what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• samjam wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Why is it that cats are more empathetic than some people? Love those little fuzz balls 8-)

Kitties are the best :D:D
    I concur :mrgreen: When I came home from school a few days ago I said hi to my cat before I said hi to my mom or sister :lol:
    :lol: I always greet them first when I come home after work.

They are the best!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • AELARA wrote:
    Lets get away...just for one day....

Let me see you stripped... ? DM is always a good choice... 8-)
    exactly..and those Lyrics..means so much for me..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 69 seconds..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    AELARA wrote:
    Lets get away...just for one day....

Let me see you stripped... ? DM is always a good choice... 8-)
    exactly..and those Lyrics..means so much for me..

:thumbup: :wave: :wink:
    I am mine!
  • get out of there turrtle
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Mexico tomorrow for a short but much needed and very appreciated vacation!!! :mrgreen:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • 7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    Glad to see a few diehards spending time with their Jamily.
  • feliz navidad
    You have to read the thread, "Things Mark Arm Says." :lol:
    Ive gotten a few of them, too funny.
    I ordered a few things from 10c, It just got here yesterday, confirmation on my delivery from USPS was over 10 days ago saying it was delivered, almost two weeks later with someone who wrote "wrong address" on it.

I know where I live.

It was not 10c's fault.

I receive everything fairly promptly besides things which are not out of the ordinary. Anything that looks like I gift I never get or its extremely late or has to remailed. This has happened many times before. WTF is up with that?

People are theives and assholes.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    To much food, to much drink... I am full, drunk, home, and lonely.. the typical ending to christmas.. What a fuckin bummer!!! maybe I should take a walk and try to enjoy the magic of the night..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • 9 days 15 hours and 29 minutes till take off :o:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

ththseinfeld.gif
    To much food, to much drink... I am full, drunk, home, and lonely.. the typical ending to christmas.. What a fuckin bummer!!! maybe I should take a walk and try to enjoy the magic of the night..
    Join the club.

Tell yah, what is life without sharing it without a person who understand you the most?

I had fun with family and friends but thats a whole different deal. Simply put, you can fill yourself with everything but what then is the difference. ;)
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    ththseinfeld.gif

:lol::lol::lol:
    I am mine!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Boxing Day (St Stephens Day) open house means all I can smell is food being cooked/baked/made, so far - cheese straws, mince pies, jam tarts, meringues, mini beef pies, cupcakes...on top of cold gammon, beef, turkey, pickles, salad, coleslaw and various cheeses! (oh and Christmas cake) :shock:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Leeze wrote:
    9 days 15 hours and 29 minutes till take off :o:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

ththseinfeld.gif

:clap::clap: You're in the single-digit countdown now...you'll be on an airplane in no time :D:D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,269
    Such a relief to be home!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Do I really have to go to work tomorrow? :evil:
  • Oy! I should not have had that third glass of wine.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • this has been the strangest Christmas since 2007... the year I dropped a heroic dose of acid on Christmas.

21st: broke up with girlfriend because she was being aggressively needy. Over facebook. Feel like the biggest asshole in the world.

22nd AM: find out that I didn't get full custody of my son (still have partial custody). One of the biggest tragedies of my life, sure to send me into a deep depression.

22nd PM: girl that was the focus of my biggest crush ever (literally) drops by for a bottle of wine and to stay the night. Unspeakably wonderful things happen.

23rd: said girl says she would like to move here (2,500 miles) to be with me. we spend a few days together and it's everything I can imagine.

24th: when I ask her to be my "official" girlfriend, she says no.

25th: realize that karma is fucking real, for my actions on the 21st.

26th: girl says that she still wants to move here to be with me... just not into the "label" quite yet.

I wish I would have just ate the acid.
    Everything not forbidden is compulsory and eveything not compulsory is forbidden. You are free... free to do what the government says you can do.
  • afroannnie wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    9 days 15 hours and 29 minutes till take off :o:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

ththseinfeld.gif

:clap::clap: You're in the single-digit countdown now...you'll be on an airplane in no time :D:D

I know, I know!!! :D:D:D
  • this has been the strangest Christmas since 2007... the year I dropped a heroic dose of acid on Christmas.

21st: broke up with girlfriend because she was being aggressively needy. Over facebook. Feel like the biggest asshole in the world.

22nd AM: find out that I didn't get full custody of my son (still have partial custody). One of the biggest tragedies of my life, sure to send me into a deep depression.

22nd PM: girl that was the focus of my biggest crush ever (literally) drops by for a bottle of wine and to stay the night. Unspeakably wonderful things happen.

23rd: said girl says she would like to move here (2,500 miles) to be with me. we spend a few days together and it's everything I can imagine.

26th: girl says that she still wants to move here to be with me... just not into the "label" quite yet.

:( I hope everything works out...
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534
    Feeling pretty bummed out that Christmas is over with and knowing I will be leaving the family in another day to fly back home. But, have received a job promotion opportunity through work and will be moving half way across the country in the next two weeks that will leave me only 45 mins away from the family. So a lot of the relocation is running through my mind.....excited, anxious, nervous, worried, happy, etc.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• YLed2 wrote:
    Feeling pretty bummed out that Christmas is over with and knowing I will be leaving the family in another day to fly back home. But, have received a job promotion opportunity through work and will be moving half way across the country in the next two weeks that will leave me only 45 mins away from the family. So a lot of the relocation is running through my mind.....excited, anxious, nervous, worried, happy, etc.
    Best of luck on the move and the promotion!!!
  • YLed2YLed2 Posts: 5,534
    YLed2 wrote:

Thank you, and ya know what's ironic is I noticed your location and not to seem crazy or anything....but I'm actually moving to Springfield! Haha my parents have lived in Branson for the past 4 years and I usually go back there for holidays. Was offered a promotion at work about 4 weeks ago which I graciously accepted....perfect opportunity for career, same company, closer to family, and closer to friends from Iowa (orginially from Iowa). Very small world! Well, now I know another 10 clubber living in Springfield!

Thanks again and great to meet you!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• stinker
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    this has been the strangest Christmas since 2007... the year I dropped a heroic dose of acid on Christmas.

:( I hope everything works out...

I'm sorry too... I hope the new year will be better for you.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • YLed2 wrote:
    YLed2 wrote:

Thank you, and ya know what's ironic is I noticed your location and not to seem crazy or anything....but I'm actually moving to Springfield! Haha my parents have lived in Branson for the past 4 years and I usually go back there for holidays. Was offered a promotion at work about 4 weeks ago which I graciously accepted....perfect opportunity for career, same company, closer to family, and closer to friends from Iowa (orginially from Iowa). Very small world! Well, now I know another 10 clubber living in Springfield!

Thanks again and great to meet you!
    Awesome! It is a small world, indeed! Are you familiar with Springfield, then?
    Holy Diver by Dio ... I think the radio is going off for awhile.