what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    can't wait for my pj20 backpack to get here, my old one is falling apart :?
  • That movie was fucking great!! Stone is a funny man..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • That movie was fucking great!! Stone is a funny man..

Stone is just awesome...definitely my kind of humour! :lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Good night all. May your souls be happy tonight.
  • How much I fucking love this band.
  • Good morning! The movie was the first thing that I thought about as soon as I opened my eyes!! :D
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    How much I fucking love this band.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440

YES! even fucking more since watching such an amazing film! :-D
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • prism wrote:

YES! even fucking more since watching such an amazing film! :-D
    It was so good. SO GOOD. I was tearing up on the way home, just thinking of what a constant they've been in my life for almost 20 years. With all the loss I've been experiencing, having their art as an anchor....there's just no words for how beautiful that feels.
  • Need a TOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    Same thing was on my mind too at the end of the movie. I need to fucking see them. NEED.
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Need a TOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

I know the feeling, and I am just back from one.
    Maybe I need a TOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR with you awesome lot is more appropriate for me....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Always..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I was going to play my "Subliminal Procrastination Avoidance" CD, but I decided naaaaaaaaaaaah, I'll listen to it later .....
    I was going to play my "Subliminal Procrastination Avoidance" CD, but I decided naaaaaaaaaaaah, I'll listen to it later .....
    :lol:
  • How much I fucking love this band.
    Me too! Reminded me of why I fell in love with them all over again and what a constant they've been in my life for the past 20 years. AMAZING film. I am in PJ heaven :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • :? How am I supposed to know what choice is the right one?
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    my computer and/or internet connection is being a complete and total pain in the arse this morning.. and my mom didn't like the coffee I made. :roll:
    Have a great day peeps! :mrgreen:
  • Think i'm getting a cold...

Stop kissing girls then! I told you, girls = diseases.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

Stop kissing girls then! I told you, girls = diseases.

:twisted:
  • hoagies and grinders, hoagies and grinders, navy beans , navy beans...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Think i'm getting a cold...

echinacea!!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    sloppy joe
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    Try Airborne to fight off the cold too!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Why is it getting brighter in here?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    I have one :cry: I am taking my day and night nurse....
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    I have one :cry: I am taking my day and night nurse....

:shock: I'ma gonna start rumours :shh:

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    justam wrote:
    Try Airborne to fight off the cold too!

OJ...cures all that ills.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • :lol:
    conman wrote:
    sloppy joe