rick1zoo2 wrote:
    she blew my nose and then she blew my mind
    What? :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I've got a shopping problem!

When do you consider it a problem?

I just bought two new pairs of shoes. :mrgreen: And everytime I do...I think of Suziemay and CBG. :lol:

Your shoe shopping makes me happy :lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    paysonitespaysonites The Rim Country Posts: 1,150
    I think I buy to much Pearl Jam gems. On average 1-3 a month except lately is that a shopping problem?
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I've got a shopping problem!

When do you consider it a problem?

I just bought two new pairs of shoes. :mrgreen: And everytime I do...I think of Suziemay and CBG. :lol:

Your shoe shopping makes me happy :lol:

It definitely made me happy. :lol::mrgreen: I just ordered another pair online too! :oops: :lol::mrgreen:
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:
    I think I buy to much Pearl Jam gems. On average 1-3 a month except lately is that a shopping problem?

Nope....that's dedication :lol:
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:

No.... I encourage this kind of spending ;)
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    paysonites wrote:

We do think alike. :lol:
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    paysonites wrote:

We do think alike. :lol:

Thank you everybody I feel much better about my severe addiction problem now. Off to E Bay.... :lol:
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol: Buy lots Paysonites :mrgreen:
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    :mrgreen:
    Funny how one person can make everything feel so good again

+1 :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I'll see your :mrgreen:
    and raise you :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

:lol:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Funny how one person can make everything feel so good again

:lol: I'll raise you about few hundred then. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options

:lol: I'll raise you about few hundred then. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

8-)
    :ugeek:
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    I have to share that the kids today are just not cool. When I was a kid and I pretty much have the same attire as now. I wore a leather jacket and had longer hair and listened to nothing but rock and roll. I dropped my kid off today at his middle school and I couldn't believe what I saw. I saw this dude wearing guy liner, short hair, and oh man :lol: . He had these skinny jeans on but he wore them sagging. You know like a gang banger but they looked hilarious. The funniest part was when he had to maneuver himself over a simple curb. The way he had to do it. :lol: Moving side to side with his legs spread a little and then a chicken hop to get over the curb. Oh jeez we busted out laughing uncontrollably in the truck. I mean dang I dressed the grunge thing and dudes today are looking like pre-poser lamb o Boy George look alikes. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I mean Boy George that is. It just never was my thing. Seriously come on. What are wrong with these parents. How could they allow this. I mean if they're famous and in some band and it makes sense cool but 12 years old. I'd have to disown myself as a parent. Whatever it's just what is on our minds this morning. :D
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    My mom just bought tickets for her, her boyfriend, and I to see James Taylor this summer!! :mrgreen: I am SO excited, another legend to cross off the concert bucket list! I told her I will probably be crying along with a bunch of 50 year olds and will have no shame :lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    samjam wrote:
    My mom just bought tickets for her, her boyfriend, and I to see James Taylor this summer!! :mrgreen: I am SO excited, another legend to cross off the concert bucket list! I told her I will probably be crying along with a bunch of 50 year olds and will have no shame :lol:

Have a great time!! I have seen him a few times and will go any chance I get. No shame needed girl. That voice brings tears to the eyes. He is a legend.

..and it's Friday!! 3 day weekend! Thank you SF Courts for counting Lincoln's birthday as a holiday. 8-)
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    Where I can find a copy of the Den Haag show from 92. :think: :think:
  • Options

Its very possible i have this, but i have to check when I get home. I know i have at least a few songs from it. I'll check later and let you know. if i do, i can burn you a copy
    Makes much more sense...

• Options

Its very possible i have this, but i have to check when I get home. I know i have at least a few songs from it. I'll check later and let you know. if i do, i can burn you a copy

Are you serious?!?!?! That would be awesome! I heard saying no/suggestion on the radio the other day and have been listening to that and others from youtube the past two days. I would love that.
  • Options

Are you serious?!?!?! That would be awesome! I heard saying no/suggestion on the radio the other day and have been listening to that and others from youtube the past two days. I would love that.

PM Sent to you Sheila!
  • Options
    Buffalo Wild Wings and Sam Adams Alpine Spring

Is it 5:00 yet?
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    samjam wrote:

Have a great time!! I have seen him a few times and will go any chance I get. No shame needed girl. That voice brings tears to the eyes. He is a legend.

