what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Paulina87 wrote:
    is it summer yet?
    Come visit Miami... it's a barn burner today :?

when can I come?... :P
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Paulina87 wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    Paulina87 wrote:
    is it summer yet?
    :shock: :) when is summer in Poland?

it ended a few days ago :( now it rains....I hate cold
    ahh..okay. Lots of rain and cold..yeah, I could see why you may be looking forward to summer again. :mrgreen:
  • Ugh, how can I copy/paste a pic from photo bucket to here from my iPad? Frustrating! :x
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Ugh, how can I copy/paste a pic from photo bucket to here from my iPad? Frustrating! :x

Just download the app, I did it yesterday with my iPhone and it worked perfectly :)
  • Leeze wrote:
    Ugh, how can I copy/paste a pic from photo bucket to here from my iPad? Frustrating! :x

Just download the app, I did it yesterday with my iPhone and it worked perfectly :)

Photo bucket app?
    I always forget this whole app business possibilities...hahaha.
    I'll give it a go, thanks! :)

Testing....
    Damn, I dont want to link to my account, just a single image...how?

Testing again
    Fuuuuuccccckkkkkkk.
    I can't figure this out. Ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :evil:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• This really annoys me, not being able to figure this out. :evil: :x :evil:

AND. The window guy is already late.
    Ugh.
    I hate waiting.
    :evil:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    You're ignorant to me and you are a store manager...you bet your skinny little bitchy ass I'm going to bitch to your district manager. It's one thing to be proven wrong on a price but don't cop an attitude with me because you know you are wrong. So you loose a couple hundred dollar sale from me. Good bye sucky people at Gymboree. Hello online shopping. :mrgreen:

so much better now. :D
  • I desperately want that job

*crosses everything crossable*
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Logan
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Logan
    Thanks my friend...

They have to start a new battery of meds... One of them is causing them to monitor his heart rate, which is freaking me out
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Logan
    Thanks my friend...

They have to start a new battery of meds... One of them is causing them to monitor his heart rate, which is freaking me out

hang in there
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Logan
    Thanks my friend...

:(

hang in there adam
  • Logan
    Thanks my friend...

Have hope Adam. He's in the right place and he's a strong kid. He also has a family he loves very much.

Thinking about you all xx
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009

Stay strong bud. Dealing with heart problems is rough, my wife had to wear a heart monitor for a month to try and catch a palpitation which didn't come up.
  • Logan
    Thanks my friend...

ufff..ok...al will be ok...all..
    you know im a man i keep my promises..i promise him during goodbye that ill see him soon and dont be sad..
    you know ,when he told me about the birthday....
    all will be ok,,,he is taugh,brave kid,and has a stronge lovely family to support him..cant go wrong with that..
    all will be ok..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • and tell him i want hundrends of fuckin fotos from halloween..
    he promise me, thats why he took the hoodie..
    Deal :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    is st louis worth looking at?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    shit..i really wanna see how he will do it.. :lol:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Logan
    Thanks my friend...

Adam, hugs for you all. He's a strong, great kid, with a fantastic family who love him behind him, and a whole host of PJ mad freaks behind them!
    xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    Logan
    Thanks my friend...

Adam, hugs for you all. He's a strong, great kid, with a fantastic family who love him behind him, and a whole host of PJ mad freaks behind them!
    xx
    Thanks soooo... much...
    he loved you guys... I wish we could turn back the clock...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    81 wrote:
    is st louis worth looking at?
    st. louis zoo was always nice. the arch is frickin ridiculous. eat @ the floating mcdonalds. east st. louis not so much.

they do love themselves some chuck berry down there.
    lots of good dining spots, bbq and stuff.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    and tell him i want hundrends of fuckin fotos from halloween..

Give him a hug from me and tell him next time he's in Boston, he gets to drive our boat. (Assuming we actually have a new outdrive and propellers again at some point.)

(((hug)))
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Hugs, health and happiness to sweet Loganator! I only met him very shortly, but he melted my heart ...
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Thanks soooo... much...

So do I!
    The boys helped make my holiday, it was so fab to sense their excitement and chat to them about the band, shows and random stuff (I still don't get ice hockey though!), they're ace!
    I am a pretty maternal person so, for me it was brill to have them there.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • I'm not the same without you here...
  • I wish it was Friday
  • I hate time zones. And I think I love the Beatles.
  • Aggravated.
    Very.
    :twisted:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• dottles wrote:
    Adam, hugs for you all. He's a strong, great kid, with a fantastic family who love him behind him, and a whole host of PJ mad freaks behind them!xx
    Thanks soooo... much...

^ there, I am in that category :D

i wish i would have met you and your kids. I saw your 2 sons at TO2 (walking in the arena doors, i assume with you), but I didnt know who they were...i noticed them because of thier (plaid?) shorts and shirts :mrgreen: i just thought "that kid is wearing a fucking dimi inspired t-shirt! that dude IS like a fucking celebrity!" :D anyways, since then i have seen pics of them on fb and that's how i figured out who they belonged to....such cute, happy boys!!

i will def keep him and your family in my thoughts!
    I'm wishing you guys all good things!!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2