what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    crazy busy all week only means one thing...... i'm getting drunk tonight :mrgreen:
  • Copulation :shifty:
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    remoteImage-12-1.gif
  • Stuck in class til 10pm on a friday night....
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • conman wrote:
    crazy busy all week only means one thing...... i'm getting drunk tonight :mrgreen:
    and laid???? Please tell me you're getting laid :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • davidtrios wrote:
    I may be going to Hawaii in May for a meeting...FUCK YA!!!! (who wants to go with me?!?!) :D

http://aao.hawaiiconvention.com/
    :wave: Pick me! Pick me!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Why didn't Brad Wesley just shoot Dalton?
  • world war 3 start at Illinois
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I'm remembering what it is like to do nothing. I've had guests back to back for an entire month, and now everyone is gone. I must say I am bored with doing nothing. But I do like the empty house. Although I'll probably leave to go do something soon...
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Is this the slow ending of a friendship?
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • to keep the rooster down,calm..cos need to go to work...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    norm wrote:
    Why didn't Brad Wesley just shoot Dalton?
    I will take this thought to my grave :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • lets fuckin move to Mars....

just let me fuckin dance this with my Goldie before we go..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdiCLZOxB3Q
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    emotional games.... :roll:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • The Girl Scout Cookies are here. :mrgreen: lol
  • The Girl Scout Cookies are here. :mrgreen: lol
    And as far as days go....

Thats a pretty damned good day.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Cha-ching :D
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Carey wrote:
    Cha-ching :D
    :lol:
  • Bazinga... :mrgreen:
  • fiji islands.... cant take the winter in sweden anymore..
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    about 5 days from now...my eyes will be opened...literally :shock: :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    edited February 2012
    I lost my Best Friend in the world to cancer yesterday. He was only 32 and the kind of person we all wish we could be. What's on my mind right now, if's for everyone to LOVE as much as they can, and LIVE each day to the fullest. Have no regrets. I am going to miss my friend every day of my life.
    Post edited by Pamela0222 on
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I lost by Best Friend in the world to cancer yesterday. He was only 32 and the kind of person we all wish we could be. What's on my mind right now, if for everyone to LOVE as much as they can, and LIVE each day to the fullest. Have no regrets. I am going to miss my friend every day of my life.

I am sorry for your loss. Lots of love, light and hugs to him, you and all who were connected to him.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I lost by Best Friend in the world to cancer yesterday. He was only 32 and the kind of person we all wish we could be. What's on my mind right now, if for everyone to LOVE as much as they can, and LIVE each day to the fullest. Have no regrets. I am going to miss my friend every day of my life.

I am sorry for your loss. Lots of love, light and hugs to him, you and all who were connected to him.
    I am sorry, too. Ditto.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    about 5 days from now...my eyes will be opened...literally :shock: :mrgreen:
    woot. :D
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I lost my Best Friend in the world to cancer yesterday. He was only 32 and the kind of person we all wish we could be. What's on my mind right now, if for everyone to LOVE as much as they can, and LIVE each day to the fullest. Have no regrets. I am going to miss my friend every day of my life.

Sorry to hear about your loss :cry:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I lost my Best Friend in the world to cancer yesterday. He was only 32 and the kind of person we all wish we could be. What's on my mind right now, if's for everyone to LOVE as much as they can, and LIVE each day to the fullest. Have no regrets. I am going to miss my friend every day of my life.

so sorry to hear that....oh man, that sucks. thoughts & prayers are with you & his family/friends.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    So, so sorry for your loss. Stay strong.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Pamela0222 wrote:

So sorry about your friend... :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Pamela0222 wrote:
    so sorry... :(