what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Clean sheet night. My favourite thing...well almost my favourite thing. :D
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Gibson72 wrote:
    Shimmy is a nice person

Thank you :oops:

What did I do? :think:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Just over a week away from the first of four Pearl Jam shows!!!

four?!
    so you ARE going to toronto....and i guess somewhere else too besides montreal....woweeeee.

i am just so, so, sooooooooo happy to have electricity again.
    and my mom is going to buy us a generator. :)
    she rocks.
    right now, the entire contents of our fridge/freezer is in hers, hahaha.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Just over a week away from the first of four Pearl Jam shows!!!

four?!
    so you ARE going to toronto....and i guess somewhere else too besides montreal....woweeeee.

she rocks.

I am doing night 1 in Toronto :D If I could I would stay for night 2 but with school and work...this is tight schedule wise as it is. I am also going to Niagara Falls for the first time.

I've been wondering how you fared!! Can't wait to see you in Montreal, my friend :D
    so what other 2 shows you hitting up?
    lucky, lucky!

i am just SO relieved we have power back.
    terrified it wouldn't come back before we leave - and there were serious concerns for that, yikes....and my 82 year old mom is staying at our house while we're away to take care of the doggies...would not want her to have to stay here w/o electricity.

i really need some good luck to finally come my way!!!

Just over a week away from the first of four Pearl Jam shows!!!

four?!

she rocks.

I am doing night 1 in Toronto :D If I could I would stay for night 2 but with school and work...this is tight schedule wise as it is. I am also going to Niagara Falls for the first time.

I've been wondering how you fared!! Can't wait to see you in Montreal, my friend :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• so what other 2 shows you hitting up?
    lucky, lucky!

terrified it wouldn't come back before we leave - and there were serious concerns for that, yikes....and my 82 year old mom is staying at our house while we're away to take care of the doggies...would not want her to have to stay here w/o electricity.

Ottawa and Hamilton. :D

It is great she is getting you a generator and taking care of the doggies.

You deserve some good luck!!!
    so what other 2 shows you hitting up?
    lucky, lucky!

Ottawa and Hamilton. :D

It is great she is getting you a generator and taking care of the doggies.

You deserve some good luck!!!

nice!

and hey, we get to hang in montreal AND toronto...woohooooo! :)
    yes, my mom rocks. :)

and hell fucking yes i do!!!!!!!!
    :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• so much to do before getting on the plane friday...i don't think i will be able to relax until that happens. and then i'll be too excited to relax! :D
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I seriously don't think I accomplished a single thing today. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Poor Sweet Pea.

That tooth is going to have to come out. Which means she's going to have to have anesthesia.

And since she's a "senior dog," probably between 11 and 14 years old, she'll need blood and urine tests done before she can have anesthesia.

Lovely vet prepares an estimate: $975.

How convenient. I had saved exactly $1,000 for PJ20.

:(

*sigh*
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Poor Sweet Pea.

That tooth is going to have to come out. Which means she's going to have to have anesthesia.

And since she's a "senior dog," probably between 11 and 14 years old, she'll need blood and urine tests done before she can have anesthesia.

*sigh*

Poor Sweat Pea! That sucks. Tooth issues on doggies are the worst. ...so are vet bills. :?

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    sorry about your dog, unlost. we were hit with a high vet bill 2 months ago, so i know how that goes. i'll buy you a beer or two..does that help? :)

on my mind right now...
    Sam (our dog) is not a fan of my distortion pedal at all. he's fine when everything is clean or acoustic, but when i step on that pedal...he leaves the room. when i'm done with it, he comes back. silly pup. 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • going to six flags tomorrow morning. not only am i worried that the hurricane has done unseen damage to the rides, but we're blazing on the way there and I cant wait to see how I feel when the first ride starts. 8-)
    MSG II 5/21/10
    Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
    *formerly manutd3581
    going to six flags tomorrow morning. not only am i worried that the hurricane has done unseen damage to the rides, but we're blazing on the way there and I cant wait to see how I feel when the first ride starts. 8-)

:mrgreen::lol::lol: best way to so roller coasters. Roller anything really- roller coaster, roller skates,roller derby...

going to six flags tomorrow morning. not only am i worried that the hurricane has done unseen damage to the rides, but we're blazing on the way there and I cant wait to see how I feel when the first ride starts. 8-)

:mrgreen::lol::lol: best way to do roller coasters. Roller anything really- roller coaster, roller skates,roller derby...

• voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:mrgreen::lol::lol: best way to do roller coasters. Roller anything really- roller coaster, roller skates,roller derby...

Roller disco...

(You didn't hear that from me)
    voidofman wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Roller disco...

good one!!! Yes! Roller Disco! owe owe

Poor Sweet Pea.

*sigh*

Aw! That sucks. :cry: I know how you feel. Our doggy swallowed a penny at 4 months old. Soooo...we own an $1150 penny and Brutus is nicknamed "The Penny Pincher". Poor Sweet Pea. :cry:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    voidofman wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Roller disco...

good one!!! Yes! Roller Disco! owe owe

Does anyone remember the show ROLLER GAMES??? :shifty:
    Thanks Matt, RYEz and Shimmy for the good thoughts sent Sweet Pea's way (and mine!).

Timing couldn't be worse. I'd move forward with the procedure this week, but Mr. Unlost is up in Vermont with FEMA, I don't know when he'll be back. I would rather be home with her the first full day after the procedure.

Also, someone has to convince this very skeptical coonhound that she needs to take the antibiotic capsules and stop spitting them back out.
    :roll: :lol:

She must have thought Sailor was getting too much attention. This spring he had the 10 year, $2,000 checkup. (Five teeth, two fatty tumors and one eyelid growth. And a partridge in a pear tree.)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    sleep.....
    sweet, lovely sleep...

g'night from the land of heat.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    sleep.....
    sweet, lovely sleep...

g'night from the land of heat.

'Night, Waco!

And goodnight from beside Boston Harbor.
    Thanks Matt, RYEz and Shimmy for the good thoughts sent Sweet Pea's way (and mine!).

Timing couldn't be worse. I'd move forward with the procedure this week, but Mr. Unlost is up in Vermont with FEMA, I don't know when he'll be back. I would rather be home with her the first full day after the procedure.

Also, someone has to convince this very skeptical coonhound that she needs to take the antibiotic capsules and stop spitting them back out.

She must have thought Sailor was getting too much attention. This spring he had the 10 year, $2,000 checkup. (Five teeth, two fatty tumors and one eyelid growth. And a partridge in a pear tree.)

I don't blame you for waiting. Giving meds is very tricky. We give brutus his allergy meds wrapped in a marshamallow or Pill Pocket, he loves them...Have you tried Pill Pockets? I have yet to meet a dog or cat that dislike them. :mrgreen: Oh and the Greenies kick butt for their teeth too!

http://www.greenies.com/en_US/Products/ ... ckets.aspx
  • We give brutus his allergy meds wrapped in a marshamallow

hell that would work on me, too
    MSG II 5/21/10
    Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
    *formerly manutd3581
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    We give brutus his allergy meds wrapped in a marshamallow

Who wants smores?!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    C H I C A G O
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    We give brutus his allergy meds wrapped in a marshamallow

:lol::lol: I freakin' love smores... :mrgreen:

:wtf:
    i thought we had it bad with a few pricey vet bills in the past....you win!
    tho we did spend close to $1200, just to lose our beloved 20 year old kitty in january...

good luck to sweet pea!

our dogs are 11 and 8, and one is an attention seeking, vet-loving pug. :?
    :lol:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

Sleep :yawn:

Have a beautiful night everyone! :wave:
    Wired. Can't sleep. Perhaps a little more hot buns...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWhXs9llCK4