Comments

• Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    I got the job offer!!! :D

Woohoo! Good for you girl :D
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Tomorrow is Friday...ahhh...it's been a long week.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Time for sleep, tomorrow is not going to be a good day, but I am sure everyone will do him proud. RIP
    I should've bought waterproof mascara.
    I need to switch my brain off
    Why do I find negatives and doubt in everything ?
    Looking forward to stuff over the next six months.

Oh and why can't I get The Horrible Crowes - Behold the Hurricane out of my head??
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    another one bites the dust
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I got the job offer!!! :D

congrautlations!!!!! : )
    'You know time is long, and life is short.
    Begin to live while you still can.'

While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness.-Gilda Radner
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    I guess listening to my neighbors have sex is better than the usual listening to them scream obscenities at each other.
  • Options
    _ wrote:
    I guess listening to my neighbors have sex is better than the usual listening to them scream obscenities at each other.
    Maybe they like the passionate make-up sex.
  • Options
    big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    Whether to wash up or eat, or eat then wash up - decisions, decisions eh?
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    _ wrote:
    Maybe they like the passionate make-up sex.

• Options
    1st row
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i just want to be happy.
    is that too much to ask for?
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    Carey wrote:
    How could one think it's okay to skip preschool programs, kindergarten meetings, open houses, piano recitals -- and then ditch out in the first visit in two weeks because they've got to get their dog to 'Puppy Class'???
    Because he's selfish and, clearly, doesn't care about prioritizing. What a RF. Be happy things will be finalized soon and that you made a great decision in getting out of a marriage to someone like that.
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    _ wrote:
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    him
  • Options
    Thank you to everyone who has congratulated me on my job offer! You guys are so supportive and wonderful... :D
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Thank you to everyone who has congratulated me on my job offer! You guys are so supportive and wonderful... :D

:thumbup:
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    And yet another letter of intent.... :roll:
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    If I hear one more time that I should put my hair curly I'm going to scream. :x
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    http://www.leiasdelights.com/2010/10/cu ... orial.html
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    http://www.leiasdelights.com/2010/10/cu ... orial.html
    I have naturally curly hair and I like to change my look so the past week I've been pulling it straight and I guess the guys here don't like that. :lol: tough shit to them. :lol:
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    I wish I could be with him right now.
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i can see you!
    i can smell you.
    i can feel you...i can feel you...i can feel you
    but whyyyyyyyyyyyyy can't i touch it???
    so whyyyyy can't it touch it???

http://www.pearljambootlegs.org/modules ... 3D&ext.m3u
  • Options
    box seats to the game tomorrow night!!! And will have some great company with me. ;)
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    sheila0225 wrote:
    box seats to the game tomorrow night!!! And will have some great company with me. ;)

its gonna be sweeeeeet
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

its gonna be sweeeeeet

Oh yeah it is! :D
  • Options
    to make you understand...
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    sheila0225 wrote:

:lol: The other day my hubby asked me why I haven't straightened my hair in a while. Because I'm lazy, that's why! Way to make me feel sexy...sheesh!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

:lol: The other day my hubby asked me why I haven't straightened my hair in a while. Because I'm lazy, that's why! Way to make me feel sexy...sheesh!

That's how I feel. It's like...thanks for making me feel ugly with straight hair. :lol: dipwods. :lol:
  • Options
    its the best song in the history of my music...