Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Valentine's Day... we had an amazing morning together.
    How much I love him and miss him.
    Duke basketball, LET'S GO DUKE!!!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I must be the luckiest man alive.. how could life be so great? What did I do to deserve...... :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Caveeze wrote:
    I must be the luckiest man alive.. how could life be so great? What did I do to deserve...... :D

Well, you are awesome and vgl :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm a lucky bitch!
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:

Well, you are awesome and vgl :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'm a lucky bitch!
    yeah, you are a bit lucky.. as am I.. but you aint no bitch!!! :mrgreen:

More like a flower that greets me every evening, with a lovely smell and stunning beauty... :D

(sorry everyone, barf bags will be made available for future posts :lol: )
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Lisa what the hell did you do to Cav and where did you stuff him? :lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    :lol::lol: I am here!! its just, I got that feeing.. ya know? :D
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    we all know that feeling.... ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    im out of M&M peanuts... :roll: :(
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    I just remembered I have some Valentine chocolate! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    edited February 2012
    We WON!
    Post edited by Ayedavanita on
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Didn't get anything for Valentine's Day (no biggie).... but I picked up some yummy and cute chocolate today at 80% off, now THAT'S a silver lining! :D
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Didn't get anything for Valentine's Day (no biggie).... but I picked up some yummy and cute chocolate today at 80% off, now THAT'S a silver lining! :D

Pam, you deserve much better than that.....

Tomorrow is FRIDAY. Been a long, stressful week at work and I'm in desperate need for the weekend. Anyone else?
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    "Go Illini.."
  • Options
    "Dont stop Illini.."
  • Options
    London BridgeLondon Bridge USA Posts: 4,733
    Frank Costanza yelling "Serenity Now"
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you killing me Blondie...

Go Chief!!!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    bf's bday coming up soon, just purchased this cool gizmo online for him....

http://www.pickpunch.com/
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    I guess I should get to work...
  • Options
    YLed2 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Pam, you deserve much better than that.....

Tomorrow is FRIDAY. Been a long, stressful week at work and I'm in desperate need for the weekend. Anyone else?

Ah!! Thanks :D

Enjoy your weekend! Sounds like you definitely deserve it!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    I don't remember how I got home last night :shock: :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    That depends, if you woke up naked with one shoe on or not and maybe sock twisted around your arm. :P
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Don't worry...I didn't get anything either. I did however, go and buy myself some flowers. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: And that is a much better feeling than having someone get them for you when they are forced to get them. And the chocolate....well who doesn't love chocolate. I want some. I'm going to have to get my stash out of my desk now. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: Well look at you. There you are. :lol::lol: I KNOW the feeling. I've had it and it's a wonderful feeling. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Don't worry...I didn't get anything either. I did however, go and buy myself some flowers. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: And that is a much better feeling than having someone get them for you when they are forced to get them. And the chocolate....well who doesn't love chocolate. I want some. I'm going to have to get my stash out of my desk now. :mrgreen:

Did not mind buying myself some chocolates at all!! Spent $10, and scored bigtime.... THIS makes me happy lol!
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Did not mind buying myself some chocolates at all!! Spent $10, and scored bigtime.... THIS makes me happy lol!

As it should. Spoiling yourself always feels good. :lol: I know it feels great when I spoil myself. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    to sleep more
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    I have to wait a week before I know if my school will let me get credit for my internship....so many nerves! I'm gonna need some good vibes!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    samjam wrote:
    I have to wait a week before I know if my school will let me get credit for my internship....so many nerves! I'm gonna need some good vibes!

Congrats and sending good vibes your way!

I have hit my wall for the day. Productivity after this point = not bloody likely.

What to do now??!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    samjam wrote:

Congrats and sending good vibes your way!

I have hit my wall for the day. Productivity after this point = not bloody likely.

What to do now??!

enjoy a beer? :)

my workday just ended & i think i might crack open an IPA here in a few 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com