what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Around 60 hours til I leave. What am I to do until then?
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    unlost should bring her portable 8-track player...that would be cooler.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    EZ1221C wrote:

drink non stop
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    81 wrote:
    EZ1221C wrote:

drink non stop
    I do need a way to hibernate through the next 2 and change days...
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    some people are just an asshole somedays. :x
    about 30 hours from now, I will be leaving for PJ20... :shock:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    well, mom is staying overnight in the hospital for observation and awaiting her test results. hubby and i are heading over to her condo to pick up her pills, clothes and car b/c she wants me to pick her up tomorrow. here's to hoping all is well.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    are we there yet.

I HAVE TO PULL OVER, SO HELP ME!!!
    well, mom is staying overnight in the hospital for observation and awaiting her test results. hubby and i are heading over to her condo to pick up her pills, clothes and car b/c she wants me to pick her up tomorrow. here's to hoping all is well.

hope mom does ok : )
    sheila0225 wrote:
    some people are just an asshole somedays. :x

and some are like that everyday
    lay-off
    tree on house
    unemployment nightmares
    may've lost very best friend
    mom in hospital, again...

wondering...when does life get better? :?
    (and yes, i know it could be worse, far worse...but man, i feel like i've won the shit lottery the past 11 months)

thanks for the kind thoughts all.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    take care D2D
    best wishes to your momma, too.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    my mother is on her way to the hospital right now by ambulance. :(
    she suffered dizziness and shortness of breath this morning, but didn't want to go....thankfully my oldest sister convinced her to call her doctor, who promptly called an ambulance so she can get checked out/tested. just saw her yesterday, she seemed a-ok....tho she has a list of ailments, lifetime smoker and 83 years old. i just hope she will be ok!!!

and yes, supposed to be leaving for canada tuesday, and my mom was going to stay at our house, take care of the dogs...who knows. of course, i am most concerned about my mom, it's just stressor after stressor this past year. i must've fucked my karma good somewhere along the line, b/c this past year has sucked!!! :evil:

i wonder when i'll finally catch a break... :?

so yea...worried about my mom.....
    sending all my love..hope all is ok..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    lay-off
    tree on house
    unemployment nightmares
    may've lost very best friend
    mom in hospital, again...

wondering...when does life get better? :?
    (and yes, i know it could be worse, far worse...but man, i feel like i've won the shit lottery the past 11 months)

thanks for the kind thoughts all.

Here's hoping that for three days in Wisconsin, you'll be able to put all this behind you and just enjoy yourself for a bit... and really glad to hear that your Mom is being so well taken care of...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    Can't believe Wade Belak was found dead.
    Gibson1972
    I'm so excited, how am i gonna sleep tonight?

- Christopher McCandless
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    RKCNDY wrote:

You're not. :lol:

I am maintaining a calm facade at work.

But this time tomorrow... WOOT!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    277 days unitl i'm out of the navy........ 2 days until PJ20! :mrgreen:
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Gibson72 wrote:

What is it with Hockey players lately ?

:(
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    RKCNDY wrote:

You're not. :lol:

I am maintaining a calm facade at work.

But this time tomorrow... WOOT!

but if I don't sleep tonight, then I won't sleep on the plane, then when you get to the hotel, you'll have to put me on a luggage cart and wheel me to Piggly Wiggly, grab a scooter, put me in the basket and scooter me to Lake Geneva for the pre-party...

- Christopher McCandless

Here's hoping that for three days in Wisconsin, you'll be able to put all this behind you and just enjoy yourself for a bit... and really glad to hear that your Mom is being so well taken care of...

if i were going to wisconsin, that'd be awesome. ;)
    i'll - hopefully - be in montreal and toronto.
    :)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Hoping that eveyone going to PJ20 has a great time! What an experience it will be. Stay safe!!
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    decides2dream.. I hope things get better. :)

and now, a short story (I am breaking my self-imposed rule to not get on here tonight--for only a few minutes).. soo.. I work part time at a place where I wear mostly tshirts to work (mostly band t's). Yesterday, I wore a PJ one, today Led Zeppelin. This guy who comes in all the time said 'what's up with this, yesterday it was Pearl Jam, today it's Led Zeppelin'. I said 'yeah, but it really says "Pearl Jam" all the time, regardless of what it might actually say'. He goes 'yeah, you like the old shit'.
    I wanted to stab him in the eye, but I didn't feel like going to jail.
    the beverages are all packed. along with the chairs, and canopy thing.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Gibson72 wrote:

Some people are saying he fought depression just like Rypien.
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    voidofman wrote:
    Gibson72 wrote:

Some people are saying he fought depression just like Rypien.

Well i can't believe that he's dead either, first Derek Boogaard, second Rick Rypien, third Wade Belak, i can't believe all of them gone way to soon.
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • i feel nauseous...it's been a crazy busy week...i don't have time for all this other bullshit. i have to get ready for PJ20! :!: :wtf:

just breathe...

one more (hopefully short) day of work.

finish packing.

drop off the dog/kid.

drive to baltimore.

get on plane to milwaukee.
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    voidofman wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    Lost my wedding band at the same beach it was given to me at. Irony is irony flavored.

:x That sucks! Hopefully it will turn up . . . or you could get another one. Oh, and maybe it's time for a vow renewal. No, wait. Sounds like you need to have a whole new wedding! Yeah, that's the ticket :mrgreen: Seriously though, that sucks. Happened to me a couple years ago. Never did replace it though :? Didn't see the point as we both know that we're married. Don't need a ring to tell us that ;)

I think it slipped off my thumb when I was going to get my daughter's flip flops out of a wave that came in.

I say thumb because that is the second wedding band I've had that got lost. The first one I never really got because it was lost in the mail thanks to fedex. The store we got it from didn't even call me a month after I was supposed to have it. So for the first year I didn't even have a ring.

On our anniversary we went to the beach and she gave me a band that was too big because I have small fingers, had to wear it on my thumb but we didn't get around to getting it re-sized. I assumed it wouldn't fall off my thumb since I've been wearing it for nearly a year.
    This was it, sometimes I still try to play with it like it's there.
    dsc01765i.jpg
    nope, can't sleep...wide awake. :|

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Scratch TX & OK off the road trip map....absolutely wiped but so excited that we'll be in WI tomorrow!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com