tradition...
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Struggling to get motivated today.
  • this just pass my mind..like a flashback... :mrgreen:

Young woman Behind The Cardiogram In A Small Town....
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Balancing classes and doing well in them, an internship, and babysitting has made my social life fall drastically.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    just fell in love with Rachmaninoff