what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• my sweet girl..have fun baby!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    If you ever grab my t&a again, whilst Im crashed on your sofa, pretending to tuck me in the middle of the night. I just might have to break your fingers.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    There was an opossum on my back porch... I don't know who jumped higher, me or him, but we both retreated to our corners for a good stare down.. Holy fuck adrenaline feels good!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Feelings are a tricky tricky thing. I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing. I'm thinking bad
  • told u i had a better idea than a thread.... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • its time for 1st time peanut butter party....
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I feel terribly edgy today :?
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • water...
  • There was an opossum on my back porch... I don't know who jumped higher, me or him, but we both retreated to our corners for a good stare down.. Holy fuck adrenaline feels good!!!

:lol:
    Yesterday seems to have been a day of animal encounters!
    I always thought opossums were about the size of a rat. But I've never seen one in real life. How big was it?
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Leeze wrote:
    There was an opossum on my back porch... I don't know who jumped higher, me or him, but we both retreated to our corners for a good stare down.. Holy fuck adrenaline feels good!!!

I always thought opossums were about the size of a rat. But I've never seen one in real life. How big was it?
    Like an extremely big rat.. It was kind of cute though.. I dont find rats cute
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • this thing is yammy...
    I should unravel myself from the couch and move
  • stargirl69 wrote:
    thats why beds are for :D
    stargirl69 wrote:

Moving? :shock:
  • stargirl69 wrote:
    stargirl69 wrote:

Moving? :shock:
    now close your eyes and start moving...
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Leeze wrote:

a friend of mine from France saw an opossum while he was living in the US and had no idea what it was and tried to describe it to me by saying it was "the most beautiful and cute creature" he had ever seen. :shock: :lol:
    wondering when I'm going to learn that 'trimming' my own bangs is not a good idea.. :roll:
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    need coffee
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • EmBleve wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    a friend of mine from France saw an opossum while he was living in the US and had no idea what it was and tried to describe it to me by saying it was "the most beautiful and cute creature" he had ever seen. :shock: :lol:

A cross-eyed opossum was a big media star over here sometime around summer. She was from the zoo in Leipzig, near my hometown, and her name was Heidi. She looked cute in a way, but I wouldn't describe her as beautiful :lol:

Img_16_9_450_heidi.jpg

I think she died :|
    Leeze wrote:
    A cross-eyed opossum was a big media star over here sometime around summer. She was from the zoo in Leipzig, near my hometown, and her name was Heidi. She looked cute in a way, but I wouldn't describe her as beautiful :lol:

Img_16_9_450_heidi.jpg

I think she died :|
    aw, that's sad she died...I've never seen a cross-eyed one, although I've never been that close to one. :lol: And yes, when I figured out what he was talking about I was like 'beautiful?!?!? really???'. It was also one of the first times I realized that there aren't the same animals in France (or other places) as there are here..similar to the time I saw an armadillo in Louisiana, which tripped me out for days on end.
  • YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534
    overwhelmed and stressed
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Allegra-D is very expensive
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    toast
  • toast

with butter and jam?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • I hope Brad Pitt finally wins an Oscar.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Hmmm....I might have over stepped the mark :?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    back in SC, back to work tomorrow :cry: