Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I need more money
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    DMB tour dates announced, possible music industry related internship--this is a wonderful day! I wish all these good vibes on everyone here on the boards! :)[/quote]

Congrats Samjam[/quote]
    Thanks!! I have my fingers and toes crossed!

Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Trying to decide what Dave Matthews tickets I want to request...where and how many?
    Same here!! I think my friends and I are gonna definitely go for Jones Beach x2 and Hartford 2. Question is, do we want to try for any more! There sure are a lot of dates on weekends that are fairly easily drivable! Decisions, decisions!

I'm in CT so want to do Hartford also, but theres a Town Party here on the 26th and it was really good last year. I got to see a lot of old High School buds I had not seen in years...so I am so on the fence about both nights. If I don't go Saturday it will surly be the best of the two! I want to do Jones Beach, but bf does not, he hates the drive there. So maybe Mansfield or God forbid Camden. But Camden always throws down too. Uuggghhh!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    DMB tour dates announced, possible music industry related internship--this is a wonderful day! I wish all these good vibes on everyone here on the boards! :)

Congrats Samjam[/quote]
    Thanks!! I have my fingers and toes crossed!
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Trying to decide what Dave Matthews tickets I want to request...where and how many?
    Same here!! I think my friends and I are gonna definitely go for Jones Beach x2 and Hartford 2. Question is, do we want to try for any more! There sure are a lot of dates on weekends that are fairly easily drivable! Decisions, decisions!

I'm in CT so want to do Hartford also, but theres a Town Party here on the 26th and it was really good last year. I got to see a lot of old High School buds I had not seen in years...so I am so on the fence about both nights. If I don't go Saturday it will surly be the best of the two! I want to do Jones Beach, but bf does not, he hates the drive there. So maybe Mansfield or God forbid Camden. But Camden always throws down too. Uuggghhh![/quote]
    I hear ya! I don't know if this is a plausible option for you, but isn't Bethel on a weekend? That's not too too too far away, and maybe you and your bf could make a little weekend getaway out of it? It's really nice in upstate NY during the summer! Jones Beach and Hartford are the closest shows to my friends and I, so those we gotta hit. We did Hartford 2 in 2010 and had a blast. Still not sure about Hartford 1, but since it's before internships and jobs start, I think we might be able to swing it! Question is, do we want to do any other drivable weekend dates/can we afford it? :lol: I hope so!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    I was just wondering to myself where Sheila has been...then I realized that she is now the artist formerly known as Sheila :D I missed the switch ;)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Carey wrote:
    I was just wondering to myself where Sheila has been...then I realized that she is now the artist formerly known as Sheila :D I missed the switch ;)
    :lol::lol: too funny.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Carey wrote:

no kidding, I missed it too.

Sheila who?

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Carey wrote:

no kidding, I missed it too.

Sheila who?

:mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    With each word your
    tenderness grows.
    Tearing my fear apart.
    And that laugh that wrinkles your nose,
    it touches my foolish heart

-FS
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Still baffled that Michelob Ultra has a higher ABV than Guinness. I feel so cheated!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Still baffled that Michelob Ultra has a higher ABV than Guinness. I feel so cheated!

:lol::lol::lol:

Guinness is the most over rated beer in America...if not the world....it's nothing more than brown water
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Guinness is the most over rated beer in America...if not the world....it's nothing more than brown water
    and it tastes like ass (would taste)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Maybe...but before yesterday I'd take a Guinness over a Michelob Ultra...or any other Coors/Bud/Miller product any day! This is pure bullhonky.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Maybe...but before yesterday I'd take a Guinness over a Michelob Ultra...or any other Coors/Bud/Miller product any day! This is pure bullhonky.

and today....you'll say...give me a mich ultra :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,827
    Roast pork on a Sarcone's roll, with sharp provolone, roasted peppers, and a side of shooters. Ohhhh, I can't wait.
  • Options
    nulla vi avrebbe preso.....tutto quello che ti ha dato
  • Options
    se si dispone di una buona donna, non rovinare tutto
  • Options
    She's speaking in tongues :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    She's speaking in tongues :shock:
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Assuming my school lets me have academic credit for this: I GOT THE INTERNSHIP!!! :D:D:D

Now my fingers are crossed that it'll be easy to get academic credit for this internship! Please UMD, don't let me down!
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    samjam wrote:
    Assuming my school lets me have academic credit for this: I GOT THE INTERNSHIP!!! :D:D:D

Now my fingers are crossed that it'll be easy to get academic credit for this internship! Please UMD, don't let me down!

Woohoo!!! Congratulations :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    (fingers crossed!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    haven't been on here/posting for a looong time

have to get back into the swing of things
  • Options
    dottles wrote:
    samjam wrote:

Woohoo!!! Congratulations :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    (fingers crossed!)
    Thanks!! :D I talk to someone here at school about how to proceed sometime next week. I'm really hoping this lady can help me make this internship happen!! Half the battle is over, I hope my school is on my side now!
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    Happy happy
    joy joy
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I wonder if they make adult size underoos...because I would seriously rock these...

ww-underoos.jpg?w=300&h=297
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    afroannnie wrote:
    I wonder if they make adult size underoos...because I would seriously rock these...

:lol: I loved watching Wonder Woman as a young girl.... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mikalina wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol: I loved watching Wonder Woman as a young girl.... :D

Me too! :D I actually had these when I was little and I loved them! :D
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Wtf?? I googled "Wonder Woman underwear" and this popped up
    http://www.80stees.com/products/Wonder- ... QAod_EG3QQ

"Wonder Woman caped knee highs"

• Options
    Suziemay wrote:

:lol::lol: Socks with a cape? That's so weird...but kind of cool.. :lol:
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    afroannnie wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

I can't even comprehend how an idea like that materializes :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

I can't even comprehend how an idea like that materializes :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: well I'm pretty sure there's one thing required to come up with ideas like this.. 8-);)