Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    I'm in the mood to look for a job today... lets hope it lasts... :think:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    my mum can finally leave the hospital today. But they found out it has been a myocardial infarction...a slight one though. so this is neither a post for "what made your day" nor for "what did not made your day". why is it that every good has a bad and the other way round? ......
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    edited November 2011
    Just rented a furnished apartment in my working city so I can stop living out of a hotel. My lovely wife came down with the kids last night to help set me up (she is the greatest)... The apartment was dusty and my wife and I were dusting this AM... I heard a scream....

She found three used condoms under the couch cushions :? :shock: :lol:
    Post edited by Black Diamond on
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Just rented a furnished apartment in my working city so I can stop living out of a hotel. My lovely wife came down with the kids last night to help set me up (she is the greatest)... The apartment was dusty and my wife we were dusting this AM... I heard a scream....

She found three used condoms under the coach cushions :? :shock: :lol:

Ohhhh yeah baby!

Three. Wow. I'm impressed.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Just rented a furnished apartment in my working city so I can stop living out of a hotel. My lovely wife came down with the kids last night to help set me up (she is the greatest)... The apartment was dusty and my wife and I were dusting this AM... I heard a scream....

She found three used condoms under the couch cushions :? :shock: :lol:

you gotta rememeber to put them in the trash when you are done.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Just rented a furnished apartment in my working city so I can stop living out of a hotel. My lovely wife came down with the kids last night to help set me up (she is the greatest)... The apartment was dusty and my wife we were dusting this AM... I heard a scream....

She found three used condoms under the coach cushions :? :shock: :lol:

Ohhhh yeah baby!

Three. Wow. I'm impressed.

I’m sorry that’s never happened to me before, I must be tired….ooooook I’m ready again.
  • Options
    This essay is kicking my arse when it should be the other way round
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Road trip for Thanksgiving weekend. :D to do it or not to do it
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Leaves are falling all around
    Time I was on my way
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    this is kid rocks..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Nearly 4 hours and I've only written two sentences. Fucking great.
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,263
    I remember that feeling well Dave... inspiration usually used to come at 3am the day stuff was due in!

I really need to start eating properly again.
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    ugh. You can do it!!!! :thumbup:
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,085
    A funeral
    so sad.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    A funeral
    so sad.
    :(
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    for a change...not a damn thing. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    colbert's joke about italy- they shouldve never given away all of those breadsticks :D
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Decisions, decisions!
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    CE complete; back home now.

Nap or work on my holiday card?
    Hmmm...
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Diet coke..
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    CE complete; back home now.

Nap or work on my holiday card?
    Hmmm...

I vote for nap :mrgreen:
  • Options
    11 jobs applied for today... Some positive feedback and high hopes for a couple... Fingers crossed.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    11 jobs applied for today... Some positive feedback and high hopes for a couple... Fingers crossed.

Hurrah!!! :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553

Wishing you the best! It's good that you applied for 11 jobs on 11/11/11. I see you getting 11 offers, each one 11 times better than the previous one. And taking 11 days to decide.

:D
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options

Ah yes, but it's two sentences more than you had this morning! You'll get it done with the right timetable, training and slave driver :thumbup: ;)

• Options
    dottles wrote:

Hurrah!!! :D

:D:D:D:D I woke up feeling ready to attack it today :D:D:D

Wishing you the best! It's good that you applied for 11 jobs on 11/11/11. I see you getting 11 offers, each one 11 times better than the previous one. And taking 11 days to decide.

:D

:lol: Thank you... it's the 10th here at the moment but hopefully you're prediction will play out nicely :thumbup:

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    71step28 wrote:
    my mum can finally leave the hospital today. But they found out it has been a myocardial infarction...a slight one though. so this is neither a post for "what made your day" nor for "what did not made your day". why is it that every good has a bad and the other way round? ......

Well at tleast she will be home, huggles for you and your mum x
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    Why I'm hungry
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    I can't wait to write poetry again . . . I'm a troubador at heart!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    rain mixed with snow tonight.... not ready for this at all.
    ********************************************************************************************* image