Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    My Mom :? I hope the cold in Germany stops soon.
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    Donut eating goats.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Did I fuck it up again :roll:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Donut eating goats.

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    stock-photo-goat-eating-a-donut-87472.jpg
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    My heat is broken..again :roll:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    why are some people just complete fucking assholes :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    i get like that sometimes.. won't happen agian :shifty:
  • Options
    conman wrote:
    i get like that sometimes.. won't happen agian :shifty:

I'll let it slide this time. :lol:
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Such a lovely evening out with my uncle, but 4 large glasses of wine and 4 large jd's maybe weren't such a good idea seems I've work tomorrow :?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I've got a shopping problem!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    How much Pamela0222 has dropped on shopping recently and on what that would constitute a "shopping problem"? ;)
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    YLed2 wrote:
    How much Pamela0222 has dropped on shopping recently and on what that would constitute a "shopping problem"? ;)

:lol: I could be wrong... but I think that daily purchases could be consider problematic, I hope not. :P
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Tomorrow is Friday.... :mrgreen:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    mikalina wrote:
    Tomorrow is Friday.... :mrgreen:
    fuck yeah it is :thumbup:
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:

:lol: I could be wrong... but I think that daily purchases could be consider problematic, I hope not. :P

If you have the dough and you're making purchases that make you happy.....that's all that matters. :D This website makes me beat my credit card over the head.

Happy tomorrow is Friday, been a long week and another long day ahead tomorrow. Cheers!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    I'm glad it's Thursday night. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    I almost got ready to leave work (even though I'm not even close to being done) when Yellow Ledbetter came on Pandora :lol::lol:
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Suziemay wrote:
    I almost got ready to leave work (even though I'm not even close to being done) when Yellow Ledbetter came on Pandora :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Nice.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Straight up bullshit I can't kick.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    afroannnie wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

:lol::lol: Nice.
    I should insist the work day doesn't start until Release blasts through the PA :lol::lol:
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    all the crazy shit going on lately...While i love my family and friends, i've been on overload lately with all the health issues and stress and craziness...
    I very much need some time away, doing my thing.....and I couldn't be happier that it's almost time to go to see him
    :mrgreen:
    Funny how one person can make everything feel so good again
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    I've to study on a friday, because i'll be to drunk for that tomorrow.. trying to plan this shit <g>
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • Options
    titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    feeling sad, my old best friend ( we drifted apart) was found dead in his flat the other night, not heard anything official yet, but its possibly murder.

thanks for all the wishes, just heard though that the rumours were wrong - thank god, but the story goes he was drunk, got up out his chair fell onto the radiator splitting his head open, and breaking his neck at the same time, still very nasty. but at least it was quick.

and things like this gets you thinking, i owe him at lot, because i first met him at my local football club, were i helped out, as my grandad was the groundsman, and his dad helped out there also with the half-time ticket draw.
    We started hanging out, and he got me my first job, where he worked, where i met another guy sinclair, then when me and steven drifted apart and me and sinclair started hanging out more, to which we started going to the local rock night on saturday nights ( I probably wouldn'tve gone on my own, as i was a bit of a loner before all this) and that is where i first got to know lorna, who a few years later we started dating, and is now my wife with 3 kids and 1 on the way and been together for about 16 years.

to cut a long story short if i never hang out with steven in the first place, all the rest would just be a fantasy.

so i owe my life to this guy. rest in peace old buddy.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    feeling sad, my old best friend ( we drifted apart) was found dead in his flat the other night, not heard anything official yet, but its possibly murder.

thanks for all the wishes, just heard though that the rumours were wrong - thank god, but the story goes he was drunk, got up out his chair fell onto the radiator splitting his head open, and breaking his neck at the same time, still very nasty. but at least it was quick.

and things like this gets you thinking, i owe him at lot, because i first met him at my local football club, were i helped out, as my grandad was the groundsman, and his dad helped out there also with the half-time ticket draw.
    We started hanging out, and he got me my first job, where he worked, where i met another guy sinclair, then when me and steven drifted apart and me and sinclair started hanging out more, to which we started going to the local rock night on saturday nights ( I probably wouldn'tve gone on my own, as i was a bit of a loner before all this) and that is where i first got to know lorna, who a few years later we started dating, and is now my wife with 3 kids and 1 on the way and been together for about 16 years.

to cut a long story short if i never hang out with steven in the first place, all the rest would just be a fantasy.

so i owe my life to this guy. rest in peace old buddy.

so sorry about your friend...

congrats on your fourth child on the way. The best for you and your family.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I've got a shopping problem!

When do you consider it a problem?

I just bought two new pairs of shoes. :mrgreen: And everytime I do...I think of Suziemay and CBG. :lol:
  • Options
    So excited my little mans' fever came down and has stayed down for more than 12 hours :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    So excited my little mans' fever came down and has stayed down for more than 12 hours :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Yay!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    :mrgreen:
    Funny how one person can make everything feel so good again

+1 :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    she blew my nose and then she blew my mind