Comments

• Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Taking the new job last year?

Best.

Decision.

Ever.

Oh yeah.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    My comfy bed. And how come I'm not in it :cry:
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    The soft touch of the most beautiful woman I have ever known... :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    mikalina wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    This pesky cold/cough needs to go away!!!

I hope you feel better soon.... My cold has lasted about a week. :(
    Thanks!! Mine will be a week come this weekend. Well last weekend I was feeling pretty crappy, but when the real sickness went away it left the cold/cough part with me and that has been so annoying, especially these past few days! Oh well, nothing I can do other than continue to eat lots of soup and drink lots of OJ and tea! As a college student, the 'get lots of sleep' part of managing colds 101 may not be possible :lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    trouble
  • Options
    Taking the new job last year?

Best.

Decision.

Ever.

Oh yeah.
    Bonus time :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    "a bottle of scotch, a dime sack, and a diamond watch.. wouldn't you like that?"
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    "Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round heads in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status-quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them. But the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."

— Jack Kerouac

happy thursday 10C!
    'You know time is long, and life is short.
    Begin to live while you still can.'

While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die - whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness.-Gilda Radner
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,313
    sleeping..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I really need to start moving on....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    I purposely decided to listen to Lana Del Rey over Leonard Cohen on my walk to work today... I lasted one song... WTF is wrong with me.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    It's 1am, so why aren't I sleeping? Cuz there's so many interesting topics on the boards I needed to read! That's enough, I really am tired :yawn:
  • Options
    "Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round heads in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status-quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them. But the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."

— Jack Kerouac

• Options
    tattooed everything...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    tattooed everything...
    ahh...dont worry about it.

What is done is done. What is, is. Let it go. Whats more important is that we are all here in the " now." Mostly importantly make amends to fix the outcome. If people want to kill their future and destroy their past, let them be, it will be their own doing, not yours. Smile, grace the world with sunshine, make the world a better place before you leave, do your best in your heart and mind is all one can do, have the strength to move pass in a peaceable manner, regardless of others.

(Im just feeling hopeful/peaceful I sent my petition for mankind to Lourdes, France this morning, IDK why the despicable lot they are :lol: )
  • Options
    ....im not leaving the planet before i do that...

NO WAY.......

NO FUCKIN WAY...
  • Options
    tattooed everything...
    ahh...dont worry about it.

What is done is done. What is, is. Let it go. Whats more important is that we are all here in the " now." Mostly importantly make amends to fix the outcome. If people want to kill their future and destroy their past, let them be, it will be their own doing, not yours. Smile, grace the world with sunshine, make the world a better place before you leave, do your best in your heart and mind is all one can do, have the strength to move pass in a peaceable manner, regardless of others.

(Im just feeling hopeful/peaceful I sent my petition for mankind to Lourdes, France this morning, IDK why the despicable lot they are :lol: )
    im just having a blackie overdose..all ok here... :)
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493

— Jack Kerouac

happy thursday 10C!
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    ***HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF*** :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026

yay!! Hi Shimmy! :wave:
  • Options
    the need for a road trip
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

HI SHEILA!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :wave:
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

long time no see. Hope you are well.
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:

sheila0225 wrote:

I know! I have been very delinquent in my visiting. :oops: I am very well. ;):mrgreen:
  • Options

sheila0225 wrote:

I know! I have been very delinquent in my visiting. :oops: I am very well. ;):mrgreen:
    aVZgT.gif
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options

You're here now....That's what matters. :mrgreen:
  • Options

sheila0225 wrote:

aVZgT.gif

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    i need to get the fuck out of this place.
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Hoping my school doesn't make housing difficult for me. Oftentimes it seems like this school enjoys making simple processes as hard as possible for students, hoping it isn't the case this time.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    I got the job offer!!! :D
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."