what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    justam wrote:
    I just remembered I recorded a movie I really wanted to see yesterday. I guess I'll watch part of it tonight and the rest of it tomorrow.

what movie????
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Carey wrote:
    Nighty-night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite.....
    haha..i love when you say that one...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    a road trip to Yellowstone
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • My house looks like Christmas threw-up in it :)
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    My house looks like Christmas threw-up in it :)

:lol: Christmas seems to puke everywhere
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    Luke Wilson is an absolutely awful actor.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

that's why i never get my house drunk at christmas time :P
  • Nastasja wrote:

Indeed. I didn't plan on decorating this year, but my family decided to fly out to spend Christmas with me and I also got roped into hosting our work Xmas party. So . . . Xmas vomit ;)
  • norm wrote:

that's why i never get my house drunk at christmas time :P

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Nastasja wrote:

Indeed. I didn't plan on decorating this year, but my family decided to fly out to spend Christmas with me and I also got roped into hosting our work Xmas party. So . . . Xmas vomit ;)

sometimes it's good not to have family close by P
  • Nastasja wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:

sometimes it's good not to have family close by P

Well, they're in another province ;) Still, it'll be nice. Are you heading home for Xmas?

Well, they're in another province ;) Still, it'll be nice. Are you heading home for Xmas?

No, I decided to stay and go home in the summer instead. My father has a big retirement party and then I can also see PJ in Amsterdam :)
  • Nastasja wrote:

No, I decided to stay and go home in the summer instead. My father has a big retirement party and then I can also see PJ in Amsterdam :)

Smart thinking! :mrgreen:

Think I'll head to bed now. 4 AM comes awful early ;)
    Nastasja wrote:

Sounds WAY too early for a Saturday ;)

GOOD NIGHT!!
  • Nastasja wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:

Sounds WAY too early for a Saturday ;)

GOOD NIGHT!!

G'Night :)
  • 7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    I had a creep at work yell at me because I was too nice. LOL! I killed him with kindness and had his negative crap all flustered by the time he walked out the door. It was hilarious. People are unbelievably ridiculous. I should get an award for the shit I put up with from people.
  • Im thinking about what an incredibly horrible week its been at work!

I know I spent some time getting tickets on Tuesday, but I have been getting home at 9pm+ every night but one. And I havent even really been on and reading the boards either (probably a good thing this week :roll:)

end of year is always so busy for me at work. Bring on 2012.

oh- and i havent really done any real xmas shopping yet :lol:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Only 4.5 hours of work today!!! 8-)
    I am mine!
    Every year I am all for a new year, maybe it will be better than the last, never happens, every one worse than the last. Im not optimistic this year. Not even interested spreading the optimism of Peace and Love. Im at the point I dont give a crap anymore what happens. People want change but dont want too change, fairly simple. One person can only do so much. Think this year my worldly prayer for everyone is going to be selfish and ask to stop dragging "me" down into these hells you all create and then cry you cant get out and y'all dont listen anyway. heh... Life is simple stop making it a complicated mess.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    7RayZ wrote:
    Every year I am all for a new year, maybe it will be better than the last, never happens, every one worse than the last. Im not optimistic this year. Not even interested spreading the optimism of Peace and Love. Im at the point I dont give a crap anymore what happens. People want change but dont want too change, fairly simple. One person can only do so much. Think this year my worldly prayer for everyone is going to be selfish and ask to stop dragging "me" down into these hells you all create and then cry you cant get out and y'all dont listen anyway. heh... Life is simple stop making it a complicated mess.
    they only drag you down if you let them. That's on you. :)
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    fried eggs on english muffins
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • if all is ok at the other sideof the planet
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    EmBleve wrote:
    7RayZ wrote:
    they only drag you down if you let them. That's on you. :)
    So is why I carry the weight of the world. Asking others to help yoke the burden and plow through the fields of life. Believe me, every prick in the world knows where to find me. :lol: Asking for help.
  • pfew...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    a phone call that woke me up but made me happy, and oh hell I still have so many pressies to sort for Christmas :? :?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    bye-bye, Waco!!!!!

:D

moving day is finally here!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    bye-bye, Waco!!!!!

:thumbup: Safe travels! :think: can you say that when someone's moving? Anyway, I hope nothing breaks and you arrive safely at your destination :D
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    mfc2006 wrote:
    bye-bye, Waco!!!!!

Safe Travels...I hope you finally got everything packed! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • My other half is a massive tit! We were watching Weezer video Pork and Beans and he said that he saw Eddie Vedder in the video...it was in fact Kevin Federline! Other half got a whack for that!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • safe travel my love...ill be thinking of you...