I'm so glad I decided to take a 3-day weekend..tomorrow is my Friday :D
    lucky.
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    conman wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    lucky.

Yep :D But it's been a crazy work week so I'm glad I took it off...of course I'll probably end up doing work this weekend anyway..because I have stuff to catch up on.. :crazy:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    afroannnie wrote:
    conman wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    lucky.

Yep :D But it's been a crazy work week so I'm glad I took it off...of course I'll probably end up doing work this weekend anyway..because I have stuff to catch up on.. :crazy:
    fuck it, enjoy your weekend.. your work isn't going anywhere
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I will probably say fuck it for most of the weekend...and then do some paper stuff late sunday because i'm a dork. :geek:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    conman wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I will probably say fuck it for most of the weekend...and then do some paper stuff late sunday because i'm a dork. :geek:
    you're a better person than me.. if it's not during working hours, i ain't doin it :lol:
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

you're a better person than me.. if it's not during working hours, i ain't doin it :lol:

good for you! :thumbup:

i wish i could be more like that but i definitely have a work hard, play hard mentality..besides i figure I'll work hard now and then when pj finally decides to tour the us again...i'm taking a nice long vacation :D
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

i wish i could be more like that but i definitely have a work hard, play hard mentality..besides i figure I'll work hard now and then when pj finally decides to tour the us again...i'm taking a nice long vacation :D
    yeah, i know how it is, i busted my ass for 3 years before i got to see PJ again... it's definately worth it
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    oh no :shock:
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    mr mojo risin
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    conman wrote:
    mr mojo risin

did you know..

M R M O J O R I S I N
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    J I M M O R R I S O N
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    conman wrote:
    mr mojo risin

did you know..

M R M O J O R I S I N
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    J I M M O R R I S O N
    i did :thumbup:
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I want to meet someone that likes Pearl Jam at least a tiny bit? :oops:
  • Options
    tater926tater926 Posts: 263
    right now The Doors are on my mind. It's funny, I'm not sure why
    United Center-Jun 29 1998 Alpine Valley-Oct 8 2000
    Assembly Hall-Apr 23 2003 Alpine Valley-Jun 21 2003
    Grant Park-Aug 5 2007 United Center-Aug 23 2009
    United Center-Aug 24 2009 Alpine Valley-Sep 3 2011
    Alpine Valley-Sep 4 2011 Wrigley Field-Jul 19 2013
  • Options
    I had this dream, which started out really good I was this angel and was flying around with male angel and then we tumbled back to earth in this loving embrace like eagles and this jealous woman walked into our good times, shaking a fist of money in her hand all mad, interrupting what was going to happen next. I woke up, Im like gtfo. :lol:
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    My sick little man. Looks like a stay in ass pants kind of day with a trip to the doctor in there somewhere. Poor little man. I dislike when my little men are sick.
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    School today will be hell.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    put the lime in the coconut and call me in the morning
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    paysonitespaysonites The Rim Country Posts: 1,150
    The good old day's. Peace, love and electric kool aid.
    John and Shawna
  • Options
    some test i've ins chool tomorrow
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • Options
    A morning at Childrens Hospital is not my idea of a good time. But my little man is a trooper. I love him to pieces.
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    we're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    A morning at Childrens Hospital is not my idea of a good time. But my little man is a trooper. I love him to pieces.

hope he's doing ok!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

hope he's doing ok!
    Thanks Matt. He's doing ok. Not out of the woods but stabilized and sleeping at home now. Whew. Those little ones definitely keep you on your toes.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Fucking flight prices :evil:
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075

ugh. that doesnt sound good at all :(
    Glad he is home and resting!!

Fucking flight prices

bastards!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    I'll tell you what's on my mind. The fact that I am absolutely disguted! One of our customers shat himself and also blew up our bathroom. He got shit on the floor and all over our carpet from one side of our office to the other. I saw him drip when he was leaving! I almost puked but had to hold it in, since in no way was I going to go into that bathroom. Our office stunk until it was cleaned, we had to have our cleaning company come in to disenfect and clean everything.

I realize obviously he has a problem, but it was soo disgusting!
  • Options

Fucking flight prices

bastards!!

Fuck yeah! I feel like at a horse race. I don't know when or with what airline or from where to book. The prices keep rising and falling all the time :evil:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Fuck yeah! I feel like at a horse race. I don't know when or with what airline or from where to book. The prices keep rising and falling all the time :evil:

you coming back to the states again?????
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'll tell you what's on my mind. The fact that I am absolutely disguted! One of our customers shat himself and also blew up our bathroom. He got shit on the floor and all over our carpet from one side of our office to the other. I saw him drip when he was leaving! I almost puked but had to hold it in, since in no way was I going to go into that bathroom. Our office stunk until it was cleaned, we had to have our cleaning company come in to disenfect and clean everything.

I realize obviously he has a problem, but it was soo disgusting!

:sick: Ooooooh gosh ...

Once I went to the toilet at a mall and when I came back, a guy who came out of the men's room was in front of me. He leaned onto his cart and walked slowly and carefully. He wore a bright suit and I could tell from the back side of his suit that he had shat himself before he arrived at the toilet. Poor guy! He walked through the crowded mall and no one noticed. Well, at least not after he passed by, cause he carried a nasty smell with him. I pitied him so much! I don't want to imagine what he felt like when he had to enter his car ... I dunno what happened to your customer, and it is disgusting, yes! But I pity him. Maybe he had some stomach virus. I hope nothing like this will ever happen to me :?
  • Options
    81 wrote:

you coming back to the states again?????

I'm planning on doing so :D It was too awesome not to come back ;)