..and it's Friday!! 3 day weekend! Thank you SF Courts for counting Lincoln's birthday as a holiday. 8-)
    Thanks! Happy 3 day weekend to you! I'll surely be counting down the days until June 23rd! And agreed, that voice is something else and usually makes me tear up! Just so beautiful.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:

PM Sent to you Sheila!

You're amazing!!! Thank you!! Just what I was looking for. Now if I can just download it to my computer and then onto my phone. :think: :think:
  • Options
    I was able to do it!! Download it to your computer... then add it to your Itunes. You should be good to go! Great choice, I LOVE that show!!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Oh! And you're very welcome :D
    Post edited by Pamela0222 on
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:
    I have to share that the kids today are just not cool. When I was a kid and I pretty much have the same attire as now. I wore a leather jacket and had longer hair and listened to nothing but rock and roll. I dropped my kid off today at his middle school and I couldn't believe what I saw. I saw this dude wearing guy liner, short hair, and oh man :lol: . He had these skinny jeans on but he wore them sagging. You know like a gang banger but they looked hilarious. The funniest part was when he had to maneuver himself over a simple curb. The way he had to do it. :lol: Moving side to side with his legs spread a little and then a chicken hop to get over the curb. Oh jeez we busted out laughing uncontrollably in the truck. I mean dang I dressed the grunge thing and dudes today are looking like pre-poser lamb o Boy George look alikes. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I mean Boy George that is. It just never was my thing. Seriously come on. What are wrong with these parents. How could they allow this. I mean if they're famous and in some band and it makes sense cool but 12 years old. I'd have to disown myself as a parent. Whatever it's just what is on our minds this morning. :D

Hee Hee I guess wrong thread for this. :? I apologize to all you Boy George look alikes. :lol:
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    music :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:
    paysonites wrote:

Hee Hee I guess wrong thread for this. :? I apologize to all you Boy George look alikes. :lol:

Not wrong thread. It was on your mind, right?
    I always wonder, when they buy their tight pants, do they try them on to see if they fit their waste, or do they want them to fit perfectly right underneath their bum? :think: I always felt that if your gonna let them sag off your arse, they should be baggy, not tight.

Kids these days :roll: :lol:

Yet I do recall buying JNCO Jeans when I was a teen, and the best ones were the ones that were at least a foot wide at the bottom. They were usually about 3 inches too long and I'd walk all over them. Mom would be pissed cuz I looked like a hoodlum and was always walking on and ruining the pants that she just spent $50 on.

Guess every generation has its "thing" :lol:

Bell bottoms and the 60's/70's came back in the '90's
    Now, I guess its time for the florescent colors and tight jeans of the 80's to come back.
    Where do we go from here?
    Bringin back the '90's I hope :D
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    hoping my furnace is fixed for good this time...
    and wondering if Prince & I wear the same pant size :think: :?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    paysonites wrote:
    paysonites wrote:

Not wrong thread. It was on your mind, right?
    I always wonder, when they buy their tight pants, do they try them on to see if they fit their waste, or do they want them to fit perfectly right underneath their bum? :think: I always felt that if your gonna let them sag off your arse, they should be baggy, not tight.

Kids these days :roll: :lol:

Yet I do recall buying JNCO Jeans when I was a teen, and the best ones were the ones that were at least a foot wide at the bottom. They were usually about 3 inches too long and I'd walk all over them. Mom would be pissed cuz I looked like a hoodlum and was always walking on and ruining the pants that she just spent $50 on.

Guess every generation has its "thing" :lol:

Bell bottoms and the 60's/70's came back in the '90's
    Now, I guess its time for the florescent colors and tight jeans of the 80's to come back.
    Where do we go from here?
    Bringin back the '90's I hope :D

Nice response....I mean our kid wears the tighty whitey, I mean skinny jean thing but he wears them right. He doesn't have to walk like a penguin or do the skinny jean bop hop over curbs and all. What can I say or should I just use Eddie's quote."Speakin of a child of the 90's" I do hope the 90"s are next because maybe then I'll finally fit in. :D
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    I'm sorry but I have to share one more thing and then I'm signing off for good (till later). My wife has been really sick but is having a really good morning. So we're out on the porch (No PJ pun intended) and I squeezed one out. She said "It sounded like a clapper" I said "Clap on Clap off" she said "Dang you could probably turn some lights on and off with that thing" :lol: :oops: :o:lol:
    John and Shawna