Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Kevin Hart tickets $80 each? wth. I saw him in 2004 at a comedy club and it cost $15 to get in. Guess he's famous now. :lol: That's only $20 less than Springsteen!
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Carey wrote:
    buying a house....crazy/insane vs. great idea, and a HUGE step in the right direction :?

such a great/crazy/insane idea! I'm in the same boat. So we'll have to compare notes on this one.
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    So much to do today, no motivation to start. I just may be a slacker today and I'm ok with this thought!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    So much to do today, no motivation to start. I just may be a slacker and I'm ok with this thought!

that sounds almost poetic :lol:
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    So much to do today, no motivation to start. I just may be a slacker and I'm ok with this thought!

that sounds almost poetic :lol:

HA!! I will put it to music. :D
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    So much to do today, no motivation to start. I just may be a slacker today and I'm ok with this thought!

What she said!

That's exactly what's on my mind right now!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

I feel the same way. I just want to grab a bottle of wine, park my ass on the couch, and watch chick flicks all day.
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    INTERNSHIP OFFICIAL!!!

This is quite exciting! :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    INTERNSHIP OFFICIAL!!!

yay! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    EmBleve wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    INTERNSHIP OFFICIAL!!!

Congrats!!
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    samjam wrote:
    INTERNSHIP OFFICIAL!!!

Awesome!! :D:D
    Your next job is to get Pearl Jam to play there ;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    spicy tuna balls....
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    INTERNSHIP OFFICIAL!!!

Congrats!!
    Thank you both! :)
    afroannnie wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    INTERNSHIP OFFICIAL!!!

Thanks Ashlee!! That would be the ultimate amount of cool, PJ at such a small venue!!! I doubt it will happen, but there's always hoping!! And didn't they play Irving Plaza in 06? Irving Plaza is a Fillmore venue....hmm.... :lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    INTERNSHIP OFFICIAL!!!

Thanks Ashlee!! That would be the ultimate amount of cool, PJ at such a small venue!!! I doubt it will happen, but there's always hoping!! And didn't they play Irving Plaza in 06? Irving Plaza is a Fillmore venue....hmm.... :lol:

Anything is possible...maybe their next tour will be a small venue tour :D:D
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I may be going to Hawaii in May for a meeting...FUCK YA!!!! (who wants to go with me?!?!) :D

http://aao.hawaiiconvention.com/
    Post edited by davidtrios on
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    I may be giong to Hawaii in May for a meeting...FUCK YA!!!! (who wants to go with me?!?!) :D

Would I fit in your carry on?? :lol:
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    I may be giong to Hawaii in May for a meeting...FUCK YA!!!! (who wants to go with me?!?!) :D

My bags are packed already :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    davidtrios wrote:

Nice!! I've always gotten to go to sweet locations for work - St. Thomas, Puerta Vallarta, Puerto Rico - where did they choose for this year? Grand Rapids MI. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Will you have any personal time during the convention?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

Nice!! I've always gotten to go to sweet locations for work - St. Thomas, Puerta Vallarta, Puerto Rico - where did they choose for this year? Grand Rapids MI. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Will you have any personal time during the convention?

you bet your ass ill be staying there past the meeting..but i also have to co-travel with dealer reps who buy our crap. no big deal tho. it's fucking HAWAII
  • Options
    I think I just got someone fired :?
  • Options
    Not seeing alot of compassion for little old people in the little money thread today. :( We will all be there one day..unless of course, we don't make it there.
  • Options

uh-oh! what happened?!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

uh-oh! what happened?!

You'd think after 2 years of working at a place that you would know how to do things. But they don't. Had a nice meeting with two of my bosses and brought it to their attention of what has been going on. I can't do my job correct if I'm trying to do their job for them.
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

uh-oh! what happened?!

You'd think after 2 years of working at a place that you would know how to do things. But they don't. Had a nice meeting with two of my bosses and brought it to their attention of what has been going on. I can't do my job correct if I'm trying to do their job for them.

Don't blame yourself, sounds like they deserve to be fired! There's nothing worse than working with or for inefficient and lazy people!
  • Options
    can total opposites with core values the same (politics, religion, raising kids) really build a life together? building one that is unconventional, inconvenient but full of life and love......GULP.
    all is as it will be, as it should be
  • Options
    The excitement I have for getting concert tickets in my hands! Looking very forward to May :mrgreen:
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    Plenty of good thoughts. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    i want thusday comes quickly to see if there will be any news
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    The excitement I have for getting concert tickets in my hands! Looking very forward to May :mrgreen:

Me too :mrgreen: I have gig fever!!!
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    What to wear.... what to wear.... :mrgreen:
    ********************************************************************************************* image