what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    sian....:(
    *hugs*

i am SO sick and tired of......everything really.
    i want positive change, i am trying for positive change.....but i just feel so......stuck.
    ugh.
    fuck 2012 better be a better year....a trifecta of shit, idk if i can handle.
    and i know there are people worse off, so much worse off but damn, there's plenty who are better off too. :x :lol:i want a do over. :mrgreen:

^^this

also

a neurologist & reprogramming my brain
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    :( @ D2D and norm.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • What a day...so many, so sad...I hope much better things for all of you now.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Lizard wrote:

see ya tonight! :wave:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    norm wrote:
    Lizard wrote:

see ya tonight! :wave:

:thumbup:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    spent all day refreshing my inbox, waiting...i have zero motivation to work or do anything.
  • It's super cool to be treated like rubbish for no fucking reason.

If I don't wake up feeling better, I may have to forfeit tonight's pj20 showing :(
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • silver special edition pj20 video cassette!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    All the love from this community. :mrgreen:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    sheila0225 wrote:
    same here. love this place. i just started a thread of some personal stuff then deleted it moments later.
    i am messed up and stuff. sorry folks.

you doing well today, Sheila?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    chadwick wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    same here. love this place. i just started a thread of some personal stuff then deleted it moments later.

I thought the thread dissappearing was Odd
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    chadwick wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

I thought the thread dissappearing was Odd
    i put to much out there sometimes. i question my messages which leads me to being uncomfortable
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    chadwick wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

Emotional but good. Got some cards from some fine folks on here. So it brightened my day. :mrgreen:
    But I'm still crying a lot. But that will pass soon. I hope.
  • Where do I go to soothe my head?
    Guess I'll turn to music instead

After dealing with a dimwit grief counselor who offered no kleenex or even paid fucking attention...looking forward to something that should help...thanks to the PJ20 movie tonight :)

lets_all_go_to_the_lobby1.jpg
  • Lizard wrote:
    Amen to this, big hugs to both and to all!
  • People that claim nothing but "friendly" intentions, usually have the worst intentions of them all. :evil:
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    How can I go from being so happy to being so gawddamn :( :(

work, unable to help my best friend who is struggling with hugely important issues right now (which she hid so it didn't concern me on holiday), mobile company trying to charge me £260 too much for a monthly bill, cold and general poorlynesss/tiredness/rubbishness
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    dottles wrote:

work, unable to help my best friend who is struggling with hugely important issues right now (which she hid so it didn't concern me on holiday), mobile company trying to charge me £260 too much for a monthly bill, cold and general poorlynesss/tiredness/rubbishness

aww, Leanne....hope things start to get better soon!!! :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dottles wrote:

Just close your eyes and think about the disgusting polluted waters of Niagara Falls washing all over you :mrgreen:

Sorry Leanne, I hope real life gets to a PJ kind of place :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    listening to the first Clash record on vinyl

gonna make chicken ceasar salad shortly
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    dottles wrote:

Just close your eyes and think about the disgusting polluted waters of Niagara Falls washing all over you :mrgreen:

Sorry Leanne, I hope real life gets to a PJ kind of place :D

:lol::lol: that did make me smile though Adam....you politely trying to explain the brown water and scum to your boys on the boat :lol::lol:
    How was your first day?

and thanks Matt :)
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • fucking wishy-washy family and important information and decisions..... :x :evil: :?

i want to be back on tour and in my happy place!!!
    :twisted: :D:mrgreen:

all that yummy pj20 stuff in the goods section, damn you!
    is it silly for a 42 year old women to covet pearl jam vans slip-on sneakers?
    i want!
    :lol:

(and sure, i want the blue-ray deluxe set...the soundtrack...and the book 8-) )
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    my Girlfriend got me the PJ20 book for my birthday. Looks like the DVD will go on the Christmas list along with the U2 Achtung Baby deluxe reissue thing. All good things, since I am really difficult to buy gifts for.
  • I miss you already, I miss you always...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    my Girlfriend got me the PJ20 book for my birthday. Looks like the DVD will go on the Christmas list along with the U2 Achtung Baby deluxe reissue thing. All good things, since I am really difficult to buy gifts for.

nice!

just ordered the pj20 blue-ray deluxe package and the pj20 backpack for hubby. tried to order the cute vans slip-ons for me, but...out of stock. :(
    hopefully will get them back soon tho, looks like oct-nov according to 10c...so yea, maybe birthday present for me. :P

gonna get the book and soundtrack thru barnes&noble, way cheaper...i guess all of it will be birthday/christmas for us both. :lol: our canadian trip was going to be all that, but i guess we just added to it. 8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• What a day,...... :x :roll:

what a year! :x :roll: :?

just have to try and laugh...or we'd cry, eh?
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

what a year! :x :roll: :?

just have to try and laugh...or we'd cry, eh?
    :mrgreen:

Exactly... I'm laughing now, until I get back to work tomorrow and it starts all over again of course :lol: I need a vacation, an ocean and the beach would be perfect right about now!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,649
    the lights coming down in the theater in about 45 minutes.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Ack!!! Positive thoughts to everyone!!

PJ20 was SOOOOOO good!!!