what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    That puss in boots cat is so cute. 8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    My migraine is starting to creep back up on me....friggen migraines....I hate them :(
  • Options
    Why can't my wife and I make a baby? :(

:( :( :(
    ooooooooooooooo....i'm sorry to read this, truly.
    don't know where you're at, just look into your options and sure, do what you're comfortable with.
    and, as painful as it might be - even if it doesn't happen, you do always have each other.
    here's to hoping for good luck and good news!

me - trying to think positive.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    CHRISTMAS!!! LOVE to shop for everyone else!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,099
    2 years ago today, my life changed. At the time, it was the worst thing in the world, but it turns out that it was one of the best things that could have happened to me. :roll: :)
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    conman wrote:
    Miles...

almost 3 years since he died :(

I'm sorry conman...{{{HUGS}}}
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    RKCNDY wrote:
    conman wrote:
    Miles...

I'm sorry conman...{{{HUGS}}}
    thank you, he died way too young.... only 22.

he had a drug problem along with a lot of family problems and it all got the best of him... he was high one night and hung himself :cry:
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    conman wrote:
    conman wrote:
    Miles...

thank you, he died way too young.... only 22.

he had a drug problem along with a lot of family problems and it all got the best of him... he was high one night and hung himself :cry:

oh... sorry to hear that :(
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Love
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Some silken moment
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    My migraine is starting to creep back up on me....friggen migraines....I hate them :(
    :cry:
    Hope it's a quick one...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    my back!!!! :evil:
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    a nagging feeling that there was something I was supposed to do today...hope it wasn't very important. :?
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    EmBleve wrote:
    a nagging feeling that there was something I was supposed to do today...hope it wasn't very important. :?

This is what planners are for.

I write everything down so I don't have that feeling but sometimes I forget to look at the book so it doesn't help! :? :P
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    WEDDING :D
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    justam wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

This is what planners are for.

I write everything down so I don't have that feeling but sometimes I forget to look at the book so it doesn't help! :? :P
    :lol: I actually have one--nothing written down for today. Sometimes I forget to look at it, too. (or, forget to write something down) :D
  • Options
    RaniRani Posts: 434
    How can you marry someone that you have no relationship with?

"Wait 3 months and I will marry you."

Just when you thought you heard it all.

:roll:
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Hope it's a quick one...

Day 4 today. I freaking hate migraines. And nothing is seeming to help take the edge off. Hope Logan's are at bay.
  • Options
    CHRISTMAS!!! LOVE to shop for everyone else!

So do I. I'm halfway done now!
  • Options
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Watertown Skanksgiving this weekend...why isn't it Saturday already?!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    sheila0225 wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Hope it's a quick one...

Day 4 today. I freaking hate migraines. And nothing is seeming to help take the edge off. Hope Logan's are at bay.

Sheila, are you taking any of the "triptan" classes of drugs for your migraines?

They are mighty expensive, but they do have a high success rate, but you must take them at the first signs of a migraine...

Dr. Rani here 8-)
    Post edited by Rani on
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    mmmmm Skanks :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Rani wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Hope it's a quick one...

Sheila, are you taking any of the "triptan" classes of drugs for your migraines?

They are mighty expensive, but they do have a high success rate, but you must take them at the first signs of a migraine...

Dr. Rani here 8-)

Thanks Dr. Rani

Triptan families do shit for me. I have a rare brain malformation called Chiari Malformation. I had brain surgery to help with it last June.

I've done the triptan, eletriptan, epilepsy, seizure, narcotics, muscle relaxant families. I am now on to my last resort of DHE treatments. I have a few cocktails of stuff when I get like this. It's a slippery slope but I have to work very closely with my neurologist and neurosurgeon when I get them like this and they won't go away.
  • Options
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Rani wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Hope it's a quick one...

Dr. Rani here 8-)

Thanks Dr. Rani

Triptan families do shit for me. I have a rare brain malformation called Chiari Malformation. I had brain surgery to help with it last June.

I've done the triptan, eletriptan, epilepsy, seizure, narcotics, muscle relaxant families. I am now on to my last resort of DHE treatments. I have a few cocktails of stuff when I get like this. It's a slippery slope but I have to work very closely with my neurologist and neurosurgeon when I get them like this and they won't go away.

I'm preparing for a job interview right now...have one in 3 hours, when I get back from it ( I am so nervous right now!)...I will research Chiari Malformation. I love researching.

I hope the pain goes away. Sounds like you have been through alot.
  • Options
    Rani wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Rani wrote:

Dr. Rani here 8-)

Thanks Dr. Rani

I'm preparing for a job interview right now...have one in 3 hours, when I get back from it ( I am so nervous right now!)...I will research Chiari Malformation. I love researching.

I hope the pain goes away. Sounds like you have been through alot.

Having this disease has made me a stronger woman, mother, and friend. If you want to know anything on it...just let me know. I'm a walking billboard for it.

Good luck with your interview. You'll do great!
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    81 wrote:
    mmmmm Skanks :lol:

You would LOVE watertown.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Wie du mich ansiehst
    Wie sich das anfühlt
    Wie du mich anfasst
    Und unsere Blicke sich berühren

Hör' ich dich meinen Namen flüstern
    Geht mir das unter die Haut
    Machst, dass sich meine Sinne ersplittern
    Und du sagst, du fühlst es auch

Wie ich dich will
    Das ist Magie
    Die mich verblüfft
    Wenn unsere Welten sich erspüren

Wir sind das Glück und du weißt es ...
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076
    thinking its a great time to really re-evaluate life, priorities and relationships....no time like the present.
    Get it all in perspective because 2012 can be new (you underestimate me)

:mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Life is great. :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!