what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mfc2006 wrote:

enjoy a beer? :)

my workday just ended & i think i might crack open an IPA here in a few 8-)

Stuck at the office til 5, then dinner with the in-laws :x I'll need plenty of beer after that!

An IPA sounds delish, what kind are you drinking?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    trade ya...i'm gonna swap out my winter tires for my summer tires....means it's going to snow now. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

enjoy a beer? :)

my workday just ended & i think i might crack open an IPA here in a few 8-)

Stuck at the office til 5, then dinner with the in-laws :x I'll need plenty of beer after that!

An IPA sounds delish, what kind are you drinking?

Boulevard Double Wide IPA...yummmmmm

Screenshot2012-02-17at30657PM.png
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    trade ya...i'm gonna swap out my winter tires for my summer tires....means it's going to snow now. :lol:

I would rather have my arm sawed off with a butter knife than have dinner with my in-laws. Your trade seems quite fair by comparison!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Yeeeehaaaa! It's Friday! Finally! And I have a hot Skype date to look forward to :mrgreen:
    Yeeeehaaaa! It's Friday! Finally! And I have a hot Skype date to look forward to :mrgreen:

hacking away now.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Yeeeehaaaa! It's Friday! Finally! And I have a hot Skype date to look forward to :mrgreen:

hacking away now.....

You'll regret it :lol:
  • tomorrow morning..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    81 wrote:

hacking away now.....

You'll regret it :lol:

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • samjam wrote:
    I have to wait a week before I know if my school will let me get credit for my internship....so many nerves! I'm gonna need some good vibes!
    Congrats on getting the internship! Hopefully your school will come through. I'll send some good vibrations your way...well, me and Marky Mark :)
    marky-mark-1991.jpeg
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • its YOUR year.,..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    My house is about to be invaded by a gang of PJ friends from all over North America for an extended weekend and a Flaming Lips club show. Olé! and fuck yeah! :mrgreen:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Why am I still up when I am shattered, and really should be asleep!?!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    is it crazy that i think folding laundry can be therapeutic?

probably
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    davidtrios wrote:

probably

You may need to explain your logic in this. Thanks
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:

probably

You may need to explain your logic in this. Thanks

i dont know...i guess it's quiet in the laundry room, rather peaceful and folding is a mindless act. it's good to let the mind rest every so often. not thinking about anything at all for just a few mins..

i take it you dont like folding laundry? :P
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    LOL no, not particularly. But I get where you're coming from now ;). Fold away!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    I have to wait a week before I know if my school will let me get credit for my internship....so many nerves! I'm gonna need some good vibes!

Congrats and sending good vibes your way!

I have hit my wall for the day. Productivity after this point = not bloody likely.

What to do now??!
    samjam wrote:
    Congrats on getting the internship! Hopefully your school will come through. I'll send some good vibrations your way...well, me and Marky Mark :)
    marky-mark-1991.jpeg

Thanks guys!!
    :lol: With Marky Mark on my side now, I can't lose! :lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Go Chief..
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Hmmm... Reno.... I really like the sound of that. I also like the sound of pawn shops and the bunny ranch.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    My house is about to be invaded by a gang of PJ friends from all over North America for an extended weekend and a Flaming Lips club show. Olé! and fuck yeah! :mrgreen:

i wanna go :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • One and a wakey :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    And back to :x
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    booty call
  • thrilled for the quiet weekend.................... after tonight. :twisted:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    what should i have for breakfast... :think:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Live the Life You Love

thats what I'm thinkin
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • I'm freaking STOKED! Just booked a flight :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

If the music gods are nice with Cav and me, we might go and see EV in Memphis!!!

Sooo, who has spare tickets?
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I'm freaking STOKED! Just booked a flight :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

If the music gods are nice with Cav and me, we might go and see EV in Memphis!!!

Awesome Leeze! I hope you guys are able to find tickets! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I'm freaking STOKED! Just booked a flight :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

sweeeeet. :mrgreen:
    (sorry, me no got no tix though...but good luck).