what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    oh, and I'm trimming my own bangs. That always works out like gangbusters. :roll:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    EmBleve wrote:
    I'm only bringing one pair of shorts and STILL need to check a freaking bag. :lol: And yes, shower shoes are acceptable. If it rains they will be even more suitable.

Ummm, what is in that bag? Are you bringing one of these?

georgia-hair-dryer.jpg?w=209&h=300
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    EmBleve wrote:
    I'm only bringing one pair of shorts and STILL need to check a freaking bag. :lol: And yes, shower shoes are acceptable. If it rains they will be even more suitable.

Ummm, what is in that bag? Are you bringing one of these?

georgia-hair-dryer.jpg?w=209&h=300
    :lol: No. That's only for formal affairs, in which case I would need two bags.
    I haven't packed yet so I don't know what is going in my bag. I haven't decided on shirts or shoes yet. And toiletries. I try to decide on outfits before I go but I always have to take spare items in case I change my mind once I am there. SOO annoying. Even though it will be mostly tshirts and jeans. How freaking hard could it be? I have a 3 hour layover in Atlanta and I hate carrying around a big ass carry on around the airport. In summary, I don't know what in the hell will be in my bag.
    yes, my very own hair. :D
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    EmBleve wrote:
    oh, and I'm trimming my own bangs. That always works out like gangbusters. :roll:

DON'T DO IT!!!!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

DON'T DO IT!!!!
    too late.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    EmBleve wrote:

i misread your post :lol: (so i deleted my post)

i thought you wrote bringing instead of trimming! hahaha :lol::lol:

i need some sleep :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

i misread your post :lol: (so i deleted my post)

i thought you wrote bringing instead of trimming! hahaha :lol::lol:

i need some sleep :D
    :lol: yeah, too much 'what's in the bag' talk. So I think I am bringing my own hair. :lol: This is the plan anyway.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Crap, crap, crap. This isn't working.

I'm going to have to lighten the load.

*removes all toiletries*

RCKNDY, can I have some shampoo? Conditioner? Moisturizer? Toothpaste? Contact lens solution? Allegra?

And, RCKNDY, can I borrow your hair dryer? Toenail clippers? Sneakers? Hoodie?

RCKNDY, do you have an extra pair of underwear? Bra? Shorts? T-shirt? Pajamas?

Thanks, RCKNDY, you're the best roomie ever!
    :thumbup: :wave: :thumbup:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003

*removes all toiletries*

RCKNDY, can I have some shampoo? Conditioner? Moisturizer? Toothpaste? Contact lens solution? Allegra?

Hygiene products and underwear are overrated. Bra is a definite necessity. What else are you going to throw on stage. And besides, you girls will start to hurt a shit ton from all the jumping around and dancing that is going to be going on. Trust me on this.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    crap, I need to pack?

*removes all toiletries*

:lol: see what I mean!
    RYEzupSF wrote:

*removes all toiletries*

Hygiene products and underwear are overrated. Bra is a definite necessity. What else are you going to throw on stage. And besides, you girls will start to hurt a shit ton from all the jumping around and dancing that is going to be going on. Trust me on this.
    :lol: sports bra. check.
  • Lovely evening on a patio on Elgin. Not many of those nights left in the summer.

New hair cut and colour are good :)
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    EmBleve wrote:
    Crap, crap, crap, crap. I wonder if I should just pay the $50 (round-trip) and check in a ^#%^#(*@ bag.
    :x
    yes, that's what I had to decide to do as well. :|

But I'm SO CLOSE to needing just the backpack!

I can get away with just shower sandals all weekend right? I don't need actual shoes, do I?
    :lol: :shock: :?
    You can bring a backpack and a carryon. The backpack counts as your purse/personal item :mrgreen: Take THAT US Airways :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Is it too late to say fuck it all?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

*removes all toiletries*

I have some poo/dish (shampoo & conditoner) remember! my hair is longer than yours

toothpaste-yes, lotion yes, contact lens solution? I use the H202 kind, and don't have an extra case...or should I switch back to saline for the weekend? Got sudafed

I don't have a hairdryer, no toe nail clippers, I doubt we wear the same size shoe-as I wear a size 5½...

sorry, I only have enough undies, bras, shorts, shrits, and PJs for me.

and CBG...that is EXACTLY what I'm doing...stuffing my purse in my backpack!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Is it too late to say fuck it all?

"all" meaning???

see you on Friday!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge Posts: 4,733
    Is it too late to say fuck it all?

It is too late....you are going :)
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    I guess this bird spends all his time in the bedroom....

I'm just saying... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvT0KtQc ... _embedded#!
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,423
    bunyans
    www.myspace.com
    I had a dream last night about PJ20 and it was in a big warehouse and the stage was a boxing ring. I kept having to show my wristband (which was obnoxiously huge) to the people at the doors (who were walking around with scanners like the ones that check bar codes), and they tried to kick me out because I didn't have my photograph on the wristband. Before PJ came out, they had a band there covering some PJ songs and the front man looked like the guy from Creed. :lol: Tonight I hope to get more sleep.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    New Pants, New shoes, 1 case Dos Equis, 1 case Corona, 1 liter Jameson, bag of pretzels, 12 eggs, new sunglasses.. What am I missing?
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I

CANT

FOCUS

ON

WORK!!

TOO

EXCITED

FOR

THE

WEEKEND!!!

:D:mrgreen::D:mrgreen:
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    New Pants, New shoes, 1 case Dos Equis, 1 case Corona, 1 liter Jameson, bag of pretzels, 12 eggs, new sunglasses.. What am I missing?
    hookers and cocaine?
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I

CANT

FOCUS

ON

WORK!!

TOO

EXCITED

FOR

THE

WEEKEND!!!

:D:mrgreen::D:mrgreen:
    I can't either!!! :shock:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    voidofman wrote:
    I haven't posted a smilie in 3 days. That's like eternity for me.

7 months and 2 days.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    voidofman wrote:
    voidofman wrote:
    I haven't posted a smilie in 3 days. That's like eternity for me.

7 months and 2 days.

Good work! :clap: :wave:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    my mother is on her way to the hospital right now by ambulance. :(
    she suffered dizziness and shortness of breath this morning, but didn't want to go....thankfully my oldest sister convinced her to call her doctor, who promptly called an ambulance so she can get checked out/tested. just saw her yesterday, she seemed a-ok....tho she has a list of ailments, lifetime smoker and 83 years old. i just hope she will be ok!!!

and yes, supposed to be leaving for canada tuesday, and my mom was going to stay at our house, take care of the dogs...who knows. of course, i am most concerned about my mom, it's just stressor after stressor this past year. i must've fucked my karma good somewhere along the line, b/c this past year has sucked!!! :evil:

i wonder when i'll finally catch a break... :?

so yea...worried about my mom.....
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• my mother is on her way to the hospital right now by ambulance. :(
    she suffered dizziness and shortness of breath this morning, but didn't want to go....thankfully my oldest sister convinced her to call her doctor, who promptly called an ambulance so she can get checked out/tested. just saw her yesterday, she seemed a-ok....tho she has a list of ailments, lifetime smoker and 83 years old. i just hope she will be ok!!!

and yes, supposed to be leaving for canada tuesday, and my mom was going to stay at our house, take care of the dogs...who knows. of course, i am most concerned about my mom, it's just stressor after stressor this past year. i must've fucked my karma good somewhere along the line, b/c this past year has sucked!!! :evil:

i wonder when i'll finally catch a break... :?

so yea...worried about my mom.....
    Hope mom is ok....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....