what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Christmas came early for me today...received my PJ20 CD and a tee from a friend in Canada from one of their shows *giddy*!!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • they say it's your birthday....
    wah
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    you don't know what love is, you just do as you're told...
  • That sounds like a perfect plan! as long as we get down there in time for the PJ show and we have some strict criteria for the pool boys 8-)

Of course!!! No speedos!!!!!!
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,171
    Feeling the onset of fall/winter as the mornings (5:30am) are starting to be cool here in South Florida.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• chime wrote:
    Well, I've gone for voluntary redundancy in the hope of changing my career, at the same time he's got a new job and needs to resign from his current job... we get married in 2 months. He's getting stressed about his resignation, his new job, my redundancy, me not having a job and the wedding... and about the fact i'm talking to other people about it to save him from additional stress... which he then voices and stresses me out. WTF am I supposed to do??? :evil: :-x :thumbdown: /rant

Have a cup of tea and a {{{hug}}} ... and always happy to be one of the 'other people' if/when you need it ... tell him he can have a virtual hug too ;)

Thanks Lovely {{{hug}}} xx
    It's a little better now he's handed in his resignation. I just chatted to him on the phone about everything; he said I need to knuckle down & focus on job stuff so now he's sorted he'll do all the cooking and cleaning! :o:mrgreen:
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • bring it back...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Just had a fb message from my son's girlfriend saying how much in love they are :shock: starting to panic a little, he's only 14, far too young. What happens if they start thinking about sex, she's 15 and girls mature quicker than boys.

OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG!!!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    California :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Claireack wrote:
    Just had a fb message from my son's girlfriend saying how much in love they are :shock: starting to panic a little, he's only 14, far too young. What happens if they start thinking about sex, she's 15 and girls mature quicker than boys.

OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG!!!

crap crap crap
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Claireack wrote:

OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG!!!
    its different things now...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    I really don't understand when people are unnecessarily rude. Say what you mean, but don't say it mean for crying out loud!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    Well, I've gone for voluntary redundancy in the hope of changing my career, at the same time he's got a new job and needs to resign from his current job... we get married in 2 months. He's getting stressed about his resignation, his new job, my redundancy, me not having a job and the wedding... and about the fact i'm talking to other people about it to save him from additional stress... which he then voices and stresses me out. WTF am I supposed to do??? :evil: :-x :thumbdown: /rant

you know where I am xxxxxx
    (eta - hug for him too)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Claireack wrote:

OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG!!!

Ummmm... eeek!!
    But I am sure it will be cool, you brought up your son, he's got a good head on his shoulders (just don't think back to when you were his age/her age!)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • I don't what to say on Claireack's post...maybe it's time for the "real" mother-son talk... I can even fathom that day coming for myself... :?
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    What's the point of making appointments?? Sick of waiting!!! Argh!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    What's the point of making appointments?? Sick of waiting!!! Argh!

Is the waiting driving you mad?

I hope it's hurries up, whatever your appointment is for!
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    Yeah...11:30am appointment to get new tires...it's been almost 2 hours. Ugh.

I'm usually a patient guy, but I'm ready for lunch damnit!!!!

Ha! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:

never understand those people are late...anyway enjoy lunch :)
    mfc2006 wrote:

thanks, man! lunch was quite tasty! plus, they knocked $50 off the total price of the tires b/c i had to wait so long! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Tobasco sauce
  • mfc2006 wrote:

i'm always late. for everything.
    so is my family.
    it's genetic, no lie :lol:

even when i try, i'm late
    for us, being on time is early
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Claireack wrote:

OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG!!!

:lol: my boychild is 14 years old too.

oh and its weird she FB messaged you just to tell you that.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I should be in bed ... but got PJ20 tomorrow on my mind :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    I don't want to go to bed, because tomorrow I have to go to work and my PJ tour is officially over :cry:
  • dottles wrote:
    I don't want to go to bed, because tomorrow I have to go to work and my PJ tour is officially over :cry:
    today was a nightmare for me.. :(
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    I should clean the kitchen, bleh
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    dottles wrote:
    today was a nightmare for me.. :(

:cry::cry:
  • Been sick since getting back from canada on Friday....wondering if it's acceptable to g to the pj20 screening tomorrow (i'm past the contagious stage) even if I don't go to work? Bosses are telling me to take tomorrow off too, but I NEED to go to the screening as it's my only shot unless I wait till the DVD comes out....
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mfc2006 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

thanks, man! lunch was quite tasty! plus, they knocked $50 off the total price of the tires b/c i had to wait so long! :D

tirerack.com
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg