Comments

• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    I got the job offer!!! :D

nice! peach yogurt for you!
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    woohoooo!!!! That's awesome! Way to go! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347

Congrats! :thumbup:
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    how amazing I feel right now. :mrgreen:
  • Options

awesome!! :D:D
    thats always an exciting moment...
    hoping mine will come soon too
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options

Mine was a fairly long process...I was getting SO tired of waiting. I just got the news yesterday and was thrilled. I hope you get some good news soon as well! Best of luck!
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Options
    Mazel Tov!!

What's the job?
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options

Mine was a fairly long process...I was getting SO tired of waiting. I just got the news yesterday and was thrilled. I hope you get some good news soon as well! Best of luck!

Thanks!
    The whole application/interview process is so nerve wracking!
    And then the waiting!!!
    The waiting is the hardest part! ;):lol:

But I do believe that everything happens for a reason.
    So, if something doesnt work out, I just take it as it wasnt meant to be, and something better will come along eventually.

Hope you enjoy the job when u get there! A new chapter...Exciting!!! :D
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    tomorrow
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Mazel Tov!!

What's the job?
    BD, it's a job at a health insurance company. It's not at all what I went to school for...but it's full-time (whereas I only work PT now), it pays $4/hr more than I currently make, I'll work regular hours (M-F) and I'll have benefits (for the first time in my life)! I'm pretty excited! :D
  • Options
    Mazel Tov!!

What's the job?
    BD, it's a job at a health insurance company. It's not at all what I went to school for...but it's full-time (whereas I only work PT now), it pays $4/hr more than I currently make, I'll work regular hours (M-F) and I'll have benefits (for the first time in my life)! I'm pretty excited! :D
    You should be!! That is awesome!! I remember that feeling like it was yesterday (if yesterday was 23 years ago :shock: )
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    How much I am not liking BD's new avatar.... ;)
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    Mazel Tov!!

What's the job?

This is really awesome! Congratulations to you!!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Congrats!!!!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

Awesome Liz!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Great stuff! ;)

My little girl has finally decided to walk! Hooooooooray! :) took her first steps yesterday. :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    samjam wrote:
    Congrats!!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:
    My little girl has finally decided to walk! Hooooooooray! :) took her first steps yesterday. :D

:o:clap:
    Celebration for Henry's return?
    You've had an exciting week my friend :)

• Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    the RF in my living room, who randomly stopped by without warning, to see our kids after a two week absence
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    the RF in my living room, who randomly stopped by without warning, to see our kids after a two week absence
    :x And who, I'm sure, thinks there's absolutely nothing wrong with his actions...
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    :x And who, I'm sure, thinks there's absolutely nothing wrong with his actions...

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Carey wrote:
    Carey wrote:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:evil:
  • Options
    How could one think it's okay to skip preschool programs, kindergarten meetings, open houses, piano recitals -- and then ditch out in the first visit in two weeks because they've got to get their dog to 'Puppy Class'???
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206

Thats Fantastic !!!!! Congrats to you.... :thumbup:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Carey wrote:
    How could one think it's okay to skip preschool programs, kindergarten meetings, open houses, piano recitals -- and then ditch out in the first visit in two weeks because they've got to get their dog to 'Puppy Class'???

Puppy Class.... :roll:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    Carey wrote:

seriously? :roll:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Carey wrote:
    just go to your big bathroom mirror...

smile to yourself...

cos you had the balls and guts....

to get out of this bullshit...

you focus on your life......and to your Angels...

smile...your beautiful face isnt for get sad or angry...

is only for happiness..

and when you are happy....others are happy too..

i know a guy...
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Loulou wrote:

:o:clap:
    Celebration for Henry's return?
    You've had an exciting week my friend :)
    That's what Kelly said! :lol:
    Certainly have! :)
    Carey wrote:
    That's pretty crappy. :?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995

Awesome! Congrats! :clap:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Have not been in this good a mood in a long time! I got my rooming situation sorted out for next year. I wish that what I'm doing now could have worked out, but sometimes it's one thing to be friends with someone, a whole different beast to live with them. That was hard to swallow, and emotionally it brought me down big-time last semester. But the friend who I am rooming with next year is such a sweetheart, we have a blast every time we hang out together, and has a great taste in music/loves going to concerts, so I am SO excited for what is to come! :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2