what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    it's good to be home 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I have worked my fingers to the bone.. I am so tired I can barely think.. and yet, I am on the fucking board!! :lol:

if you aren't busy....could you help me turn off my flat tire light....it's flashing is fuckin annoying.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    81 wrote:
    I have worked my fingers to the bone.. I am so tired I can barely think.. and yet, I am on the fucking board!! :lol:

if you aren't busy....could you help me turn off my flat tire light....it's flashing is fuckin annoying.
    DICK!!! air.. air is your friend :lol::lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • conman wrote:
    160 :!:

:thumbup:

On my mind? I'm rather bad at geography :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    this forum is seroiusly lacking in fun tonight
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    RKCNDY wrote:

Hi Lisa!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

HI MATT!

(closer!) ;)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    My TL.
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

HI MATT!

(closer!) ;)
    WEIRD!!!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    81 wussed out...baby. :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    WEIRD!!!!!

DAMN PROUD OF IT TOO!

you got sumthin' to say sonny?

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

HI MATT!

(closer!) ;)
    WEIRD!!!!!

Indeed! :lol:

Hi Matt! :P
    HELLO LISA!!!!!!
  • HELLO LISA!!!!!!

Go to bed! :lol:
    Leeze wrote:
    HELLO LISA!!!!!!

Just as soon as you are in it ;):lol:
  • Leeze wrote:
    HELLO LISA!!!!!!

Aaaaww to bed! ... I mean: too bad - I need to go to work now :roll: Nighty-night :wave:
    Leeze wrote:
    Leeze wrote:

Aaaaww to bed! ... I mean: too bad - I need to go to work now :roll: Nighty-night :wave:

Throw your arms around me.... have fun at work G!!!!

• Throw your arms around me.... have fun at work G!!!!

Will diddly-doo :lol: *hugsback*
    sleep diddly sleep.. and a deep breathe.. oh boy... :D
    soft

puffy

bed

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    soft

puffy

bed

I win.
    damnit

I'm staying up

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    damnit

I'm staying up

Do you want to call it a draw?
    no...cuz then you'll turn around and say "haha suckah!"

81 would be disappointed in me

and then hi five you

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

81 would be disappointed in mit's a draw you have my word it;'

and then hi five you

It's your call. I can stay up forever. I need to be at the airport in five hours so I have no reason to go to sleep. If you say it's a draw it is and I promise you I wouldn't say any different. You have my word.
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

81 would be disappointed in mit's a draw you have my word it;'

and then hi five you

It's your call. I can stay up forever. I need to be at the airport in five hours so I have no reason to go to sleep. If you say it's a draw it is and I promise you I wouldn't say any different. You have my word.

where are you going?

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    where are you going?

Picking up someone. Wish I was getting the fuck out of here but that's the future...maybe.
    how 'luxury' are the cars that you sell?

- Christopher McCandless
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,928
    what the hell are you guys doing up?

what the hell am I doing up? :?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    what the hell are you guys doing up?

what the hell am I doing up? :?

I have no freaking clue!

- Christopher McCandless